Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl 10:43 - Jul 15 with 5378 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:49 - Jul 15 with 998 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:41 - Jul 15 by DJack

Who am I lacking respect for?

As for acting like a cùnt, who the fùck are you to say who or what I am. You are the one called that by many on this board. You are the one who claims to hate hypocrites and liars but you are often guilty yourself.

You mention respect but you are guilty of hounding posters... even beyond what they might be deemed of deserving.

Remember there was born a phrase on this very board for people spouting absolute bollacks... "Having a Darran"

What have I been a hypocrite about and what am I lying about?

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:54 - Jul 15 with 988 viewsDJack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:46 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

You've had a bit of a Darran with your complete misreading of Darran's post there mush.

Although I'm in general agreement that Prosser's a bit of a c*nt.

Aye, I did and in mitigation I will say (claim) that it is a common problem on here which can lead to polarised debates.

Darran is an odd one, one minute you are thinking "what a tidy bloke" the next four or five minutes you are thinking he's Satan's own cùnt. (delete and insert dad god/demigod/politician of choice)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:55 - Jul 15 with 985 viewsDJack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:49 - Jul 15 by Darran

What have I been a hypocrite about and what am I lying about?

Just look at your post history on this and the previous boards and many posters have pointed out your inaccuracies/inconsistencies.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:56 - Jul 15 with 978 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:55 - Jul 15 by DJack

Just look at your post history on this and the previous boards and many posters have pointed out your inaccuracies/inconsistencies.

Let's have some examples off you then.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:57 - Jul 15 with 976 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:54 - Jul 15 by DJack

Aye, I did and in mitigation I will say (claim) that it is a common problem on here which can lead to polarised debates.

Darran is an odd one, one minute you are thinking "what a tidy bloke" the next four or five minutes you are thinking he's Satan's own cùnt. (delete and insert dad god/demigod/politician of choice)

Never once have I though to myself "Darran's a c*nt". But I've met him many times so I know he's not.

I still like calling him one on here though. Or a prick or something.

Poll: Tory leader

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:59 - Jul 15 with 971 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:57 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

Never once have I though to myself "Darran's a c*nt". But I've met him many times so I know he's not.

Brought tears to my eyes that has.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:59 - Jul 15 with 970 viewsDJack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:56 - Jul 15 by Darran

Let's have some examples off you then.

Do you not ever learn or is that your coping strategy? You've done this so often and when outed you pretend nothing has happened and carry on spouting the untruth.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:00 - Jul 15 with 966 viewsDJack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:57 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

So you have the (dis)advantage of knowing him.

Login to get fewer ads

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:00 - Jul 15 with 965 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:59 - Jul 15 by Darran

Brought tears to my eyes that has.

I only speak the truth.

Poll: Tory leader

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:02 - Jul 15 with 954 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:59 - Jul 15 by DJack

Do you not ever learn or is that your coping strategy? You've done this so often and when outed you pretend nothing has happened and carry on spouting the untruth.

No go on what have I been a hypocrite about?

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:03 - Jul 15 with 952 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:00 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

I only speak the truth.

Love you Man.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:14 - Jul 15 with 938 viewsDJack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:02 - Jul 15 by Darran

No go on what have I been a hypocrite about?

So we are narrowing it down now, are we?

Earlier it was "What have I been a hypocrite about and what am I lying about?".

So then you want to do this again, Ok..

Hypocracy first:

Saying posters are behaving like teenagers when you regularly gush on about Cheap Trick" - done regularly on this board

Slagging posters for spending too much on items just after posting a picture of a shirt that you had bough/were intending on buying (a shirt that only you would love ) and the shirt cost £50 - posted on the boards predecessor

Lie:

"I don't post peoples details on the board" - (you posted this) and I pointed out that you gave Icey's name out on this board. Somehow you tried to argue that this is not one of his details but I'm sure that someone's forname is a DETAIL usually asked first on forms etc and then you tried to shrug it off

You are imperfect like the rest of us, deal with it.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:25 - Jul 15 with 925 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:14 - Jul 15 by DJack

So we are narrowing it down now, are we?

Earlier it was "What have I been a hypocrite about and what am I lying about?".

So then you want to do this again, Ok..

Hypocracy first:

Saying posters are behaving like teenagers when you regularly gush on about Cheap Trick" - done regularly on this board

Slagging posters for spending too much on items just after posting a picture of a shirt that you had bough/were intending on buying (a shirt that only you would love ) and the shirt cost £50 - posted on the boards predecessor

Lie:

"I don't post peoples details on the board" - (you posted this) and I pointed out that you gave Icey's name out on this board. Somehow you tried to argue that this is not one of his details but I'm sure that someone's forname is a DETAIL usually asked first on forms etc and then you tried to shrug it off

You are imperfect like the rest of us, deal with it.

Not true mate and I've never posted anyone's details on here I only called Anthony Anthony because his name is Anthony.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:29 - Jul 15 with 918 viewsDJack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:25 - Jul 15 by Darran

Not true mate and I've never posted anyone's details on here I only called Anthony Anthony because his name is Anthony.

Sorry mate but that is one of his "details" and the rest of what I posted is true whether you like it or not...admit it , you are fallible, like the rest of us.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:30 - Jul 15 with 917 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What a great thread 😄

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:32 - Jul 15 with 912 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:29 - Jul 15 by DJack

Sorry mate but that is one of his "details" and the rest of what I posted is true whether you like it or not...admit it , you are fallible, like the rest of us.

Oh shut up David FFS.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:33 - Jul 15 with 910 viewsDJack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:30 - Jul 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

What a great thread 😄

It's a car crash of a thread...

That's why it is great, in a sad way. The pitfalls of the Interweb 101.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:35 - Jul 15 with 908 viewsDJack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:32 - Jul 15 by Darran

Oh shut up David FFS.

Not sure whether that is your sense of humour or an attempt at "trapping me" or something else.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:43 - Jul 15 with 894 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:35 - Jul 15 by DJack

Not sure whether that is your sense of humour or an attempt at "trapping me" or something else.

Got to run my mum home now see you later Dave.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:45 - Jul 15 with 891 viewsOnslow

I think I need to start drinking again to make sense of it all

She keeps passin' me by...

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:52 - Jul 15 with 880 viewsDJack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:43 - Jul 15 by Darran

Got to run my mum home now see you later Dave.

Have a safe trip Frank.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 19:11 - Jul 15 with 867 viewsploppy

Anyway, back on topic, she probably thought she was doing something really symbolic but hitting a riot policeman in full riot gear across the visor with a balloon in the shape of a sword. To me, she looked like a tvvat but then I was brought up to respect authority. She was clearly trying to antagonise them and provoke a reaction. I guess she succeeded. Serves her right.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 19:20 - Jul 15 with 858 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ok, so 2 things here.

1.) She was pepper sprayed

2.) What the fk was she expecting? You walk up to riot police and start goading him? I dont give a toss if somebody is left or right, you do that, and you get what youre given.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:06 - Jul 16 with 802 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 15:59 - Jul 15 by ploppy

Well, I don't know. I've watched this video on YouTube, and stepped through the part in question and I don't see any evidence of pepper spray. The policeman who grabbed the balloon didn't have a spray in his hand. It might be that the balloon popped in her eye though. If someone can grab the frame that shows pepper spray I'd be happy to be wrong. Regardless, she didn't half go down easy. Retrospective action is called for.

The policeman she tapped on the head with a balloon did not pepper spray her. Another policeman standing behind him did.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:16 - Jul 16 with 791 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:06 - Jul 16 by Humpty

The policeman she tapped on the head with a balloon did not pepper spray her. Another policeman standing behind him did.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024