Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl 10:43 - Jul 15 with 5379 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:18 - Jul 16 with 882 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:09 - Jul 15 by swanjackal

Maybe over the top, although no idea how long she did it as clip only comes in during the climax. Although pepper spray would be preferable to a baton and cuffed forcefully.

To the final point, not really, as I never go up to peace officers (or anyone in fact) and annoy them with inflatable rubber bladders. I'm guessing most on here don't either

Agreed.

Simple lesson kids. Don't annoy policemen. Or bears. Both are capable of being extremely c*ntish if you annoy them. They're both quite capable of overreacting with extreme violence if you make them feel a bit silly. The difference is if a bear does it people will try to help you. If a policeman does it lots of other policemen will rush over and shoe you about a bit and then falsely arrest you for assaulting a police officer.

I forgive bears who do it and they should not lose their job, bumbling about parks and robbing picnic hampers, as they are only dumb animals who don't know any better.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 11:23]
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:38 - Jul 16 with 852 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 17:59 - Jul 15 by DJack

Do you not ever learn or is that your coping strategy? You've done this so often and when outed you pretend nothing has happened and carry on spouting the untruth.

He did that the other day.

He said he'd never posted anything by Paul Joseph Watson, well known Infowars scumbag, despite doing so quite regularly.

When provided with evidence of his lying he said "Yeah but, no but, I only did it once so it doesn't count! Show me another time!" I'm paraphrasing slightly.

When shown evidence of another time he had posted Mr Infowars bile he said "Yeah but, no but, show me another one then!"

Anything than admit he was lying. Something very Trumpian about Mr Prosser. Probably has the same personality disorder.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 11:43]
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 13:51 - Jul 16 with 818 viewsploppy

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:06 - Jul 16 by Humpty

The policeman she tapped on the head with a balloon did not pepper spray her. Another policeman standing behind him did.

Well, if you say so. I've looked at this video in great detail and it looks like the guy behind Merv Hughes just went to grab her balloon and it popped in her eye. I don't see any spray or anything the spray could have come from. Like I said, grab the frame that shows it. Happy to be wrong.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 20:08 - Jul 16 with 780 viewsItchySphincter

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 19:20 - Jul 15 by PozuelosSideys

Ok, so 2 things here.

1.) She was pepper sprayed

2.) What the fk was she expecting? You walk up to riot police and start goading him? I dont give a toss if somebody is left or right, you do that, and you get what youre given.

I watched it on my phone so maybe it wasn't clear but I didn't see any pepper spray? It's not obvious anyway.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 20:17 - Jul 16 with 770 viewsLohengrin

Perhaps she was on the sick and went down when she spotted the camera?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 00:02 - Jul 17 with 730 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 18:30 - Jul 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

What a great thread 😄

Innit just!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 00:05 - Jul 17 with 723 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:38 - Jul 16 by Humpty

He did that the other day.

He said he'd never posted anything by Paul Joseph Watson, well known Infowars scumbag, despite doing so quite regularly.

When provided with evidence of his lying he said "Yeah but, no but, I only did it once so it doesn't count! Show me another time!" I'm paraphrasing slightly.

When shown evidence of another time he had posted Mr Infowars bile he said "Yeah but, no but, show me another one then!"

Anything than admit he was lying. Something very Trumpian about Mr Prosser. Probably has the same personality disorder.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 11:43]

That Narcissistic personality disorder? I was saying that just the other day. Now he's gone and made a nasty thread up all about me. What a bully.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024