Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over rated 22:03 - Oct 9 with 8197 viewsdickythorpe

Congratulations Ireland. They came here as underdogs and turned us over in our "hostile" backyard. No one gave them a chance.

We really have gone overboard with our praise of what is a team full of championship players and bottom half Prem players.

Bale hasn't been all that impressive this campaign either. Jonny Williams wouldn't get into Ragged School XI

Ramsey is powder puff.

All these "feel good" films and documentaries are meaningless. Just trying to cash in on the moment.

We finished third in a group of average nations.
Over rated on 11:02 - Oct 10 with 3633 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over rated on 23:14 - Oct 9 by Swanjaxs

Go to bed.... and yes this rant comes over as a hate filled anti Scottish/Irish load of bile..... and the Cardiff thing seems to have consumed your entire soul too 😕 ... why so much hate? Peace out 👍

It's all to do with being a Welsh football fan since the seventies. You wouldn't understand Pat

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Over rated on 11:45 - Oct 10 with 3605 viewswhoflungdung

I ll explain it in simple terms for our young fans.

In 77 ,we had a pretty good team but our beloved FAW decided to hold a vital home game in Liverpool. Fookn diver pool I hear you say. Yeah... Thousands of Jocks went into Wales and bought up tickets or simply blagged their filthy way into the ground .

They scored a wonder goal but it ended up by a clear shite penalty decision from Joe Jordan who actually kissed the arm that won the pen His.

We never really had a chance. In those days Swansea and Cardiff fans couldn't stand each other certainly not enough to stand together and support our fookn country

Then seven years later at Cardiff ,another shocking penalty gifting them the game. Must have even shocked jock stein

We ve also seen Mark Hughes lose the plot against a minnow and various fook ups when we had ,without doubt ,our best players in a generation

Last night was a clear wind back in time

It hurt like hell.Still does

Fans eh

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Over rated on 11:51 - Oct 10 with 3601 viewsLandore_Jack

David Edwards should have replaced Joe Allen. Instead, Coleman brought on Jonny Williams and pushed Ramsey into Allen's deeper role, hindering two positions.

#backtojack

Over rated on 11:56 - Oct 10 with 3593 viewsswanjackal

Nobody is convincing me that Johnny Williams is not actually a 60 year old man. 24? I can't fathom the paper round he went through as a nipper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Over rated on 12:13 - Oct 10 with 3569 viewsmagicdaps10

Over rated on 11:56 - Oct 10 by swanjackal

Nobody is convincing me that Johnny Williams is not actually a 60 year old man. 24? I can't fathom the paper round he went through as a nipper.

Think that lad was brought up in a Cul de Sac.........just going around in circles when he had the ball.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Over rated on 14:39 - Oct 10 with 3513 viewsbyron

They don’t deserve any congratulation, a team of journeyman if ever I saw one. If Allen hadn’t gone off, key play maker we prob would have seen them off. Ramsey did ok but he struggles without Allen. I hope they fail in the playoffs and no doubt they will moan like f when they do about some injustice....

Benny

Over rated on 10:14 - Oct 13 with 3409 viewsjackrabbit

Over rated on 09:39 - Oct 10 by whoflungdung

There would have been a totally different reaction on here had it been England.

Ireland, like Scotland are seen ,by some ,as our cousins.

They are not. Centuries of inbreeding have seen to that

Ireland is a foreign land, to me. Nothing to do with the UK apart from us being the country to escape the abject poverty in rural Ireland and, no doubt, the Catholic Church sponsored Child Abuse . They came here ,including Wales, for a better life and they ve left their mark in Britain . They ve done good work here and even now you can have your drive re tarmacked or your roof repaired with special rates for pensioners (especially disabled ones) ...cash only of course.

Scots? utterly up their own ring piece and please God they leave the UK . They wont .

So ,whilst Ireland celebrate getting a spot ,let s get real eh and crack this sentimental cousin crap, If there s a God ,they ll be stuffed at a play off.

What a hate-filled post. Did you have a bad bowl of Irish stew somewhere once? Go and have a lie down - you might feel better.
Over rated on 10:17 - Oct 13 with 3406 viewsjackrabbit

The truth is Wales are not very good. A team lacking in quality (without Bale, Wales are Championship standard) farts about passing sideways and backwards until the inevitable mistake costs them a goal. They then are forced to try to play some attacking football. But it's all too little too late, panicky and ineffective. Result , defeat.

It reminds me of some of the games I've seen on Saturdays this season home and away. Remarkable similarity.
Login to get fewer ads

Over rated on 13:00 - Oct 13 with 3385 viewsFlashberryjack

Over rated on 10:17 - Oct 13 by jackrabbit

The truth is Wales are not very good. A team lacking in quality (without Bale, Wales are Championship standard) farts about passing sideways and backwards until the inevitable mistake costs them a goal. They then are forced to try to play some attacking football. But it's all too little too late, panicky and ineffective. Result , defeat.

It reminds me of some of the games I've seen on Saturdays this season home and away. Remarkable similarity.

Joe Leadfootedly.......what a crock of shyte he is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Over rated on 18:15 - Oct 13 with 3353 viewsperplex

Wales are not a good team really tho are they, we got to the Euro`s because of Bale, we did better than expected there also because of Bale, so how could Ireland be classed as underdogs when Wales did not have Bale in the team is beyond me, what we had were two poor teams hoping to scrape through to the playoffs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024