Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thermostat problem at home? Well, I have had it. 01:42 - Oct 25 with 2457 viewsDavillin

Have you had this thermostat problem at home? Well, I certainly did, and it was a major factor in the divorce proceedings. Read this:

Women Forced to Attend Thermostat Awareness Course
12-10-17

WOMEN across the UK are being forced to attend a one-day thermostat awareness course to learn how they work.

The courses, run by the Department of Energy, are compulsory for anyone who has committed two or more thermostat misuse infractions in a 72-hour period and are projected to save the UK millions of pounds in bills.

Instructor Dr Thomas Booker said: “This is a thermostat. It can sense the temperature.

“When set to, for example, 21 degrees, it will regulate the temperature of your home at 21 degrees by turning the heating off or on without — and this is important — any need for manual adjustment.

“If you are feeling a little cold and adjust it upwards to, say, 30 degrees, it will not provide a short-term boost of heat but will begin heating the entire home to tropical temperatures. The opposite will happen if adjusted down, though that’s of course entirely theoretical.

“The way to operate a thermostat is simply to choose the temperature you’re most comfortable with and to leave it alone and not touch it. Let me repeat that: pick a temperature, do not touch it and leave it alone.”

Attendee Donna Sheridan said: “Nah. I still don’t get it.”

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Thermostat problem at home? Well, I have had it. on 06:20 - Oct 25 with 2417 viewsBrynCartwright

Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus Dav.

Glad to see The Mash being read across the pond.

Genuinely makes me laugh out loud on occasion.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Thermostat problem at home? Well, I have had it. on 16:34 - Oct 25 with 2339 viewsDavillin

Thermostat problem at home? Well, I have had it. on 06:20 - Oct 25 by BrynCartwright

Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus Dav.

Glad to see The Mash being read across the pond.

Genuinely makes me laugh out loud on occasion.

Me, too.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Thermostat problem at home? Well, I have had it. on 18:13 - Oct 25 with 2308 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep. Long time sufferer here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024