Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No money 21:39 - Oct 26 with 16438 viewsmagicdaps10

Been told by two people in the last 24 hours that the word from within the club is that there is no money.

They are not seriously that dull or even ignorant to attempt to filter this to the fans!?!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No money on 23:05 - Oct 27 with 1267 viewsPrivate_Partz

No money on 22:58 - Oct 27 by xmastree

To be fair wayne you just hit the nail on the head. Why ?. ' minor miracle that we got to where we are'. It may be by luck or guile but we did it and have remained. One day, like most clubs outside the top 6, we will have a really bad season and might drop. It will happen whether hj is there or not. It's football. Even man u have dropped massively last few years compared to previous 20 years.
We need to stop looking to blame. As there was no 1 person that got us to where we are there is no one person to blame should we get relegated.

Well for me there was more than one person that got as where we are now but, because of egotistical dillusions of grandeur, there is only one person effing us up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

No money on 23:11 - Oct 27 with 1238 viewsWarwickHunt

To be fair wayne you just hit the nail on the head. Why ?. ' minor miracle that we got to where we are'. It may be by luck or guile but we did it and have remained. One day, like most clubs outside the top 6, we will have a really bad season and might drop. It will happen whether hj is there or not. It's football. Even man u have dropped massively last few years compared to previous 20 years.
We need to stop looking to blame. As there was no 1 person that got us to where we are there is no one person to blame should we get relegated.

This has been a party political broadcast on behalf of the Jenkins and Dineen Party.

Fück off, knobchops.
No money on 23:17 - Oct 27 with 1214 viewsOptimisticJack

Give us a break. We have been well and truly shafted by some of our own - all for personal greed.
Jenkins , Morgan , Dineen etc will all be remembered for all the wrong reasons in Swansea.
Their days are numbered. Only a matter of time before they clear off to Costa Del Crime where they should all fit in really well.

Optimisticjack

No money on 23:20 - Oct 27 with 1204 viewsLandore_Jack

What a load of bollocks.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 23:21]

#backtojack

No money on 23:24 - Oct 27 with 1192 viewsxmastree

No money on 23:17 - Oct 27 by OptimisticJack

Give us a break. We have been well and truly shafted by some of our own - all for personal greed.
Jenkins , Morgan , Dineen etc will all be remembered for all the wrong reasons in Swansea.
Their days are numbered. Only a matter of time before they clear off to Costa Del Crime where they should all fit in really well.

Grow up pal. Club wouldnt be where it is now without them all. Only 3 or 4 of them ran it. Trust were there but nver day to day so have no claim. Some very selective memories. Suits tho doesnt it ?
No money on 23:32 - Oct 27 with 1171 viewsGaryjack

What do you think will happen if we go down this year? Will the yanks look to bring stability to the club? Or do you think they'll grab every penny they can get their hands on and leave us out to dry?
Not in your wildest dreams would any genuine fan of our club think we would remain in the Premier league for all time. But we did expect that lifelong fans wouldn't have sold us down the river to line their own pockets, and fvck the consequences of it.
They should be ashamed of themselves for what thet've done, and so should you for sticking up for them.
No money on 23:34 - Oct 27 with 1162 viewsWarwickHunt

No money on 23:32 - Oct 27 by Garyjack

What do you think will happen if we go down this year? Will the yanks look to bring stability to the club? Or do you think they'll grab every penny they can get their hands on and leave us out to dry?
Not in your wildest dreams would any genuine fan of our club think we would remain in the Premier league for all time. But we did expect that lifelong fans wouldn't have sold us down the river to line their own pockets, and fvck the consequences of it.
They should be ashamed of themselves for what thet've done, and so should you for sticking up for them.

No money on 23:35 - Oct 27 with 1152 viewsmax936

No money on 22:46 - Oct 27 by Garyjack

Yeah MM looked after his mates alright Max. Bestest friend ever! Anything else you want to add? ........I hope your not trying to make him out to be a good guy here Max! Because he's the biggest cvnt of em all!

Absolutely not Gaz no chance, what I mean't was he give them the leg up to where they are now and they owe him big time, that was my point, there's noway I'd give him or any of them any praise whatsofukingever never in a million years. Bloody hell you've read enough of my posts to know that surely.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

No money on 23:37 - Oct 27 with 1140 viewsmax936

No money on 23:32 - Oct 27 by Garyjack

Superb post.

No money on 23:38 - Oct 27 with 1136 viewsairedale

Swans playing Arsenal tomorrow then, another day for us punters to enjoy ourselves. Nice when the weekend comes, forget about the pressure of our normal days and just relax into our leisure interest s during the weekend. Let's hope our team wins of course, much better when that happens. No great drama if it doesn't though. Not the end of the world. The club will be here long after we have gone.
No money on 23:43 - Oct 27 with 1119 viewsGaryjack

No money on 23:35 - Oct 27 by max936

Absolutely not Gaz no chance, what I mean't was he give them the leg up to where they are now and they owe him big time, that was my point, there's noway I'd give him or any of them any praise whatsofukingever never in a million years. Bloody hell you've read enough of my posts to know that surely.

Sorry Max if i understood your post, it's just while HJ rightfully so gets the flack for the running of the club, MM is the biggest cvnt as far as the takeover is concerned. And that, despite popular belief, is a fact!
No money on 23:50 - Oct 27 with 1089 viewsxmastree

No money on 23:43 - Oct 27 by Garyjack

Sorry Max if i understood your post, it's just while HJ rightfully so gets the flack for the running of the club, MM is the biggest cvnt as far as the takeover is concerned. And that, despite popular belief, is a fact!

And u are spot on . why? Because between mm , katzen and rob davies they owned over 50%. Without them the others couldnt move. All this hj and ld selling behind peoples backs is pure b@llocks. They drove it. Hj and ld were working there so had to give the due dillegence.
People know so little
No money on 23:58 - Oct 27 with 1074 viewsNeathJack

No money on 23:50 - Oct 27 by xmastree

And u are spot on . why? Because between mm , katzen and rob davies they owned over 50%. Without them the others couldnt move. All this hj and ld selling behind peoples backs is pure b@llocks. They drove it. Hj and ld were working there so had to give the due dillegence.
People know so little

And they also had to hide it from the Trust obviously.

The thieving c*nts.
No money on 23:58 - Oct 27 with 1074 viewsmax936

No money on 23:43 - Oct 27 by Garyjack

They all live in the same vipers nest for me Gaz, my opinion is the same for everyone of them and I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.

No money on 23:58 - Oct 27 with 1074 viewsJack11

No money on 23:38 - Oct 27 by airedale

Swans playing Arsenal tomorrow then, another day for us punters to enjoy ourselves. Nice when the weekend comes, forget about the pressure of our normal days and just relax into our leisure interest s during the weekend. Let's hope our team wins of course, much better when that happens. No great drama if it doesn't though. Not the end of the world. The club will be here long after we have gone.

I'm a fan of the club, not a punter. A punter implies purely a financial relationship, such as my relationship with Tesco Llansamlet. A true fan has far more invested than just their money - time, effort, emotion, highs & lows etc etc. I've always despised being referred to as a punter - it's a derogatory term for a proper fan.
No money on 00:01 - Oct 28 with 1065 viewsWarwickHunt

People know so little

Aye - kicking and screaming, HJ and LD reluctantly trousered a shedload of cash.
Fûcking heroes, the pair of them!

It was Jenkins who told the Yanks to keep it a secret from the Trust, or was that "due diligence" as well?

Cünt.
No money on 00:07 - Oct 28 with 1049 viewsLandore_Jack

No money on 00:01 - Oct 28 by WarwickHunt

Aye - kicking and screaming, HJ and LD reluctantly trousered a shedload of cash.

It was Jenkins who told the Yanks to keep it a secret from the Trust, or was that "due diligence" as well?

Cünt.

I thought I read somewhere that one shareholder was unaware that HJ was negotiating on his behalf?

#backtojack

No money on 00:08 - Oct 28 with 1046 viewsxmastree

No money on 00:01 - Oct 28 by WarwickHunt

Cünt.

Ah Bless. You carry on using big words like c@@@ .
No money on 00:09 - Oct 28 with 1045 viewsNeathJack

No money on 00:07 - Oct 28 by Landore_Jack

I thought I read somewhere that one shareholder was unaware that HJ was negotiating on his behalf?

Given the way he negotiates transfers he Gonzo was probably then one who was unaware he was negotiating on his own behalf.
No money on 00:14 - Oct 28 with 1033 viewsJack11

What pisses me off the most was that the sale evidently became a race to the bottom rather than basing it on more than meeting a valuation. From recollection not many fans opposed a sale. What followed though was the custodians of the club, and self professed fans selling it to third rate American venture capitalists in an underhand way.
No money on 00:18 - Oct 28 with 1028 viewsGaryjack

No money on 00:07 - Oct 28 by Landore_Jack

Yeah, Martin Morgan! The majority shareholder. Shocked he was! And Katzen! (excuse the ' ' cos it ain't funny!
No money on 00:21 - Oct 28 with 1020 viewsJack11

No money on 00:18 - Oct 28 by Garyjack

Yeah, Martin Morgan! The majority shareholder. Shocked he was! And Katzen! (excuse the ' ' cos it ain't funny!

In fairness he was too distracted hanging out of the back of Nathan dyers wife. Allegedly.
No money on 00:34 - Oct 28 with 1000 viewsWarwickHunt

No money on 00:08 - Oct 28 by xmastree

Ah Bless. You carry on using big words like c@@@ .

I certainly will, you massive cûnt.
No money on 00:37 - Oct 28 with 994 viewsclloy2

No money on 00:21 - Oct 28 by Jack11

In fairness he was too distracted hanging out of the back of Nathan dyers wife. Allegedly.

I cant believe Im reading some of this shit. If HJ thinks he is being hard done by, then bloody resign now, and we will vent our anger at the Yanks. You cant stay on then pay role and watch us sleepwalk into the championship, without taking the flak, Someone has to be responsible for running a premiership club like a Sunday pub team.
Sort this furkin mess out or ship out, simple as.
No money on 00:47 - Oct 28 with 977 viewsMoscowJack

People know so little

Can't believe this thread.

Everyone knows xmastree is Leigh, right??
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 0:48]

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024