Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No money 21:39 - Oct 26 with 16439 viewsmagicdaps10

Been told by two people in the last 24 hours that the word from within the club is that there is no money.

They are not seriously that dull or even ignorant to attempt to filter this to the fans!?!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No money on 00:49 - Oct 28 with 1469 viewsDarran

No money on 00:47 - Oct 28 by MoscowJack

Can't believe this thread.

Everyone knows xmastree is Leigh, right??
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 0:48]

How do you know it is Nick?

Serious question.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No money on 00:56 - Oct 28 with 1475 viewsWarwickHunt

We are family...
No money on 05:20 - Oct 28 with 1408 viewsOptimisticJack

If that is the case Xmas Tree? How apt. Every day has been Xmas for Dineen over the past 10 years. Stolen a living from the club for many years and helped to bleed the club dry.
Jenkins ,Morgan, Dineen and co are masters at pushing blame elsewhere. Always have and continue to do so. Remember Morgan slating Dineen off in Copenhagen when Morgan went into the largest sports shop in the city and not a single Swans top was on display in the shop despite Laudrup our manager being a national hero. Of course almost every other Premier league and Championship shirts were on display there. Morgan was livid. He had 40 posted out the next day.
In recent weeks the hostility towards the sell outs has increased significantly by so many fans . Amazed they still have the audacity to show their smug faces in the ground any more.
Our marketing was a complete joke and embarressment under Dineen who couldn't organise a p... up in a brewery. How appropriate.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 5:30]

Optimisticjack

No money on 06:29 - Oct 28 with 1387 viewsmonmouth

I think that the Trust should unveil a new plaque next to the wall of fame. The c*nts list. A permanent reminder of how these shithead chancers threw everything they previously claimed and the thing they supposedly loved out the window in a heartbeat to enrich themselves. Now that’s a real c*nt. katzen and Davies I can understand. They were always in it for a low cost speculative punt once the Liberty deal was on the table, and I don’t have an issue with that. The rest and their weapons grade bullshit on the other hand....

We now have one of the worst set of owners in terms of outlook in the PL, as Ashley is trying to sell. Care nothing at all for the club, and have no funds to treat it as a plaything. Can only think of Kronke, yep another Yanker, and Arsenal generates the funds to at least keep them competitive where they want to be.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

No money on 07:50 - Oct 28 with 1358 views34dfgdf54

Is it really?

An absolute tw*t of the highest order.
No money on 08:00 - Oct 28 with 1346 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No money on 07:50 - Oct 28 by 34dfgdf54

Is it really?

An absolute tw*t of the highest order.

And an average goal keeper for Motspurs reserves too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

No money on 08:07 - Oct 28 with 1333 viewsswansea68

No money on 08:00 - Oct 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Never mind lads We had a good run. It's not exactly exciting watching swans anymore. The home performances have been awful. That is down to the Transfer windows and also the Manager the way he sets up. We once again need a miracle in January. 3 more £5 million players out there somewhere ? Life goes on. Arsenal today . Fear the worst. But it may be our away form that keeps us in with a shout . 1-1.
No money on 08:10 - Oct 28 with 1329 viewsAguycalledJack

No money on 21:52 - Oct 27 by Shaky

There is no cash to take out. That's the whole point.

or maybe that is where any available cash has gone?

Remember Sam hamman at Cardiff. He did exactly the same.
Login to get fewer ads

No money on 08:15 - Oct 28 with 1324 viewsswan65split

No money on 22:58 - Oct 27 by xmastree

To be fair wayne you just hit the nail on the head. Why ?. ' minor miracle that we got to where we are'. It may be by luck or guile but we did it and have remained. One day, like most clubs outside the top 6, we will have a really bad season and might drop. It will happen whether hj is there or not. It's football. Even man u have dropped massively last few years compared to previous 20 years.
We need to stop looking to blame. As there was no 1 person that got us to where we are there is no one person to blame should we get relegated.

explaining the inevitable and pleading innocence..........................
No money on 08:40 - Oct 28 with 1286 viewsWarwickHunt

No money on 08:00 - Oct 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Another fûcking goalkeeper?
No money on 08:42 - Oct 28 with 1282 viewsWarwickHunt

No money on 00:49 - Oct 28 by Darran

How do you know it is Nick?

Serious question.

KGB.

*taps nose*
No money on 09:00 - Oct 28 with 1249 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No money on 08:40 - Oct 28 by WarwickHunt

Another fûcking goalkeeper?

Yes. He was a portly little barsteward in those days - late 80's early 90's . He was full of hismself back then as well, without the ability. Funny how some things never change innit ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

No money on 09:08 - Oct 28 with 1235 viewsShaky

No money on 22:37 - Oct 27 by Garyjack

As the league position stabilised it was increasingly felt these people should be paid. Cozy in his role as supporters' liaison is a bad example of that, but it's hard to argue with the underlying principle.

Why is Huw Cooze's position as the supporters liaison officer a bad example of that?

Because fans' views on Cozy are clouded and there is very little sympathy for him.

In contrast paying formerly unpaid volunteer minions elsewhere would likely be looked on much more favourably.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

No money on 09:18 - Oct 28 with 1227 viewsDr_Winston

A six page thread on an MD10 rumour.

This one is going down in the annals.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No money on 09:23 - Oct 28 with 1215 viewsShaky

No money on 08:10 - Oct 28 by AguycalledJack

or maybe that is where any available cash has gone?

Remember Sam hamman at Cardiff. He did exactly the same.

Nope, the available cash and then some has gone on transfers.

In the current financial year that ends next summer transfer dealings has so far produced a notional profit of around £24 million.

But there is clearly an urgent need to spend in January, and the last financial year produced a net deficit of around £20 million,

That's just over 1x Borja Baston, who at this stage looks to be a complete write-off, and people need to appreciate that mistakes at this level are very costly indeed both on and off the field.

Misology -- It's a bitch

No money on 09:24 - Oct 28 with 1211 viewsShaky

No money on 09:08 - Oct 28 by Shaky

Because fans' views on Cozy are clouded and there is very little sympathy for him.

In contrast paying formerly unpaid volunteer minions elsewhere would likely be looked on much more favourably.

it's entirely consistent with the financial analysis I have done.

You want to bet against that, sonny?

Edit: Oops. Wrong post quoted - Please fix admin
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 9:28]

Misology -- It's a bitch

No money on 09:51 - Oct 28 with 1172 viewsShaky

No money on 09:23 - Oct 28 by Shaky

Nope, the available cash and then some has gone on transfers.

In the current financial year that ends next summer transfer dealings has so far produced a notional profit of around £24 million.

But there is clearly an urgent need to spend in January, and the last financial year produced a net deficit of around £20 million,

That's just over 1x Borja Baston, who at this stage looks to be a complete write-off, and people need to appreciate that mistakes at this level are very costly indeed both on and off the field.

And just to follow up on that last point, as this thread aptly illustrates there is clearly a lot of finger pointing going on.

But the truth is there is more than enough blame to go around.

When I first started looking at the financial position of the club maybe 4 years ago I immediately flagged that it was weak. It was bleeding obvious.

To his credit jenkins has been employing all sorts of increasingly desperate tricks of the trade to keep the ramifications of that from impacting the club.

However, on a strategic level the non-Trust shareholders were trying to exit, while the Trust was engaged in preventing them from selling.

As a result nobody was thinking about the long term well-being of the club and the urgennt need to raise significant equity financing.

What a fcuk up.

Misology -- It's a bitch

No money on 10:29 - Oct 28 with 1102 viewsmax936

No money on 09:18 - Oct 28 by Dr_Winston

A six page thread on an MD10 rumour.

This one is going down in the annals.

I'd much rather read this than Dazzer's long list of Perchy baiting posts and threads Doc.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No money on 10:40 - Oct 28 with 1085 viewsDarran

No money on 10:29 - Oct 28 by max936

I'd much rather read this than Dazzer's long list of Perchy baiting posts and threads Doc.

Don't read them then you thick twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No money on 11:17 - Oct 28 with 1044 viewsmax936

No money on 10:40 - Oct 28 by Darran

Don't read them then you thick twát.

You can't avoid them, they're like an infestation of grubby little insects that get in everywhere Fact.

Go and re-read those threads and posts and you'll see who the thick tw@t is, failing that look in your favourite mirror

No money on 11:25 - Oct 28 with 1024 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Seeing one of them trying to defend themselves anonymously on an internet forum is hilarious and rather sad when you consider that person held one of the most important positions at the club for well over a decade. He's right, it truly was a miracle we got here with people like that in key positions.

Once we're relegated and the hostilities really light up, I'm looking forward to seeing what is 'leaked' when they all start turning on each other.

It really is a shame Phil Sumbler and the rest did all they could to save them from having to have this argument in a court, rather than an online forum.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

No money on 13:08 - Oct 28 with 940 viewsmax936

No money on 11:25 - Oct 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Seeing one of them trying to defend themselves anonymously on an internet forum is hilarious and rather sad when you consider that person held one of the most important positions at the club for well over a decade. He's right, it truly was a miracle we got here with people like that in key positions.

Once we're relegated and the hostilities really light up, I'm looking forward to seeing what is 'leaked' when they all start turning on each other.

It really is a shame Phil Sumbler and the rest did all they could to save them from having to have this argument in a court, rather than an online forum.

mart 6 strikes again, Good Post Dwight.

No money on 13:15 - Oct 28 with 938 viewslondonlisa2001

No money on 21:34 - Oct 27 by E20Jack

Unless they are putting their own money in then it doesn't matter if he is they richest man in the world.

The point being that 300+ staff seems to be the going rate for a club of similar size to ours. Having a rich chairman is irrelevant as it seems to be inbuilt in the spending model for the PL money each club receives.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 21:38]

The stadium staff don't show for us though I wouldn't think, as they are employed by Stadco not the club.
No money on 13:18 - Oct 28 with 931 viewslondonlisa2001

No money on 23:50 - Oct 27 by xmastree

And u are spot on . why? Because between mm , katzen and rob davies they owned over 50%. Without them the others couldnt move. All this hj and ld selling behind peoples backs is pure b@llocks. They drove it. Hj and ld were working there so had to give the due dillegence.
People know so little

Bloody hell.

I mean I don't be believe any of the 'selling behind backs' unless you're talking the Trust, but HJ and LD "HAD" to give the due diligence?

Bloody hell.
No money on 13:20 - Oct 28 with 928 viewsSmellyplumz

No money on 11:25 - Oct 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Superb post and I see that c unt xmastree down arrowed you for it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024