Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham Hotspur Welsh 23:47 - Nov 12 with 1578 viewsneil316

Hi all I wrote this article looking at the history of Welsh players at Spurs and noticed that a few of the players had links with Swansea, this is the reason why I am posting it on here

https://y-ddraig.co.uk/2017/08/29/tottenham-hotspur-welsh
Tottenham Hotspur Welsh on 07:50 - Nov 13 with 1501 viewstrampie

I did a list a few years ago of the World's best club teams and had the Spurs team of the early 60s as England's best team, better than anything Man U, Liverpool or Arsenal had produced, but all the same way down the list of the World's best club teams and not even the best in the UK.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tottenham Hotspur Welsh on 09:34 - Nov 13 with 1452 viewstaffpunk

An interesting article, Mel Hopkins used to live in the same street as me in Ystrad Rhondda. Met him a few times when I was a kid when he was home visiting his parents-lovely bloke.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Tottenham Hotspur Welsh on 11:21 - Nov 13 with 1410 viewsNOTRAC

Also two of Spurs players from the twenties were signed direct from Rhondda clubs.
Jimmy Seed was signed from Mid Rhondda and Cecil Poynton was signed from Ton Pentre.
Cecil was part of Spurs almost all his life. He played at full back for them in the 1920's and afterwards became the trainer, a position he held for over forty years.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Tottenham Hotspur Welsh on 12:22 - Nov 13 with 1382 viewsneil316

Tottenham Hotspur Welsh on 11:21 - Nov 13 by NOTRAC

Also two of Spurs players from the twenties were signed direct from Rhondda clubs.
Jimmy Seed was signed from Mid Rhondda and Cecil Poynton was signed from Ton Pentre.
Cecil was part of Spurs almost all his life. He played at full back for them in the 1920's and afterwards became the trainer, a position he held for over forty years.

Lot of Welsh history associated with the club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024