Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take Sanches off now!!!! 20:24 - Nov 29 with 5795 viewsmagicdaps10

What an absolutely disgusting performance.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 3597 viewspencoedjack

& put him on a plane back to Munich

I think he is yet to pass to a Swans player
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 3597 views34dfgdf54

This performance is that bad, it could be the last time we see him in a Swansea shirt.

Unbelievable
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 3574 viewsjack2jack

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:26 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

This performance is that bad, it could be the last time we see him in a Swansea shirt.

Unbelievable

Shocking oh FFS he's at it again,jeez!
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 3561 views1912

I'm watching this actually embarrassed for him. WTF is going on ?
Apart from that we are actually doing Ok.
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 3561 viewsmagicdaps10

I have seen some bad performances in a Swansea shirt but this is the worst I have ever seen.

Think Aidan Newhouse could do a better job.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 3550 viewswhoflungdung

Yep.

Enough

He s had a chance and is crap

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 3517 viewsbluenile

Put him out of his misery! He's having an absolute shocker.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:31 - Nov 29 with 3507 viewsOldjack

His loan deal might say he has to play him ,it's the only explanation

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:33 - Nov 29 with 3422 viewsTom1912

I actually can't believe how bad he is, it's staggering.
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:34 - Nov 29 with 3399 viewsJack_Kass

Lad is 20 years old and shouldn't be in this position, let alone taking the level of abuse he is.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:34 - Nov 29 with 3389 viewsJackfath

It's becoming cringe worthy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:35 - Nov 29 with 3365 viewsBobby_Fischer

Like someone said in the matchday thread, he could be investigated for match fixing about this performance.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:37 - Nov 29 with 3281 viewsDanWelsh86

You can see his confidence is completely shot and it's causing him to freeze, the move to Bayern was completely wrong for him.

He needs a lengthy sting back in Portugal or the U21s, because he's being eaten alive out there. Every single pass goes to a blue, and every attack breaks down because of him.

He's got talent no doubt, but take him out of the game because it's like watching a kid getting bullied on the school fields.
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:37 - Nov 29 with 3273 viewsSwanjaxs

He was Chelseas best outlet in the 1st half tbh

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:39 - Nov 29 with 3204 viewsicecoldjack

I've been so hopeful that he's find some form, what i thought were green shoots of recovery from him were actually his correct level of ability!

His performance in that half was quite frankly shocking and shambolic, he needed to be subbed before half time as he's killing the rest of the team, i also got the feeling his team mates have given up on him too, there was one (of many) mis placed pass that both Swans players could have got to but they just left it as if to say "fook that " .

Very dissapointed in Ranato, i don't think he doesn't care he's just crap and no where near good enough at this point in time to be playing Premier league football.

A transfer that was going to launch our season turned out to be an utter turd of a signing that has probably lost Clement a bit of power at the club and has cost us week in week out with inferior performances that an U 23 wouldn't come close to putting in.

Send the fooker back as soon as possible .
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:40 - Nov 29 with 3185 viewsAnotherJohn

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:28 - Nov 29 by magicdaps10

I have seen some bad performances in a Swansea shirt but this is the worst I have ever seen.

Think Aidan Newhouse could do a better job.

Must be a contender, but Captain Pointy put in one or two that might shade this.
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:41 - Nov 29 with 3158 viewspencoedjack

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:34 - Nov 29 by Jack_Kass

Lad is 20 years old and shouldn't be in this position, let alone taking the level of abuse he is.

If a 20 year doing a normal job was as bad as he his tonight he’d been sent home

Why are footballers still boys when they are 20 ?
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:41 - Nov 29 with 3149 views34dfgdf54

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:40 - Nov 29 by AnotherJohn

Must be a contender, but Captain Pointy put in one or two that might shade this.

Whose that?
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:44 - Nov 29 with 3079 viewsexiledclaseboy

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:40 - Nov 29 by AnotherJohn

Shelvey never got anywhere near the level of ineptitude Sanches has shown in that 45 minutes. Not even close.

Poll: Tory leader

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:46 - Nov 29 with 3028 viewsicecoldjack

There was a poster on here a week ago that got it bang on with Sanches, not sure if he was from abroad but he said there was false hype surrounding this player and he was built up way beyond his level of ability.
I think the same guy said similar things at the start of the season, so far he's bang on the money !
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:46 - Nov 29 with 3030 viewsHighjack

I think I could play better than that. In fact I know I could play better than that. In fact I've misplaced less passes sitting on my arse watching some god awful jittery internet stream that keeps firing pop ups of Thai lady boy adverts at me every three seconds.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:47 - Nov 29 with 3008 viewsOldjack

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:44 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

Shelvey never got anywhere near the level of ineptitude Sanches has shown in that 45 minutes. Not even close.

fer on, mis passer off just smile !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:49 - Nov 29 with 2957 viewsjack2jack

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:47 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

fer on, mis passer off just smile !

Thank fvck for that!
Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:54 - Nov 29 with 2865 viewswestwalesed

I'm eating gorgonzola and crackers in the bath with a glass of red, at least he's off now!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:55 - Nov 29 with 2854 viewsjackrabbit

Take Sanches off now!!!! on 20:46 - Nov 29 by Highjack

I think I could play better than that. In fact I know I could play better than that. In fact I've misplaced less passes sitting on my arse watching some god awful jittery internet stream that keeps firing pop ups of Thai lady boy adverts at me every three seconds.

Reminds me of Ray Kennedy in his last season for the Swans - the year we were relegated from the First Division. Unable to pass the ball 10 yards to a teammate. Of course we later discovered that he had Parkinson's Disease, and all was suddenly explained. I'm not saying that's the case with 20 year old Sanches, but it is uncannily similar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024