Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out 21:55 - Dec 13 with 4381 viewsowainglyndwr

Plastic fans totally plastic.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 00:07 - Dec 14 with 1764 viewsGaryjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 00:04 - Dec 14 by GeoffThom

Go to bed sonny your boring me now

Then don't reply. Off you go!
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 07:15 - Dec 14 with 1685 viewsSTID2017

At the end of the day most of us are more interested in supporting our team on match day.
This plastics nonsense is so childish.
Many have followed the club since before re- election days like me;, others maybe newcomers.
It doesn't mean they care less.
Also when you are watching a team who won't put a tackle in, that is more worrying than HJ and co.
No pride.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 08:17 - Dec 14 with 1642 viewsowainglyndwr

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 07:15 - Dec 14 by STID2017

At the end of the day most of us are more interested in supporting our team on match day.
This plastics nonsense is so childish.
Many have followed the club since before re- election days like me;, others maybe newcomers.
It doesn't mean they care less.
Also when you are watching a team who won't put a tackle in, that is more worrying than HJ and co.
No pride.

What I mean by the plastic side is that there does not seem to be that passion that us fans had during the Petty period.
A lot of these fans will just not turn up next season.
Yes i also agree that there is player passion.
Also it's the sell outs and manager that's got us into this mess.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 08:17 - Dec 14 with 1641 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans turning on each other now, just like what happened up the road a couple of years ago. Have a word with yourselves lads.

And i'll tell you this too, this new protest group is going to divide the fans even more. It's the Trust that should be doing all the protesting, bollocks to the current mantra of not upsetting people, that's just a cop out, those that retired from the Trust should have stayed there and made that change whilst they could.

Absolute shambles.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 08:26 - Dec 14 with 1628 viewsLandore_Jack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 08:17 - Dec 14 by Neath_Jack

Fans turning on each other now, just like what happened up the road a couple of years ago. Have a word with yourselves lads.

And i'll tell you this too, this new protest group is going to divide the fans even more. It's the Trust that should be doing all the protesting, bollocks to the current mantra of not upsetting people, that's just a cop out, those that retired from the Trust should have stayed there and made that change whilst they could.

Absolute shambles.

The fact that a new Supporters group has been setup to be the voice of the fans is an embarrassment to the Trust. I wish the new board members well but I feel it will make little difference since it is the old guard calling the shots.

#backtojack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 08:38 - Dec 14 with 1616 viewsmonmouth

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 08:17 - Dec 14 by Neath_Jack

Absolute shambles.

We are Cardiff now mate, but writ larger and worse in all aspects. They actually have a better owner, a better manager and more unity and fight. It sickens me. We are almost certainly even going to get less than their 30 points.

I think you are right about the Trust too in that it should be leading the charge and unifying, but I'm not sure of the fiduciary duty angle there, and whether they can actually do that in company law (maybe someone could clarify?). That's what I thought the point of the 'new' group was. An arms length mouthpiece?

The best thing the trust could do is sue the bastards. That would unite the fans alright once it got underway, and against the right enemies. But you knew I was going to say that by now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 08:55 - Dec 14 with 1598 viewsbyron

Forget the legal route Monmouth, they, being yanks will rip you to shreds slowly.
Best bet as I see it, take a relegation, that’s will not only see off the yanks but also the Gloria’s.
The trust, or a new trust, can buy the club back and start again, under fan ownership.

Benny

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 09:01 - Dec 14 with 1596 viewsawayjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 08:55 - Dec 14 by byron

Forget the legal route Monmouth, they, being yanks will rip you to shreds slowly.
Best bet as I see it, take a relegation, that’s will not only see off the yanks but also the Gloria’s.
The trust, or a new trust, can buy the club back and start again, under fan ownership.

Sadly it does seem a painful but only way forward. Even if by some miracle we stay up this year, we'll simply sell our best players and do the same next season. Personally I'd take relegation if it meant Yanks and HJ out and that the Trust grow some balls.
Login to get fewer ads

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 09:05 - Dec 14 with 1591 viewsmonmouth

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 09:01 - Dec 14 by awayjack

Sadly it does seem a painful but only way forward. Even if by some miracle we stay up this year, we'll simply sell our best players and do the same next season. Personally I'd take relegation if it meant Yanks and HJ out and that the Trust grow some balls.

Hes a sad cardiff wummer mate.

Unfortunately, for them and us, they can't wind us up worse that our rotten club is doing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 09:18 - Dec 14 with 1578 viewsbyron

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 09:05 - Dec 14 by monmouth

Hes a sad cardiff wummer mate.

Unfortunately, for them and us, they can't wind us up worse that our rotten club is doing.

You give it out, you take it back.....where’s the protests? What’s happened to the passion?
Happy to bend over and take it for the sunshine league is it. Where have I heard that before.....

Benny

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 10:14 - Dec 14 with 1553 viewswhoflungdung

So take me out of the equation Gary ,if you can,.Now tell me, what the fkuck are You doing apart from waving your Cockett around here . Fookn pitiful

Get angry with the right people

Our crowd at home is shocking and if You represent Us then it's no wonder

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 10:16 - Dec 14 with 1551 viewsPegojack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 09:18 - Dec 14 by byron

You give it out, you take it back.....where’s the protests? What’s happened to the passion?
Happy to bend over and take it for the sunshine league is it. Where have I heard that before.....

The only glimmer of hope I've got left this season is when your lot just fail to make automatic promotion, then proceed to feck it up again in the play offs.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 10:19 - Dec 14 with 1543 viewswhoflungdung

Just a pity we didn't lose to west brom as it gave Clement more time, which we don't need

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 11:20 - Dec 14 with 1500 viewsDarran

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 10:14 - Dec 14 by whoflungdung

So take me out of the equation Gary ,if you can,.Now tell me, what the fkuck are You doing apart from waving your Cockett around here . Fookn pitiful

Get angry with the right people

Our crowd at home is shocking and if You represent Us then it's no wonder

Hahahahaha listen to this fuçking idiot.
Slagging off the home crowd from the comfort of La Land.

Tell you one thing too I completely disagree with awayjack above about taking relegation that’s not the answer.
Saying that there’s only one good thing that could come out of relegation and that’s the Bindipper never seeing a game. Now that would by funny as fuçk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 11:41 - Dec 14 with 1481 viewsOldjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 08:55 - Dec 14 by byron

With what 5-6 mill ? naaaaaaaaa

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 12:27 - Dec 14 with 1442 viewsswan65split

last nights crowd summed it up for me, not watching a footballing team (citeh) 10-15 mins from the end they were leaving, no enthusiasm like the Palace crowd the other night, we are I think resigned to Relegation and whatever that brings.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 13:12 - Dec 14 with 1411 viewsbyron

Think a lot of real bluebirds will be happy also.....there’s someth8ng not right about being in the premier league. All about money, no soul or passion in the grounds anymore. To anyone who grew up watching football at ninian or the vetch it might aswell be a different sport entirely.

Benny

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 18:02 - Dec 14 with 1339 viewsBillyChong

The fight should have been taken up by the trust ages ago, unfortunately it wasn’t
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 18:13 - Dec 14 with 1316 viewsperplex

The plastic fan syndrome is back, how boring it has become.zzzz
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 18:51 - Dec 14 with 1284 viewspencoedjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:02 - Dec 13 by headcleaner

I think it might finally change after we lose to Everton then fail to beat palace that might be the tipping point.

That’s the problem it doesn’t matter how we are doing in the league the sellouts should go.

If we are bottom of the league losing to Palace at home it just looks like sour grapes
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 09:37 - Dec 15 with 1165 viewsOptimisticJack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 18:02 - Dec 14 by BillyChong

The fight should have been taken up by the trust ages ago, unfortunately it wasn’t

The sell outs I suspect have far too much on a few of the trust in the past, hence the reluctance of the trust to take legal action etc (fear of the trust's name being dragged through the gutter).
Must emphasise "few". There are some excellent trust board members.
In the past there was a trust within the trust. Trust is such an inappropriate name -it has long gone from many of the members.

Optimisticjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024