Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) 21:03 - Jan 6 with 11306 viewsBloodyhills

Who is the best player?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 9:58]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:52 - Jan 7 with 1432 viewsAl_Bundy

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:20 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

That BMW is currently performing the same as that Kia, on the balance of that it seems an awful lot of money to pay for something that is doing the same thing.

The Kia is heading for the scrap yard of the Championship which is the level of the Kia.

The Bmw is finding his road handling and improving on every journey.
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:56 - Jan 7 with 1423 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:52 - Jan 7 by Al_Bundy

The Kia is heading for the scrap yard of the Championship which is the level of the Kia.

The Bmw is finding his road handling and improving on every journey.

But the performance levels of the cars are the same regardless of what their brand is performing at.

If BMW had not been taken over, it too would be staring the abyss in the face.

If the BWM wants to justify its price tag, it really needs ti be outperforming that Kia. As of yet, it isnt.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 14:58]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 15:13 - Jan 7 with 1409 viewsAmbergambler

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 10:30 - Jan 7 by whoflungdung

There was a question on sigursson on UC and they got it wrong

Only one we got right
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 15:49 - Jan 7 with 1393 viewsmonmouth

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 13:09 - Jan 7 by Al_Bundy

A Bmw or a Kia .. i'll come back to you..

My wife swapped a bmw for a Kia and has never regretted it for a single second and would never swap back.

And no, Jordan Ayew is not a better player than Gylfi Sigurdsson, but Gylfi Sigurdsson would not have saved us this year either. Not a cat's chance in hell. Unless we spend 37m better, I would rather he were here though, we were his level.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 17:19 - Jan 7 with 1352 views34dfgdf54

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:40 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

No idea.

Well, he’s two years younger Siggy. £37mill sound about right for Ayew you reckon?
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 17:32 - Jan 7 with 1336 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 17:19 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Well, he’s two years younger Siggy. £37mill sound about right for Ayew you reckon?

Well Siggy is clearly well overpriced so using his price as a gague is a bit counter productive as we will just end up with two wrong prices. I think Siggy also counts as home grown which is an advantage.

But in terms of club contribution and performance this season, they are essentially neck and neck with the added disadvantage for Ayew of being in a side that sits bottom.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 17:48 - Jan 7 with 1315 viewsAl_Bundy

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 14:56 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

But the performance levels of the cars are the same regardless of what their brand is performing at.

If BMW had not been taken over, it too would be staring the abyss in the face.

If the BWM wants to justify its price tag, it really needs ti be outperforming that Kia. As of yet, it isnt.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 14:58]

It certainly is not .... far from it
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 17:52 - Jan 7 with 1311 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 17:48 - Jan 7 by Al_Bundy

It certainly is not .... far from it

It is.

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 18:53 - Jan 7 with 1276 views34dfgdf54

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 17:32 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

Well Siggy is clearly well overpriced so using his price as a gague is a bit counter productive as we will just end up with two wrong prices. I think Siggy also counts as home grown which is an advantage.

But in terms of club contribution and performance this season, they are essentially neck and neck with the added disadvantage for Ayew of being in a side that sits bottom.

What would you say would have been a fair price for Siggy then?
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 18:56 - Jan 7 with 1274 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 18:53 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

What would you say would have been a fair price for Siggy then?

Not sure, I wouldnt have bought him so hard to value something you dont particularly want,

Lets say we got £45m in a new TV deal, for a one off thing. Would you be happy soending it all to get Gylfi back? Or would you think we woukd have overpaid? I know what my answer would be.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:27 - Jan 7 with 1245 views34dfgdf54

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 18:56 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

Not sure, I wouldnt have bought him so hard to value something you dont particularly want,

Lets say we got £45m in a new TV deal, for a one off thing. Would you be happy soending it all to get Gylfi back? Or would you think we woukd have overpaid? I know what my answer would be.

I just find it very strange , a fan of the club, on reflection, could say they never “wanted” Siggy. On two separate spells played a massive part in keeping us in the biggest league in world football, a league according to you, much better than La Liga.

He’s a proven midfielder in the Premier League, homegrown, those players don’t come cheap and unfortunately we don’t shop in the markets where these players are found, so your question has no relevance. For us £45million would get us 2/3 players, we will never spend that much on one, because of the salaries, bonuses etc that come with it.

Siggy will become worth every penny for Everton though, you cherry pick comments from their forums, but there’s also a big percentage of them who think he should be above Rooney in the pecking order in the 10 role.
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:32 - Jan 7 with 1239 viewsDarran

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:27 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

I just find it very strange , a fan of the club, on reflection, could say they never “wanted” Siggy. On two separate spells played a massive part in keeping us in the biggest league in world football, a league according to you, much better than La Liga.

He’s a proven midfielder in the Premier League, homegrown, those players don’t come cheap and unfortunately we don’t shop in the markets where these players are found, so your question has no relevance. For us £45million would get us 2/3 players, we will never spend that much on one, because of the salaries, bonuses etc that come with it.

Siggy will become worth every penny for Everton though, you cherry pick comments from their forums, but there’s also a big percentage of them who think he should be above Rooney in the pecking order in the 10 role.

He’s not a fan of the club that’s why.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:34 - Jan 7 with 1234 views34dfgdf54

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:32 - Jan 7 by Darran

He can’t be a very good “risk analyst” either if he wouldn’t have bought Siggy for the money we did. It was about as non risk (if that’s the correct term) as they come in terms of a football player signing.
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:42 - Jan 7 with 1226 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:32 - Jan 7 by Darran

That’s a good one

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:43 - Jan 7 with 1225 viewsDarran

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:34 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

He can’t be a very good “risk analyst” either if he wouldn’t have bought Siggy for the money we did. It was about as non risk (if that’s the correct term) as they come in terms of a football player signing.

Blaine anyone that doesn’t think we’d have more points now with Gylfi in the team clearly has a screw loose,not that the troll has actually said that in words but anyone with a brain cell knows where I’m coming from.
It might not be a lot more points but just a win and a draw would make things incredibly better at the moment.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 21:08]

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:43 - Jan 7 with 1224 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:34 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Can you point me to where I said that, or are you just being silly?

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:47 - Jan 7 with 1214 viewsE20Jack

Where did I say I never wanted him? You asked me to value Gylfi, that indicated you are talking about present day. Considering Everton bought him for £45m there is no conceivable price they would accept that would make we want him. Hence why I asked you the £45m question.

The rest is pointless reading if you don’t even have a basic grasp of the point I made.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:50 - Jan 7 with 1203 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:43 - Jan 7 by Darran

Blaine anyone that doesn’t think we’d have more points now with Gylfi in the team clearly has a screw loose,not that the troll has actually said that in words but anyone with a brain cell knows where I’m coming from.
It might not be a lot more points but just a win and a draw would make things incredibly better at the moment.

SO when you mean someone hasn’t “said something in words” that generally means they haven’t said it, regardless of whether you want them to or not.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:56 - Jan 7 with 1190 viewsNeath_Jack

Rock Steady? Cookie? Cutting?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 21:09 - Jan 7 with 1173 viewsDarran

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 20:56 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

Rock Steady? Cookie? Cutting?

Haha. I’m thlurring a bit.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 21:25 - Jan 7 with 1158 viewsJango

Like this time last year with him in the team?
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 21:31 - Jan 7 with 1147 viewsJango

I liked siggy here. Good player just vastly overrated. He went to spurs and struggled now at Everton and he’s not setting the world alight. He’s the only player I can ever think of at any club who took every single corner, free kick and penalty and that his why people get deceived by how good he really is. Take the set pieces and penalties away and there’s not a lot to go on.
Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 21:33 - Jan 7 with 1146 viewsDarran

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 21:25 - Jan 7 by Jango

Like this time last year with him in the team?

No not at all. I’m just saying we’d have won at least one more game this season if he was still here which would make a massive difference in our current situation.
Jang you’re entitled to you’re opinion but if youre saying we haven’t missed his dead balls/free kicks/corners/shots you’re lying.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 21:49 - Jan 7 with 1114 viewsE20Jack

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 21:33 - Jan 7 by Darran

No not at all. I’m just saying we’d have won at least one more game this season if he was still here which would make a massive difference in our current situation.
Jang you’re entitled to you’re opinion but if youre saying we haven’t missed his dead balls/free kicks/corners/shots you’re lying.

£45m for an extra 3 points (which is just a wild guess anyway).

Jesus Christ.

Who is the better player? (Ok, better is better) on 16:31 - Jan 8 with 1038 viewsKerouac

Senior Club football

Games played
Siggy = 300
Ayew = 246

Goals
Siggy = 76
Ayew = 44

Assists
Siggy = 50
Ayew = 27

National Cup Competitions

Games played
Siggy = 26
Ayew = 26

Goals
Siggy = 11
Ayew = 8

Assists
Siggy = 2
Ayew = 7

International Cup Competitions

Games played
Siggy = 24
Ayew = 23

Goals
Siggy = 4
Ayew = 4

Assists
Siggy = 6
Ayew = 3

Premier League only

Games played
Siggy = 202
Ayew = 66

Goals
Siggy = 44
Ayew = 11

Assists
Siggy = 36
Ayew = 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024