Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? 10:17 - Feb 5 with 17173 viewsJackSwanTV

In-depth look at his player recruitment, managerial appointments and the day to day running of the club and ask if he is the right man to take Swansea forward?

http://jackswan.co.uk/huw-jenkins-mastermind-with-managers/

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 10:19 - Feb 5 with 5862 viewsangryjack

Are you serious the man's a rat
Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 10:20 - Feb 5 with 5853 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 10:19 - Feb 5 by angryjack

Are you serious the man's a rat

He has his good points but they have been outnumbered by his bad points.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 10:22 - Feb 5 with 5842 viewsangryjack

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 10:20 - Feb 5 by magicdaps10

He has his good points but they have been outnumbered by his bad points.

He's a c@nt
Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 10:25 - Feb 5 with 5836 viewsQuincy999

He is someone who we enjoyed being in the tent with while he was pissing out.
Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:30 - Feb 5 with 5672 viewsShaky

tl;dr

Let's instead examine the purported magician's marquee signings over the past few financial periods:

FY 14/15: Gomis

FI 15/16: Paloschi

16/17: Baston, Mesa

17/18: Clucas, Bony MK II

Any questions?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:38 - Feb 5 with 5630 viewsE20Jack

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:30 - Feb 5 by Shaky

tl;dr

Let's instead examine the purported magician's marquee signings over the past few financial periods:

FY 14/15: Gomis

FI 15/16: Paloschi

16/17: Baston, Mesa

17/18: Clucas, Bony MK II

Any questions?

Yes.

Do you genuinely believe Alberto Paloschi was a marquee signing?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 11:39]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:39 - Feb 5 with 5633 viewsShaky

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:38 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

Yes.

Do you genuinely believe Alberto Paloschi was a marquee signing?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 11:39]

At the time, without doubt.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:40 - Feb 5 with 5616 viewsE20Jack

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:39 - Feb 5 by Shaky

Then there is no more to add.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:48 - Feb 5 with 5592 viewssainthelens

We'd have been in an even better position with a chairman of a modicum of sense. Why blow smoke up his arse for getting some decisions correct but so many wrong.?
Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:55 - Feb 5 with 5556 viewsTheResurrection

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:39 - Feb 5 by Shaky

Clueless 😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:57 - Feb 5 with 5545 viewsTheResurrection

About time, some balance and perspective.

Jenkins has done good things, Jenkins has done bad things, Jenkins has ruined his legacy but we all will always owe him and the others a debt of gratitude.

Nobody will take our Swans memories from us. Let's hope they continue.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:59 - Feb 5 with 5537 viewsDewi1jack

I s'pose that's a pretty fairly balanced attempt at an assessment.

Yes a few years ago (before Yeehaas v1) I was in the "in Huw we trust" camp. There were some posters back then who were rightly pointing things out. Very much in the minority, shouted down and given much abuse by quite a few.
Not as many in that camp as claim on here mind!

Once the news broke on Yeehaas 2 then because of the way Beaky, Dimwit, Sir Shagalot, Van Clog and the rest of the sellers acted then I firmly became in the get rid camp.
Still in that camp.
They've made their money, more than enough money to have a comfy life for them and their families.
And once they realised what we all knew about Yank hedge fund operators, they should have fugged off ASAP.
Not sit there rubbing real fans up the wrong way

Yes, I'm still glad I voted no deal with the Trust and I'm still mightily p1ssed off with the Trust for their sheer lack of communication with their members.

When was the last time the SD gave any comment whatsoever?
Elections must be due soon, where we get to establish that some are women, some are Welsh speakers, all have been Swans fans since 1912 and were born already coloured in in black and white!
When do we find out the outcome of speaking about Beaky's removal?
Or all the things "escalated"?

All of that can be easily sorted, very possibly leading to a large increase in members.
Just fuggin communicate with us.
Let us hand out membership forms prior to any games to try and get new members.
Become media savvy

Anyway.
We seem to be stuck with the slimy, snidey, lying b'stard until at least the end of the season.
Have no problem with anyone wanting to give the sellers absolute sh1te, before, during or after the game
Especially if it stops certain fans booing the players- something I detest totally.

And that's my tuppence worth.
If you don't like it, send me my change

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:04 - Feb 5 with 5513 viewsShaky

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:55 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Clueless 😂

Really?

So Messa was a marquee signing last summer costing £ 11 million, but Paloschi signed 3 windows earlier for £9 million in a significantly lower market was not?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:18 - Feb 5 with 5450 viewsTheResurrection

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 11:59 - Feb 5 by Dewi1jack

I s'pose that's a pretty fairly balanced attempt at an assessment.

Yes a few years ago (before Yeehaas v1) I was in the "in Huw we trust" camp. There were some posters back then who were rightly pointing things out. Very much in the minority, shouted down and given much abuse by quite a few.
Not as many in that camp as claim on here mind!

Once the news broke on Yeehaas 2 then because of the way Beaky, Dimwit, Sir Shagalot, Van Clog and the rest of the sellers acted then I firmly became in the get rid camp.
Still in that camp.
They've made their money, more than enough money to have a comfy life for them and their families.
And once they realised what we all knew about Yank hedge fund operators, they should have fugged off ASAP.
Not sit there rubbing real fans up the wrong way

Yes, I'm still glad I voted no deal with the Trust and I'm still mightily p1ssed off with the Trust for their sheer lack of communication with their members.

When was the last time the SD gave any comment whatsoever?
Elections must be due soon, where we get to establish that some are women, some are Welsh speakers, all have been Swans fans since 1912 and were born already coloured in in black and white!
When do we find out the outcome of speaking about Beaky's removal?
Or all the things "escalated"?

All of that can be easily sorted, very possibly leading to a large increase in members.
Just fuggin communicate with us.
Let us hand out membership forms prior to any games to try and get new members.
Become media savvy

Anyway.
We seem to be stuck with the slimy, snidey, lying b'stard until at least the end of the season.
Have no problem with anyone wanting to give the sellers absolute sh1te, before, during or after the game
Especially if it stops certain fans booing the players- something I detest totally.

And that's my tuppence worth.
If you don't like it, send me my change

Whether you like it, me, or anyone else, or whether anyone will ever admit it....

But Jenkins is the only one there with any sense of what it is to be a Jack, how we get our success in the first place, the type of manager that works best with the fans and our new ethos and who takes full responsibility.

It may not seem like that from the outside, always clouded by the thoughts on his greed, but it's true.

I was very much in the KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON THE BOARD camp, scrutinising their every move and making sure that every penny went back into the club or the fans.

I watched this message board cream their knickers over him and it was sickly.

I feel like the guy on the other end of a see saw. It's never healthy for so many all to pile over to the one side. You'll hit the floor before you know it.

That's where I was then, one of a few lone voices concerned with certain goings on and trying to bring about balance and get fans to focus on their off field activities. From everything, the training grounds Morgan was running, the vending machines Dineen was capitalising on. Jenkins connections to these business, I never properly unearthed anything in connection with Jaxxbay but I bloody tried, delving deep into Companies House documents and I'm still not 100% sure, but nevertheless Jenkins was already on a huge whack in wages by then so maybe he was happy with that while Morgan and Dineen got to make a few quid elsewhere.

The Trustt as well. I looked into the dealings of Cooze and Jim White and tried my best to jump on the other end of the see saw then to get us to focus on a supporters group that could be something, that could fight for us, the fans.

But now I've had to jump on the opposite end of the bastard see saw as too many have now, petulantly, piled on the other side.

Again, it's not healthy. We need balance, for the sake of SCFC we really need the balance.

Never to forget our achievements, never to idolise any one individual wholly, always to do the best for our football club.

To leave it fully in the hands of the Americans would be a huge mistake.

Don't be so stupid in your tantrums

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:21 - Feb 5 with 5426 viewsE20Jack

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:04 - Feb 5 by Shaky

Really?

So Messa was a marquee signing last summer costing £ 11 million, but Paloschi signed 3 windows earlier for £9 million in a significantly lower market was not?

Yes utterly clueless, you have a bee in your bonet in recent weeks and you seem to be taking it out on all and sundry on this forum.

Tell us, what is your problem Shakes? Who has upset you and why?

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:24 - Feb 5 with 5407 viewsTheResurrection

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:04 - Feb 5 by Shaky

Really?

No he wasn't and the fee was undisclosed and more like 7m

He was a panic January buy from Guidolin. He was nothing to do with Jenkins. Jenkins backed his man.

We all hoped for great things from him, if you want to warp facts to form some sort of internet victory, but Guidolin got this one very wrong.

Also, marquee signings are not always gauged by their price tag. Andre Ayew was very much that for us 2 or 3 years ago and he was free.

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:27 - Feb 5 with 5386 viewsE20Jack

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:24 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

He was a panic January buy from Guidolin. He was nothing to do with Jenkins. Jenkins backed his man.

We all hoped for great things from him, if you want to warp facts to form some sort of internet victory, but Guidolin got this one very wrong.

Also, marquee signings are not always gauged by their price tag. Andre Ayew was very much that for us 2 or 3 years ago and he was free.

I was about to say exactly the same. Glad you said it and not me as he tends to get all offended and defensive when I point out the obvious.

Llorente was a marquee signing. Paloschi was not.

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:31 - Feb 5 with 5379 viewsShaky

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:24 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

He was hand picked by Guido, the sum product of his deep italian footballing knowledge.

You'd have much more luck arguing he was Guido's pick alone, and that would be absolutely true.

Still overseen by the DoF, however. And sold by him 6 months later at a whopping loss by all accounts.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:33 - Feb 5 with 5354 viewsE20Jack

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:31 - Feb 5 by Shaky

He was hand picked by Guido, the sum product of his deep italian footballing knowledge.

You'd have much more luck arguing he was Guido's pick alone, and that would be absolutely true.

Still overseen by the DoF, however. And sold by him 6 months later at a whopping loss by all accounts.

The loss wiped out fivefold by the purchase and sale of Llorente you mean? The one you conveniently left out of your very odd list.

Ah ok.

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:38 - Feb 5 with 5336 viewsShaky

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:33 - Feb 5 by E20Jack

The loss wiped out fivefold by the purchase and sale of Llorente you mean? The one you conveniently left out of your very odd list.

Ah ok.

LLlorente cost a shade ove £5 million in a higher market.

And the reasons for using cost as the benchmark are not only that it is objective, but also that it has a direct impact on the financial perforance of the club which is the CEO's main responsibility.

Good at that job? Hadly, certainly judging by the past few years.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:39 - Feb 5 with 5326 viewsTheResurrection

No mate, I wouldn't, or anyone else wouldn't either. There were no marquees when we signed the boy, not even a bargain basement tent on the 5th day of Glastonbury, stunk full of piss left abandoned and blowing in the Somerset wind.

To be frank, you're wrong.

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:40 - Feb 5 with 5313 viewsTheResurrection

The loss was only around a million, maybe two. Whopping it was not.

You should know all this.

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:41 - Feb 5 with 5304 viewsDr_Winston

Did a very good job for ten years. Allowed that success to go to his head and convince himself that he knew more than he did, resulting in failures of decision making when the smarter move would have been to step aside and hand the reins to someone more suited to working at the level we were.

Acted in a disingenuous manner (at best) when conducting the sale of shares and has thoroughly poisoned the well of good will as a result. His continued presence will prevent a lot of wounds from healing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:42 - Feb 5 with 5301 viewsQuincy999

It was my understanding that he had been identified as a potential signing before Guidolin, and that it suited both parties when Guidolin came on board.
Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:44 - Feb 5 with 5286 viewsShaky

Huw jenkins: Do Swans fans have him ALL wrong? on 12:40 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

The loss was only around a million, maybe two. Whopping it was not.

You should know all this.

i should know the undisclosed fee how?

But according to Transfermarket the loss was just over £3million. in other words a 33% loss in 6 months.

Of course it is peanuts compared to Baston.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024