Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton home 17:03 - Apr 4 with 7242 viewsSwanjaxs

Tuesday May 8th 7.45ko

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Southampton home on 17:08 - Apr 4 with 4076 viewsCaptain_Sham

So our last two games are home to our direct rivals....

Its just a ride.

Southampton home on 17:09 - Apr 4 with 4064 viewsSwanjaxs

Southampton home on 17:08 - Apr 4 by Captain_Sham

So our last two games are home to our direct rivals....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Southampton home on 17:15 - Apr 4 with 4037 viewssherpajacob

There is always something special about the atmosphere with vital late season evening kick offs.

The match starts in daylight and finishes under the lights.

My first time on the North bank was Bristol City 85.

The Forest play off atmosphere has still not been matched at the liberty. Lets hope this one beats it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Southampton home on 17:18 - Apr 4 with 4027 viewsCaptain_Sham

Southampton home on 17:15 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

There is always something special about the atmosphere with vital late season evening kick offs.

The Forest play off atmosphere has still not been matched at the liberty. Lets hope this one beats it.

I was on the East Bank that night with my Dad, directly in line with the ball as it sailed into the goal at the West Stand end, only for Jimmy Rimmers giant paw to claw the ball away. Still don't know how he saved it.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 17:19]

Its just a ride.

Southampton home on 17:26 - Apr 4 with 3990 viewsCaptain_Sham

As we are strolling down memory lane, . I have found video of the best goal I ever saw at the Vetch.. .or anywhere else for that matter.(another Friday evening game)

[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 17:37]

Its just a ride.

Southampton home on 17:32 - Apr 4 with 3953 viewsswanforthemoney

Southampton home on 17:15 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

The evening kick-offs we've had in the last few seasons have been absolutely dead. If there's still something to play for, maybe we can make it lively.

I stand in the North Stand

Southampton home on 17:34 - Apr 4 with 3949 viewsthornabyswan

Southampton home on 17:32 - Apr 4 by swanforthemoney

The evening kick-offs we've had in the last few seasons have been absolutely dead. If there's still something to play for, maybe we can make it lively.

Live on Sky as well

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Southampton home on 17:50 - Apr 4 with 3872 viewsOldjack

I sincerely hope we're safe by then

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton home on 17:53 - Apr 4 with 3856 viewsthornabyswan

Southampton home on 17:50 - Apr 4 by Oldjack

I sincerely hope we're safe by then

Can't ask for more really playing 2 of the bottom 3 at home last 2 games.
Win Saturday and we are just about there lose and results go against us and Planet Swans will go into meltdown.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Southampton home on 18:30 - Apr 4 with 3775 viewssainthelens

If it goes to the Stoke game, it will be an atmosphere better than anything witnessed at the liberty. I so hope we're safe well before then, and to send Stoke down is something I've really waited for.
Southampton home on 19:05 - Apr 4 with 3668 viewssherpajacob

Southampton home on 17:32 - Apr 4 by swanforthemoney

End of season evening kicks offs are different.

Mid season, it's just cold.

Last season there was a good atmos at the spurs game.

Southampton home on 19:06 - Apr 4 with 3658 viewsFlashberryjack

F*cking Bollox......flying from Bristol that day, just might arrive in time to watch it in a sports bar I know next to the Hotel.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Southampton home on 19:11 - Apr 4 with 3640 viewsJackFish

Rubbish time to play it, would have been much better getting it in next week or the following one.
Southampton home on 19:12 - Apr 4 with 3631 viewssherpajacob

Whatever happens in the next few games, it means we will still be alive going into the last week.

Also huddersfield, palace, west ham etc may not be happy as its possible there may be a mutually beneficial result for us and saints

Southampton home on 19:19 - Apr 4 with 3605 viewsjackjackjackjack

Southampton home on 18:30 - Apr 4 by sainthelens

If it goes to the Stoke game, it will be an atmosphere better than anything witnessed at the liberty. I so hope we're safe well before then, and to send Stoke down is something I've really waited for.

Stoke's last two games are Crystal Palace home, and then us. Let's hope we're well clear by then or Stoke will be aiming to do what we did last year.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Southampton home on 19:20 - Apr 4 with 3602 viewsGaryjack

Southampton home on 19:12 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

Whatever happens in the next few games, it means we will still be alive going into the last week.

Also huddersfield, palace, west ham etc may not be happy as its possible there may be a mutually beneficial result for us and saints

There'll be nothing mutual about this one Sherps, not with the games Southampton have coming up. If we're not safe by then it'll be dog eat dog.
Southampton home on 19:23 - Apr 4 with 3586 viewsjack_lord

Southampton home on 17:26 - Apr 4 by Captain_Sham

As we are strolling down memory lane, . I have found video of the best goal I ever saw at the Vetch.. .or anywhere else for that matter.(another Friday evening game)

I was dumbstruck, not knowing if to applaud, cry, scream or shout abuse at our players and you have just brought it all back

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Southampton home on 19:24 - Apr 4 with 3586 viewssherpajacob

Southampton home on 19:20 - Apr 4 by Garyjack

There'll be nothing mutual about this one Sherps, not with the games Southampton have coming up. If we're not safe by then it'll be dog eat dog.

If a point keeps us both up?

Southampton home on 19:28 - Apr 4 with 3551 viewsFireboy2

Southampton home on 19:23 - Apr 4 by jack_lord

I was dumbstruck, not knowing if to applaud, cry, scream or shout abuse at our players and you have just brought it all back

The same here jack

Its weird that 6 months later i was living amongst the dingles
Southampton home on 19:30 - Apr 4 with 3546 viewsGaryjack

Southampton home on 19:24 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

If a point keeps us both up?

It would have to be a miraculous set of results for Saints especially for us both to be in that position, but yeah, here's hoping!
Southampton home on 19:38 - Apr 4 with 3515 viewsthornabyswan

Southampton home on 19:30 - Apr 4 by Garyjack

It would have to be a miraculous set of results for Saints especially for us both to be in that position, but yeah, here's hoping!

What would happen if we both did need a draw unlikely I know.
And the game finished 0_0 without a shot on target would the PL do anything I wonder.

Southampton home on 19:45 - Apr 4 with 3491 viewsmajorraglan

Hell of a goal, I can remember seeing being played a couple of times on the Saint and Greavesie back in the day.
Southampton home on 19:57 - Apr 4 with 3466 viewsGaryjack

Southampton home on 19:38 - Apr 4 by thornabyswan

And the game finished 0_0 without a shot on target would the PL do anything I wonder.

There's nothing they can do. I seem to recall a few years back when Huddersfield were playing Barnsley in the last game of the season and with the scores level, the results came in from elsewhere which meant both would be safe if the scores remained the same. Barnsley passed the ball from keeper to defenders and back for about 3 mins while the Hudds players stood in their own half. No action was taken.
Southampton home on 20:10 - Apr 4 with 3432 viewssherpajacob

Trying to work out who he beat?

Some dodgy late 80s mullets,

Dai hough, Melville, Chris Harrison? I could well be wrong on all 3.

Southampton home on 20:11 - Apr 4 with 3429 viewsswan85

Southampton home on 19:38 - Apr 4 by thornabyswan

No, we have some form on no shots earlier this season!

Also was it Sweden v Denmark (I think) needed a 2-2 draw in euros about 10 years ago to both get out of the group, guess what the score was. Plus Germany v Austria in World Cup 1982, I think both needed a 0-0.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024