Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
safe standing discussion in parliament 13:27 - May 1 with 3416 viewsacejack3065

Anyone written to their MP to ask them to attend on our behalf? Hopefully they will see the successes at Celtic and look to introducing legislation to allow football clubs to introduce it in the Premier League and Football league.

safe standing discussion in parliament on 13:37 - May 1 with 3409 viewsomarjack

question is..is there safe standing in the parliament?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

safe standing discussion in parliament on 14:04 - May 1 with 3375 viewsFlashberryjack

safe standing discussion in parliament on 13:37 - May 1 by omarjack

Only when it's full...like when they give themselves a pay rise.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

safe standing discussion in parliament on 22:44 - May 1 with 3295 viewsBloodyhills

But the rest of the time there is plenty of space for them to have a doze on the benches.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

safe standing discussion in parliament on 23:27 - May 1 with 3272 viewsAguycalledJack

I told mine via email that I had signed the petition. No response from him.
safe standing discussion in parliament on 06:49 - May 2 with 3239 viewsSTID2017

safe standing discussion in parliament on 13:37 - May 1 by omarjack

Totally against it.
All those doddery old men and the old wooden benches make Parliement wholly unsuitable for safe standing en masse

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

safe standing discussion in parliament on 10:16 - May 2 with 3206 viewsswansvalleyjack

The petition supporting safe standing for selected areas in football grounds has now received 110,000 signatures (and rising) ....and the Government has been forced into a full Parliamentary debate on 25th June.
For those that prefer to stand (and thousands do every week as we know) it's far safer in purpose built standing areas, than in seating areas. And it's also better for those who prefer to sit, because then there is no excuse to stand in front of someone sitting, if specific standing areas exist.
safe standing discussion in parliament on 10:19 - May 2 with 3201 viewsLeonWasGod

safe standing discussion in parliament on 10:16 - May 2 by swansvalleyjack

The petition supporting safe standing for selected areas in football grounds has now received 110,000 signatures (and rising) ....and the Government has been forced into a full Parliamentary debate on 25th June.
For those that prefer to stand (and thousands do every week as we know) it's far safer in purpose built standing areas, than in seating areas. And it's also better for those who prefer to sit, because then there is no excuse to stand in front of someone sitting, if specific standing areas exist.

Quite. And it'll further group together those who want to show their support and encourage the team vocally, thereby creating a better atmosphere. Bit of a no brainer for the the safety perspectvie and the club.
safe standing discussion in parliament on 11:46 - May 2 with 3170 viewsjackrabbit

I sent a long diatribe to my MP, Nick Hurd, asking him to tell Tracey Crouch the Sports Minister, to come into the real world and deal practically with a very dangerous problem. I sincerely hope and pray we don't suffer a major tragedy at a match due to the prevalent present unsafe standing. Nothing ever happens until too late. She needs to attend one or two matches and then perhaps she could address all the stewards and ask them why they don't enforce all-seating. I'd love to be in the audience when they respond!
Login to get fewer ads

safe standing discussion in parliament on 08:33 - May 4 with 3060 viewsswanforthemoney

This will be debated in Parliament on 25 June.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024