Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carvalhal's Last Game 11:26 - May 10 with 6969 viewsValeJack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5713171/Carlos-Carvalhal-set-l

Not remotely surprised. Feel a little for the guy given the squad he inherited.
Carvalhal's Last Game on 12:32 - May 10 with 2081 viewspencoedjack

Carvalhal's Last Game on 11:45 - May 10 by swanjackal

Be interesting to hear what witty analogy he will entertain the fans with this week.

I was hoping the clown would not be in charge Sunday so he doesn’t get a chance.
Carvalhal's Last Game on 12:37 - May 10 with 2057 viewslondonlisa2001

Carvalhal's Last Game on 12:29 - May 10 by jack247

It would also suggest Huw Jenkins is in negotiations to replace himself. If Laudrup came here as DoF, you wouldn’t get Tutu being all nicey nicey about Jenkins on Twitter.

My money is on this being another ‘Bielsa’

Could stay as chairman and bring in a DOF.

Obviously I hope he leaves the club completely.

And equally obviously, Laudrup's agent is getting Laudrup's name in the press and also promoting a future book.
Carvalhal's Last Game on 12:50 - May 10 with 2004 viewsKGriz16

Good. Best thing for us is to get rid of the clown. I knew his quips would get old when the results weren't going our way. Cooking cakes? F*ck me, I am the chef. W*nker. Doing a press conference with Mourinho at the same time after a shameless display against United. Bottler. It was in our own hands, easier run in, and he couldn't hold his nerve. Glad I wont be seeing or hearing from him again.
Laudrup won't be coming here, and certainly not as a DoF. We'll employ from within and look to implement some form of stability.
Carvalhal's Last Game on 12:51 - May 10 with 1991 viewsAngelRangelQS

Carvalhal's Last Game on 12:50 - May 10 by KGriz16

Good. Best thing for us is to get rid of the clown. I knew his quips would get old when the results weren't going our way. Cooking cakes? F*ck me, I am the chef. W*nker. Doing a press conference with Mourinho at the same time after a shameless display against United. Bottler. It was in our own hands, easier run in, and he couldn't hold his nerve. Glad I wont be seeing or hearing from him again.
Laudrup won't be coming here, and certainly not as a DoF. We'll employ from within and look to implement some form of stability.

Basically like a Portuguese David Brent.

Only not as good at management.
Carvalhal's Last Game on 12:57 - May 10 with 1962 viewsJacket

Choice between Big nose and a new DofF appointed by the clueless Yanks is literally like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. Both are shit, both could take us to league two and beyond. Up shit's creek without a ffycin paddle.
Carvalhal's Last Game on 13:00 - May 10 with 1949 viewsswanjackal

Carvalhal's Last Game on 12:51 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

Basically like a Portuguese David Brent.

Only not as good at management.

Nobody is going to convince me he is not actually Kevin Ratcliffe, after taking a course in advanced "Iberian accents" at RADA, with supplementary modules of "Rhetoric and analogy" by Professor Steven Segal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Carvalhal's Last Game on 13:00 - May 10 with 1949 viewsLoyal

Does anyone really think that Laudrup will step a foot in to Wales let alone Swansea whilst that thieving fcktard and the sesspit yanks are there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Carvalhal's Last Game on 13:02 - May 10 with 1939 viewsJohnw102

Arteta in as DofFor manager?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

Carvalhal's Last Game on 13:03 - May 10 with 1930 viewslondonlisa2001

Carvalhal's Last Game on 13:00 - May 10 by Loyal

Does anyone really think that Laudrup will step a foot in to Wales let alone Swansea whilst that thieving fcktard and the sesspit yanks are there.

Strangely, I think he may still have a place in Swansea. (A flat I mean). Not sure if that's true, but I'm sure I heard that he did.
Carvalhal's Last Game on 13:07 - May 10 with 1906 viewsAngelRangelQS

Carvalhal's Last Game on 12:57 - May 10 by Jacket

Choice between Big nose and a new DofF appointed by the clueless Yanks is literally like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. Both are shit, both could take us to league two and beyond. Up shit's creek without a ffycin paddle.

Despite how awful Jenkins is at his job, I still have more faith with him in charge than the Yanks.
Carvalhal's Last Game on 13:10 - May 10 with 1883 viewsLoyal

Carvalhal's Last Game on 13:03 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

Strangely, I think he may still have a place in Swansea. (A flat I mean). Not sure if that's true, but I'm sure I heard that he did.

He surely would never work with jenkins again.
Some of the conspirators who got him sacked are still at the club as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Carvalhal's Last Game on 13:29 - May 10 with 1834 viewsRancid

Landon Donovan it is then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024