Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interest in Fernando Forestieri 21:40 - Jul 23 with 7720 viewsforkbeard

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/23/por-swansea-eye-sheffield-wednesday-ace-for
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 21:41]
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:06 - Jul 23 with 6098 viewsCroftyjack

Underwhelming...injury prone and average, advantage is experienced!!
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:06 - Jul 23 with 6096 views34dfgdf54

Can’t see it. But would be the type of player I’d like to see us go for. Proven top end Championship player.
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:09 - Jul 23 with 6069 views34dfgdf54

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:06 - Jul 23 by Croftyjack

Underwhelming...injury prone and average, advantage is experienced!!

He’s been Wednesdays best player every time I’ve watched them.
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:14 - Jul 23 with 6041 viewshobo

Only played 10 times last season. Injured, or not wanted?
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:17 - Jul 23 with 6022 viewsJango

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:14 - Jul 23 by hobo

Had a bad injury. I’m sure I remember carvajhal saying he’s definitely a player that would have been able to fit into swans team If he was fit.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 22:18]
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:18 - Jul 23 with 6015 viewsthornabyswan

They have already loaned out Rhodes.
Sounds like they are skint as well.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:18 - Jul 23 with 6004 viewsnantywatcher

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:09 - Jul 23 by 34dfgdf54

He’s been Wednesdays best player every time I’ve watched them.

Correct - he's got an eye for a goal whenever I've seen him.
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:22 - Jul 23 with 5964 views34dfgdf54

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:18 - Jul 23 by thornabyswan

They have already loaned out Rhodes.
Sounds like they are skint as well.

Their fans reckon they won’t sell for anything less than £20m!!

Anyway, HTC have yet to get one right and I can’t see that changing with this particular story. We are in desperate need of shipping some high earners out. It comes to something when I’m actually excited about players leaving just as much as I am players coming in.
Login to get fewer ads

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 23:36 - Jul 23 with 5712 viewsforkbeard

They really don’t want to lose him
https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/273767-swansea-want-forestieri/
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 23:37 - Jul 23 with 5704 viewsTheKirkyLife

Good old Carvalhal wrecking their finances.
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 23:54 - Jul 23 with 5661 viewsCroftyjack

he really do sound like our type of signing!!!...not his talent I meant but this!! injury prone
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:26 - Jul 24 with 5609 viewsairedale

Sounds a bit wooden to me.

Looks like he wants to branch out though.
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:56 - Jul 24 with 5583 viewsomarjack

He scored 52 goals and created 36 assists in 162 matches during 6 seasons in the Championship with Watford and Sheffield Wednesday.

The problem is he's managed to appear in only 58% of fixtures. Last season he's made only 10 appearances (although he scored 5 goals in that very short time)

Way too injury prone. Which is unfortunate because I actually like him and I think he could be really good if fit. But will he be? Not likely so we should avoid imo.

Anyway..For how much would Sheff Wed accept to let him go? They bought him for around 3.5 m, He has 2 years on his contract. He's considered to be top quality in the league.

In the other hand..He's soon to be 29..Very poor injury record..Sheff Wed look desperate they let go of Rhodes on loan to save up wages..They're seem to be in some sort of trouble (which is the norm for most Championship clubs)

If we mash up all these factors we come to the conclusion that he shouldn't cost more than 5 m..or at least we shouldn't bid more.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 1:27]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 06:17 - Jul 24 with 5426 viewsdobjack2

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:56 - Jul 24 by omarjack

He scored 52 goals and created 36 assists in 162 matches during 6 seasons in the Championship with Watford and Sheffield Wednesday.

The problem is he's managed to appear in only 58% of fixtures. Last season he's made only 10 appearances (although he scored 5 goals in that very short time)

Way too injury prone. Which is unfortunate because I actually like him and I think he could be really good if fit. But will he be? Not likely so we should avoid imo.

Anyway..For how much would Sheff Wed accept to let him go? They bought him for around 3.5 m, He has 2 years on his contract. He's considered to be top quality in the league.

In the other hand..He's soon to be 29..Very poor injury record..Sheff Wed look desperate they let go of Rhodes on loan to save up wages..They're seem to be in some sort of trouble (which is the norm for most Championship clubs)

If we mash up all these factors we come to the conclusion that he shouldn't cost more than 5 m..or at least we shouldn't bid more.

Offer to take him on loan.
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 09:29 - Jul 24 with 5133 viewsSwan91

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:56 - Jul 24 by omarjack

That is a decent record of goals and assists... but if he is injury prone.. not sure.

Mcburnie could definitely also play which would be decent aswell.. between the both of them I am sure they could do some decent goal tally's. Also if Bony stays and gets fit we can try him aswell.
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 09:59 - Jul 24 with 5039 viewsLeonWasGod

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 23:36 - Jul 23 by forkbeard

They really don’t want to lose him
https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/273767-swansea-want-forestieri/

I didn't realise Perchie posts on there:

"Anybody in there right mind wouldn't go to swansea..... What a poo hole in the Gower peninsula at the moment but been into Swansea town centre today..... There's some serious not rights.....the whole center is just like the area around the cannon and hen and chicks. Never seen a town as full of ugly people in my whole life"

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:39 - Jul 24 with 4715 viewsone_upmanship

Involved in 22 man brawl tonight. He tackled defender, defender punched him, forestieri punched him back & ran down tunnel when mass brawl started.

He’s doing his bit to get a move - hopefully we will do something now
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:08 - Jul 25 with 4591 viewsjasper_T

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:39 - Jul 24 by one_upmanship

Involved in 22 man brawl tonight. He tackled defender, defender punched him, forestieri punched him back & ran down tunnel when mass brawl started.

He’s doing his bit to get a move - hopefully we will do something now

Hearing he was dishing out some racist abuse before all that as well.
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:09 - Jul 25 with 4586 viewsomarjack

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:08 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

Hearing he was dishing out some racist abuse before all that as well.

Against who?

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:11 - Jul 25 with 4581 viewsjasper_T

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:09 - Jul 25 by omarjack

Against who?

Mansfield's captain whoever that is.
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 06:59 - Jul 25 with 4476 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 09:59 - Jul 24 by LeonWasGod

I didn't realise Perchie posts on there:

"Anybody in there right mind wouldn't go to swansea..... What a poo hole in the Gower peninsula at the moment but been into Swansea town centre today..... There's some serious not rights.....the whole center is just like the area around the cannon and hen and chicks. Never seen a town as full of ugly people in my whole life"

He lives in Yorkshire and calls OUR people ugly ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 07:03 - Jul 25 with 4463 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 06:17 - Jul 24 by dobjack2

Offer to take him on loan.

That's a good option. Whether we like it or not we need a bit of experience with Bony out injured. It's not reasonable to rely solely on McBurnie no matter how well he did with Barnsley. If the three stay fit all season and we get a good passing playmaking midfielder we will get promoted.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 08:13 - Jul 25 with 4358 viewsomarjack

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 07:03 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

That's a good option. Whether we like it or not we need a bit of experience with Bony out injured. It's not reasonable to rely solely on McBurnie no matter how well he did with Barnsley. If the three stay fit all season and we get a good passing playmaking midfielder we will get promoted.

"If Bony and Forestieri stay fit"

Oh well..Maybe they can take turns in being injured. Bony in the first 3 months as he's already on a roll. Forestieri takes over while Bony attempts to play 4-5 fixtures without dying..And so on and so on..

But if both are down at the same time..lol
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 8:15]

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 08:34 - Jul 25 with 4307 viewsmoonie

Leon.My mum was a Swansea girl

Kunt
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 08:49 - Jul 25 with 4283 viewsJack11

Apparently West Ham very interested in Mawson, as we all know anyway. What’s holding it up is not his injury, but the injury to Andy Carroll. We were offfered Jordan Hugill as part of the deal, permanent not loan. We were interested in that but Carroll’s injury has stopped it for the time being. If West Ham get another striker in soon, then this move will happen, as that’s the move Mawson wants. Point is we won’t be signing a forward until West Ham decide whether they are keeping Hugill. Other caveat to this is us getting rid of the ayews to free up wages etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024