Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Online football forums 12:31 - Jul 29 with 5670 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice article here illustrating how forums like this can often be for far more than just talking shit about football.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/when-saturday-comes-blog/2018/jul/27/footba

Poll: Tory leader

Online football forums on 20:18 - Jul 29 with 1070 viewsTheResurrection

Online football forums on 20:13 - Jul 29 by moonie

You would not get past day 1 of basic training

You slag off police now firemen ,now let everyone on here know how you earn a living then either crawl away or front up with summat different

So, what s your job Champ. Gizza resume of your CV . Impress those of us utterly fooked off with your poison . Prosser has a reason ,you have no excuse .

I'm a counsellor for old men dealing with impotence and sexuality issues.

It's why I know you're confused, lonely, mixed up and finding it difficult to come to terms with a wasted life.

Poison...? There is no cure for your tosh

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Online football forums on 22:04 - Jul 29 with 1021 viewsCaptain_Sham

"It's why I know you're confused, lonely, mixed up and finding it difficult to come to terms with a wasted life. "

Its just a ride.

Online football forums on 22:20 - Jul 29 with 1001 viewsKrisP

Online football forums on 19:14 - Jul 29 by Lord_Bony

I think we have a great forum right here in Planet Swans.

Just have a look at most other clubs forums, they are dull and uninspiring, usually full of one or two sentences for contributions to threads.

This is quite a lively, intelligent, interesting forum compared to most, not just for football either...long may it continue.

I'd sooner take one or two sentence contributions than one or two pages on almost every thread of the same people infighting, accusing them of being other people, dragging up the same one thing that they might have said a few years ago. Difficult to have any decent football discussion these days, most genuine attempts are quickly swallowed up.

Lively? In a sense. Interesting? Not unless your one of the crew involved in the petty arguments. Intelligent? Please.
Online football forums on 22:29 - Jul 29 with 990 viewsFireboy2

Online football forums on 20:08 - Jul 29 by TheResurrection

Nope, they're all just dandy. It's the criminally thick Swans fan.

If they are good then she must have kicked you out

And youre taking it out on us

Ahhh poor you
Online football forums on 22:41 - Jul 29 with 975 viewsTNT

Online football forums on 14:02 - Jul 29 by Sirjohnalot

C'oh. In Neath, we used to dream of a hole in the garden. Would have been luxury

You had a garden?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024