Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter speaks 20:26 - Jul 31 with 8240 viewsHumpty

Graham Potter to speak on Radio 5 Live soon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live

Apologies if Ferdy.
Potter speaks on 15:44 - Aug 1 with 1862 viewsJack11

Potter speaks on 15:08 - Aug 1 by TheResurrection

Yes, but that's the biggest thing here.

Recruitment was overseen by Kaplan pretty much the last couple of years. He was too involved in big, final decisions which ultimately cost us dearly.

Clearly now we've gone back to the basics that saw us OK during our rise up the leagues.

There's a reason this new approach has been adopted.

Even by your high standards of talking manure, that has to be right up there. You really haven’t got a clue. It’s always delivered with confidence I’ll give you that, but you’re blinded by two things. Your own extreme levels of stupidity and the fact you’re so far up Jenkins, you’re touching the back of his teeth.
Potter speaks on 16:26 - Aug 1 with 1770 views34dfgdf54

Potter speaks on 15:08 - Aug 1 by TheResurrection

Yes, but that's the biggest thing here.

Recruitment was overseen by Kaplan pretty much the last couple of years. He was too involved in big, final decisions which ultimately cost us dearly.

Clearly now we've gone back to the basics that saw us OK during our rise up the leagues.

There's a reason this new approach has been adopted.

Kaplan? What makes you think that?
Potter speaks on 16:44 - Aug 1 with 1708 viewsTheResurrection

Potter speaks on 15:44 - Aug 1 by Jack11

Even by your high standards of talking manure, that has to be right up there. You really haven’t got a clue. It’s always delivered with confidence I’ll give you that, but you’re blinded by two things. Your own extreme levels of stupidity and the fact you’re so far up Jenkins, you’re touching the back of his teeth.

You're full of shit
You know nothing.
Dismissed

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Potter speaks on 16:50 - Aug 1 with 1678 viewsTheResurrection

Potter speaks on 15:32 - Aug 1 by KrisP

So it was Kaplan, against Jenkins wishes I presume, who decided we should resign our former players? And somehow picked out Clucas?

What about the mis-steps before the Americans were on board? Also not Jenkins' fault?

I didn't say he was in charge of recruitment did I, or scouting, but he had the final say and as a result of that caused a few big issues for us.

Who brought Mesa in for example. We've not heard much of our moneyball guy since Potters been in tow.

But anyway, it wasn't Jenkins picking players either FFS and if anyone seriously thinks that they're as misguided as one of Shaky's spreadsheets.

Lastly, listen to what Potters said. The club have chosen him specifically with a remit.

Specifically with a remit.....!!

To get us back to our old approach

'old'

Starting to get it now??!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Potter speaks on 16:55 - Aug 1 with 1656 viewsTheResurrection

Potter speaks on 15:35 - Aug 1 by omarjack

Why does The Res always switch the blame off Huw? Blame it on the owners..the trust..the current manager..the players..the mascot..the fans..the ticket cashiers..the ground staff at the Liberty..Brexit..

But don't you dare blaming his dear Huwie..It's a treasonous act.

FFS man..is he your step dad or something?

I mean blaming Kaplan for poor recruitment? Really? That man doesn't even know if "soccer" is that sport you play with your feet or the one where you ride a horse and swing a golf bat.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 15:37]

Kaplan put the Kybosh on our season last year.

It was him that wouldn't budge on Siggy. It's him that has the final say. Jenkins has been marginalised to the detriment of us all.

Now I'm not putting all blame in the direction of one person only as there have been mistakes made all round, but he's ultimately responsible for the key decisions and timing of them.

And the fact we've gone with a completely different approach with Potter speaks volumes about hopefully learning from his mistakes.

I know this doesn't suit most people's agendas but hey Ho, you can't get through to pork chops.

Potter speaks on 17:35 - Aug 1 with 1572 viewsShaky

Potter speaks on 16:55 - Aug 1 by TheResurrection

Kaplan put the Kybosh on our season last year.

It was him that wouldn't budge on Siggy. It's him that has the final say. Jenkins has been marginalised to the detriment of us all.

Now I'm not putting all blame in the direction of one person only as there have been mistakes made all round, but he's ultimately responsible for the key decisions and timing of them.

And the fact we've gone with a completely different approach with Potter speaks volumes about hopefully learning from his mistakes.

I know this doesn't suit most people's agendas but hey Ho, you can't get through to pork chops.

Could this be the best transfer window ever?

Or would that still be last summer, in your view?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Potter speaks on 18:21 - Aug 1 with 1510 viewsTheResurrection

Potter speaks on 17:35 - Aug 1 by Shaky

Could this be the best transfer window ever?

Or would that still be last summer, in your view?

Let's hope so but I won't get as carried away as I did last season. Also hope the crowd can stay with the team throughout any tough periods...
With a bit of luck and careful management we'll go back up and last seasons disappointment could turn into a blessing in disguise.

The only thing that would give me greater pleasure than that would be you facking off into thin air.

Potter speaks on 19:07 - Aug 1 with 1452 viewsShaky

Potter speaks on 18:21 - Aug 1 by TheResurrection

Let's hope so but I won't get as carried away as I did last season. Also hope the crowd can stay with the team throughout any tough periods...
With a bit of luck and careful management we'll go back up and last seasons disappointment could turn into a blessing in disguise.

The only thing that would give me greater pleasure than that would be you facking off into thin air.

The only thing that would give you more pleasure than Swansea being promoted is if I clear off?

Get a fcuking grip, why don't you?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024