Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky bet-Sam Clucas 16:20 - Aug 1 with 24507 viewsloganisajack

Whilst looking to see if Mawson has def gone to Fulham, Clucas has appeared on their main page at 7/4 to join Burnley
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 22:39 - Aug 5 with 2601 viewsnantywatcher

So that no hoper, clueless Premiership manager Sean Dyche thinks Clucas is good enough to play for Burnley - if only Dyche had a portion of the experience and knowledge of the footballing geniuses who inhabit this site, maybe they would have done better than finish a feeble seventh last campaign.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 22:44 - Aug 5 with 2551 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 22:39 - Aug 5 by nantywatcher

So that no hoper, clueless Premiership manager Sean Dyche thinks Clucas is good enough to play for Burnley - if only Dyche had a portion of the experience and knowledge of the footballing geniuses who inhabit this site, maybe they would have done better than finish a feeble seventh last campaign.

Great engine, English and will help with the demand of sun-thurs football.Now the bad news, he would not have fitted into our gameplan at all yesterday. Technically just not got the ability.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 23:52 - Aug 5 with 2381 viewshobo

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 22:44 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Great engine, English and will help with the demand of sun-thurs football.Now the bad news, he would not have fitted into our gameplan at all yesterday. Technically just not got the ability.

Would have been a better option to bring on for Olsson than Grimes though
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 00:13 - Aug 6 with 2326 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 23:52 - Aug 5 by hobo

Would have been a better option to bring on for Olsson than Grimes though

Grimes did well. Clucas just hasn't worked our here. Could be perfect for Burnleys requirements though.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 01:09 - Aug 6 with 2269 viewsphact0rri

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 00:13 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Grimes did well. Clucas just hasn't worked our here. Could be perfect for Burnleys requirements though.

Apparently burnley don't agree.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16399648.burnleys-move-to-sign-sam-cl

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 01:12 - Aug 6 with 2261 viewsE20Jack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 01:09 - Aug 6 by phact0rri

Apparently burnley don't agree.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16399648.burnleys-move-to-sign-sam-cl

Good.

I would prefer to keep him.

good player.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 01:16 - Aug 6 with 2262 viewsjasper_T

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 01:12 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

Good.

I would prefer to keep him.

good player.

You think he'll get many games?
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 01:27 - Aug 6 with 2253 viewsCooperman

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 01:16 - Aug 6 by jasper_T

I do for as long as we are in the Championship, he is fit and is showing the correct attitude.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 01:28 - Aug 6 with 2246 viewsE20Jack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 01:16 - Aug 6 by jasper_T

Indeed if he stays, would imagine he will be a vital part of the team.

The correct play for me is to keep him and sell him off the back of what should be a decent season playing with some good players. Should we not go back up that is.

If we do go up then I would advocate keeping him further.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 03:29 - Aug 6 with 2156 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No doubt Clucas has been terrible; but given how he clawed his way from almost literally the very bottom of professional football to become arguably the best player on a terrible PL club (Hull 2 years ago), he doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would have a major attitude problem.

Unless something serious and specific has happened to screw him up since coming to Swansea.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 3:30]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 03:35 - Aug 6 with 2142 viewsKilkennyjack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 03:29 - Aug 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

No doubt Clucas has been terrible; but given how he clawed his way from almost literally the very bottom of professional football to become arguably the best player on a terrible PL club (Hull 2 years ago), he doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would have a major attitude problem.

Unless something serious and specific has happened to screw him up since coming to Swansea.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 3:30]

I think its his huge wages, linked to his huge salary. And bang average ability.

Beware of the Risen People

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 04:21 - Aug 6 with 2095 viewsAnotherJohn

What I don't quite get is how the Woods deal now depends on Clucas leaving, given how many have left and how few senior players have arrived. Wouldn't the Mawson fee cover it?
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 07:25 - Aug 6 with 1918 viewsMagic_Michu

And it’s not as if Clucas and Woods play the same role in the team... we need Woods regardless.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 10:20 - Aug 6 with 1706 viewsjasper_T

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 04:21 - Aug 6 by AnotherJohn

What I don't quite get is how the Woods deal now depends on Clucas leaving, given how many have left and how few senior players have arrived. Wouldn't the Mawson fee cover it?

Depends how Fulham are paying that fee, how much Brentford want up front, how much we need in the bank to cover other costs this season etc. Profit isn't cashflow.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 10:31 - Aug 6 with 1661 viewsomarjack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 07:25 - Aug 6 by Magic_Michu

And it’s not as if Clucas and Woods play the same role in the team... we need Woods regardless.

What role does Clucas play in anyway?

LWB? Well we have Olsson for that..and maybe he can fill in..LW? We have many of those..he can fill in when needed.

But where would he start? The only place imaginable is DMF..as we actually need reinforcements there.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:21 - Aug 6 with 1497 viewsandypitt56

Sky reporting deal off because personal terms couldnt be agreed. That means no move for Ryan woods, which is a real shame.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:22 - Aug 6 with 1482 viewsomarjack

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:21 - Aug 6 by andypitt56

Sky reporting deal off because personal terms couldnt be agreed. That means no move for Ryan woods, which is a real shame.

Can Routledge play defensive midfield?

Well if he can't..now he can! viola..problem solved.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 12:23]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:24 - Aug 6 with 1478 viewsSwanjaxs

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:21 - Aug 6 by andypitt56

Absolutely soul destroying! But come on nobody is going to pay him anywhere near whats hes earning with us, looks like we're stuck with him

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:53 - Aug 6 with 1381 viewsjedmo_jack

Clucas staying will only be of benefit to the team.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:55 - Aug 6 with 1365 views34dfgdf54

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:53 - Aug 6 by jedmo_jack

Do you think he would of fitted into the way we played on Saturday? I'm not sure.

I would have played him in central midfield, but the general consensus on here is that he plays on the left or nothing at all.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:55 - Aug 6 with 1363 viewsdcd14

I was told he did fail the medical.

I can't see Burnley bidding not already knowing what wages he would want.

Agents speak to clubs on QT.
Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:56 - Aug 6 with 1360 viewsSwanjaxs

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:53 - Aug 6 by jedmo_jack

A fully committed Ryan Woods would have benefited the team more though dont you think?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 13:01 - Aug 6 with 1326 viewsHeadmaster

So we're stuck with a player who we don't want here, and a player who doesn't want to be here. Let's just hope those other Premier League clubs put a worthy bid in.

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 13:05 - Aug 6 with 1296 viewsLeonWasGod

Sky bet-Sam Clucas on 12:56 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

A fully committed Ryan Woods would have benefited the team more though dont you think?

Absolutely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024