Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY 13:05 - Aug 11 with 29871 viewsTheResurrection

This is what we're up against.

Some won't even be there but if we went a goal down they won't be able to get to their keyboards quick enough.

This is what we were up against last season. Some of our fans, especially the ones posting on here, WANT us to fail.

Beware of the enemy within.

SUPPORT YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB - YOU WONT HAVE ANOTHER ONE

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:29 - Aug 11 with 1732 viewsDarran

I’ve only ever seen on fan basically posting as if he wanted us to lose come Saturday and that was on the Guestbook 10+ years ago.

I won’t name him because I’m not that sort of person but most true fans will know who I’m talking about.

Don’t anyone name him though because our biggest fan of the last 25 years E20 won’t know who it is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:36 - Aug 11 with 1701 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:29 - Aug 11 by Darran

I’ve only ever seen on fan basically posting as if he wanted us to lose come Saturday and that was on the Guestbook 10+ years ago.

I won’t name him because I’m not that sort of person but most true fans will know who I’m talking about.

Don’t anyone name him though because our biggest fan of the last 25 years E20 won’t know who it is.

Probably not, I tend not to mix with people of that ilk. I only mix with the likes of you because you always insist on talking to me.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:38 - Aug 11 with 1700 viewsDarran

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:36 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Probably not, I tend not to mix with people of that ilk. I only mix with the likes of you because you always insist on talking to me.

What do mean by people of that ilk?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:39 - Aug 11 with 1685 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:38 - Aug 11 by Darran

What do mean by people of that ilk?

People that want the team to fail just so they can attack it.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:40 - Aug 11 with 1684 viewsDarran

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:39 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

People that want the team to fail just so they can attack it.

How would you describe them?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:40 - Aug 11 with 1677 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:40 - Aug 11 by Darran

How would you describe them?

Like that.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:42 - Aug 11 with 1679 viewsDarran

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:40 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Like that.

lol

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:42 - Aug 11 with 1670 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:42 - Aug 11 by Darran

lol

lol

Login to get fewer ads

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:00 - Aug 12 with 1643 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s ridiculous to suggest that there was anyone at the liberty today (apart from Preston fans) who wanted the swans to lose.

Poll: Tory leader

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:04 - Aug 12 with 1630 viewsDJack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:00 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

It’s ridiculous to suggest that there was anyone at the liberty today (apart from Preston fans) who wanted the swans to lose.

...just wait for your pm...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:12 - Aug 12 with 1612 viewsSgorioFruit

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:05 - Aug 11 by hobo

Support the team. Hate the board

arddechog

100% correct

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:17 - Aug 12 with 1591 viewsDJack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:12 - Aug 12 by SgorioFruit

arddechog

100% correct

Sgorio, I'm not normally a fan of you... WELL SAID MATE.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:25 - Aug 12 with 1574 viewsKerouac

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 21:10 - Aug 11 by jack2jack

'My job is done'
Have you heard yourself , you are not The Messiah.
You have no influence on anyone on here whatsoever ever, just remember that, no one listens to you, your credibility is shot to sh!t.
Enjoy your evening, as always no reply necessary.

This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:34 - Aug 12 with 1551 viewsSgorioFruit

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:17 - Aug 12 by DJack

Sgorio, I'm not normally a fan of you... WELL SAID MATE.

I think this is one thing that is bringing a lot of us together, the more everyone of us unites against the robbing swines the better

oh and your right, im an acquired taste :)

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:38 - Aug 12 with 1548 viewsDJack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:34 - Aug 12 by SgorioFruit

I think this is one thing that is bringing a lot of us together, the more everyone of us unites against the robbing swines the better

oh and your right, im an acquired taste :)

I told Kilkenny the other night that the Swans unite us even though we are usually adversaries. Cheers mate. Down to the robbing swines.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:17 - Aug 12 with 1517 viewsSgorioFruit

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:38 - Aug 12 by DJack

I told Kilkenny the other night that the Swans unite us even though we are usually adversaries. Cheers mate. Down to the robbing swines.

people on here bitch and whine, but yes 99% of us share the common ground of wanting to protect and look after that one passion we hold in common, SCFC

Huw and co have been fantastic to get us from 4th to 1st division and built the club into a dream model, then the dollar signs waved infront of their eyes, and whilst us as individuals would have almost certainly took a huge pay out too, we however would not stand by and promote the sinking of the club like Huw and co have done. Yes take your cash, but why hang around and watch or encourage the club to turn into a rotten sodden stinking mess.
There really is no wonder why everyone hates them.

they all need to leave now

us fans should stick together

the next chapter...……………………...

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:28 - Aug 12 with 1506 viewsswan65split

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 21:10 - Aug 11 by jack2jack

'My job is done'
Have you heard yourself , you are not The Messiah.
You have no influence on anyone on here whatsoever ever, just remember that, no one listens to you, your credibility is shot to sh!t.
Enjoy your evening, as always no reply necessary.

This....and the other jokers in the Pack...."from a jack to a Joker ".......you know who you are.....do one.

COYS
STID
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:32 - Aug 12 with 1499 viewsSgorioFruit

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:32 - Aug 11 by byron

By five clear goals

or two

:)

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:48 - Aug 12 with 1478 viewsAngelRangelQS

Plenty of people wanted Rodon to do sh*t today because they told us on Thursday we had a game today and we’d lose it with just one CB

Proved them all wrong
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 1:49]
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:50 - Aug 12 with 1464 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:48 - Aug 12 by AngelRangelQS

Plenty of people wanted Rodon to do sh*t today because they told us on Thursday we had a game today and we’d lose it with just one CB

Proved them all wrong

They will have their time eventually when he has a bad game as all players do, they will be lying in wait to use him as a stick to bash the club with. Just you wait.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:50 - Aug 12 with 1466 viewsswan65split

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:17 - Aug 12 by SgorioFruit

people on here bitch and whine, but yes 99% of us share the common ground of wanting to protect and look after that one passion we hold in common, SCFC

Huw and co have been fantastic to get us from 4th to 1st division and built the club into a dream model, then the dollar signs waved infront of their eyes, and whilst us as individuals would have almost certainly took a huge pay out too, we however would not stand by and promote the sinking of the club like Huw and co have done. Yes take your cash, but why hang around and watch or encourage the club to turn into a rotten sodden stinking mess.
There really is no wonder why everyone hates them.

they all need to leave now

us fans should stick together

the next chapter...……………………...

Was it only the $ ?...
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:38 - Aug 12 with 1375 viewsHeadmaster

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:48 - Aug 12 by AngelRangelQS

Proved them all wrong

Do you honestly believe that?

I genuinely think we have some of thickest fans, and most seem to post on here. Jesus Christ.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:40 - Aug 12 with 1366 viewsMrSwerve

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:38 - Aug 12 by Headmaster

Do you honestly believe that?

I genuinely think we have some of thickest fans, and most seem to post on here. Jesus Christ.

I think you're right.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:09 - Aug 12 with 1339 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:50 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

They will have their time eventually when he has a bad game as all players do, they will be lying in wait to use him as a stick to bash the club with. Just you wait.

It's a pity you weren't at the stadium. You'd have seen the support the team got from first whistle to last.

The ovation they got at the end and the way the players showed their appreciation for the support they got was touching to day the least. We're all in it together.

So what's wrong with wanting some injury cover at centre half then? (That's directed at you and ARQS).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:14 - Aug 12 with 1335 viewsDr_Winston

I've seen plenty of people saying that they hoped the Swans lose over the years, both on here and in other places. There were loads saying that they wanted Potter to resign on Thu/Fri, which could have put us in a hell of a mess.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024