Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans 21:52 - Sep 26 with 14556 views_

With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans on 19:48 - Oct 31 with 708 viewsElmo

With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans on 16:41 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Now I think For looks bloody good when he's fit, but hasn't he spent most of his UK career either in this division or getting teams into this division?

Which is why he and VdH are ideal to navigate the Swans through the choppy Championship waters.......and beyond

The Dutch duo have a rich seafaring heritage to draw upon - to be Fer
With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans on 22:18 - Oct 31 with 669 viewsCatullus

With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans on 19:48 - Oct 31 by Elmo

Which is why he and VdH are ideal to navigate the Swans through the choppy Championship waters.......and beyond

The Dutch duo have a rich seafaring heritage to draw upon - to be Fer

Not beyond, nooo. fer is the plaer version of Warnock, great in the Championship but below par in the EPL

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans on 07:16 - Nov 1 with 586 viewsDr_Winston

With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans on 08:30 - Oct 31 by TailGunner

Wrong - They can by selling them or waiting for compensation.
New contracts add to the deficit.
Remember - they want it cleared as soon as. January is as soon as.

They couldn't shift the high earners still here despite tarting them about all summer.
Don't bank on it happening in January unless we are paying large part of all their wages.

Like I've stated - hope common sense prevails & they grow the debt by speculating to accumulate on JR CR DJ & MG - its hardly massive amounts. But was met with - "Why do you want them to put money in?"

Cant have it both ways.

You were saying?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans on 09:48 - Nov 1 with 552 viewsTailGunner

With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans on 07:16 - Nov 1 by Dr_Winston

You were saying?

I was saying - like I said all along - I hope common sense prevails over the youngsters contracts.

Didn't think they would sign though DELIGHTED TO BE WRONG - hoping the others follow - Well done Huw Jenkins for this also.

As Darran says on another thread - it means they can cash in fully if they want - depending on what clauses are in there. Great for the fans to wake up to though.

A bit more optimistic now than yesterday - time will tell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024