Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread 18:32 - Oct 3 with 27290 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 1:57]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 23:47 - Oct 4 with 3994 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 11:29 - Oct 4 by awayjack

Is Opening pic the Vetch or Portman RD? One of my favourite away games in 81 was Ipswich.
Curtis was incredible - won 3-2 and think it put us top. Thousands of jacks made the long trek! Ipswich fans one of the few to welcome us rather than the violence in many other places that season.

The Vetch I would say at a guess.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 02:34 - Oct 5 with 3958 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 22:55 - Oct 4 by TNT

It was a year ago yesterday that my brother died. One of his all time favourite away games was the 2-3 game at Ipswich. Great day, great memories.

I went down to The North Bank at the old Vetch site yesterday, to put down a marker. It's here I go to be with him. My lad took my brother's flag to Wigan on Tuesday, so my brother was in The Swans' away end on Tuesday night - he would've liked that.

Looking forward to the game on Saturday. Should we win, it will have been a really good week with seven from nine points.

So sorry to hear that mate. Two poignant acts which I'm sure he will appreciate looking down. Sounds like he was young when he passed on. My condolences.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 03:23 - Oct 5 with 3938 viewsWanderer

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 22:55 - Oct 4 by TNT

It was a year ago yesterday that my brother died. One of his all time favourite away games was the 2-3 game at Ipswich. Great day, great memories.

I went down to The North Bank at the old Vetch site yesterday, to put down a marker. It's here I go to be with him. My lad took my brother's flag to Wigan on Tuesday, so my brother was in The Swans' away end on Tuesday night - he would've liked that.

Looking forward to the game on Saturday. Should we win, it will have been a really good week with seven from nine points.

Respect
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 06:31 - Oct 5 with 3902 viewsawayjack

Very sad to hear. Respect.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 12:29 - Oct 5 with 3723 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 09:39 - Oct 4 by omarjack

Seem like the easiest game of the season.

Ipswich are heading towards relegation, They have nothing to recommend them. Hurst is on the brink of the sack. Celina and CCV might have some sort of point to prove. We're playing at home, and there is a considerable amount of confidence.

We have to win this comfortably.

You'd think so. Throw in that they're making some awful mistakes at the back gifting goals and you'd think that we could replicate the QPR result at least.

I was confident for QPR and I'm confident for this one too.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 12:30 - Oct 5 with 3723 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 4 by awayjack

Midfield did well 1st half against Wigan so maybe keep Fer on bench if needed. Expect GP will have a few suprise selections as usual. Maybe Byers.

Not sure Byers would be much of a surprise after last Saturday tbh. Would have been more of a surprise to have seen him on Tuesday.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 13:13 - Oct 5 with 3676 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 12:30 - Oct 5 by karnataka

Not sure Byers would be much of a surprise after last Saturday tbh. Would have been more of a surprise to have seen him on Tuesday.

Agree he had an excellent game. Maybe suprise is wrong word - more that it’s hard to predict who GP will pick with so many youngsters pushing for places.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 13:14 - Oct 5 with 3675 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 06:31 - Oct 5 by awayjack

Very sad to hear. Respect.

Respect to you fella. Always painful I know. Enjoy tmrw.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 17:30 - Oct 5 with 3507 viewsswan65split

Thats a nice touch, Respect.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 17:49 - Oct 5 with 3489 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 13:13 - Oct 5 by awayjack

Agree he had an excellent game. Maybe suprise is wrong word - more that it’s hard to predict who GP will pick with so many youngsters pushing for places.

I hope GP gets this one spot on. It's one we need to win to keep in the hunt and keep our confidence up. An improved goal difference wouldn't go amiss either.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 18:34 - Oct 5 with 3444 viewsSwan91

--------------------Nordvelt---------------
Roberts-----rodon----VDH------Ollson
-----------------Fer-------Celina-----
Mackay---------------Mcburnie-----Grimes
--------------CBR---------------------------

I thin maybe they will have nordfeldt get some more game time this game aswell.. I think Celina needs to stay in the middle to help pass it around and make us a bit faster in attacking moves. I would either go with this formation or try a player like Dan James or Asoro on the wing with mackay (which would mean I would like to see grimes as LB if that was ok).

We should be more attacking and try to control the game from early on. I am going to say 2-1 to us.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 20:03 - Oct 5 with 3356 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 18:34 - Oct 5 by Swan91

I thin maybe they will have nordfeldt get some more game time this game aswell.. I think Celina needs to stay in the middle to help pass it around and make us a bit faster in attacking moves. I would either go with this formation or try a player like Dan James or Asoro on the wing with mackay (which would mean I would like to see grimes as LB if that was ok).

We should be more attacking and try to control the game from early on. I am going to say 2-1 to us.

Can't see Naughton missing out. He's been one of our best players recently. Sadly, I don't think McKay's good enough. Not sure how he's getting picked at the moment - he's done very little since Sheff Utd, except for being involved in our first goal v Leeds.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 20:11 - Oct 5 with 3346 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 18:34 - Oct 5 by Swan91

Come on the only player without a capital letter rodon?.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 22:06 - Oct 5 with 3238 viewsbuilthjack

2-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 05:44 - Oct 6 with 3064 viewsdameedna

be surprised if fer strarts
naughton celina vdh mcburnie are certs

Mulder
Naughton VDH Rodon Grimes
Roberts Byers Carroll
Asoro Celina McBurnie
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 07:09 - Oct 6 with 3039 viewsbuilthjack

I have been reading the Ipswich forum. Their fans reckon they have no chance whatsoever.
Interesting to read George Burleys comments , he calls himself Libero on there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 07:56 - Oct 6 with 3006 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Going for another 3-0 win with Ollie getting 2
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 08:18 - Oct 6 with 2987 viewspeenemunde

3-0 come on you Swans 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 09:12 - Oct 6 with 2935 viewsLoyal

A lot of confidence about.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 09:50 - Oct 6 with 2899 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 09:12 - Oct 6 by Loyal

A lot of confidence about.

I'm confident, but its just the Swansea way to lose this one. I just hope its the old Swansea way.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 11:29 - Oct 6 with 2792 viewsPozuelosSideys

Key will be scoring first and preferably early.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 11:47 - Oct 6 with 2751 viewsPrivate_Partz

It's an up arrow from me Brynnie, not my butter fingered attempt. Respect.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 12:53 - Oct 6 with 2637 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 05:44 - Oct 6 by dameedna

be surprised if fer strarts
naughton celina vdh mcburnie are certs

Mulder
Naughton VDH Rodon Grimes
Roberts Byers Carroll
Asoro Celina McBurnie

Wouldn’t start Asoro. Needs time in 23s to build confidence.
The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 12:58 - Oct 6 with 2616 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Day Thread on 11:29 - Oct 6 by PozuelosSideys

Key will be scoring first and preferably early.

Bold prediction but he's at Newcastle now isn't he?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Ipswich Town Championship Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 6 with 2449 viewsJack_Meoff

Condolences pal. Very nice touch.

Hope the football gods deliver three points today .

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024