Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 16:37 - Nov 24 with 11192 viewsbazzool

Crap just crap. Can't hold the ball. Knocking it further than he can manage causing losing possession. But what's getting on my nerves more is the cowing Norwich city commentary , one of them is a Gareth gates stuttering ming# , perfect stream with Norwich commentary
Bony on 16:44 - Nov 24 with 6184 viewsSteensig

Give the team a abreak today tbh.. Yes it hasnt been good. But Norwich sure look like contenders for 1st place
Bony on 16:56 - Nov 24 with 6110 viewsLoyal

The last thing this side needs is another fckoffery weekend.
Move on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 17:01 - Nov 24 with 6050 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 16:44 - Nov 24 by Steensig

Give the team a abreak today tbh.. Yes it hasnt been good. But Norwich sure look like contenders for 1st place

You are right that it will take a very good side to beat Norwich home or away on today’s performance

As for Bony, you must ask the question if Potter is under pressure to play Bony to get rid of him in the January window

On today’s performance there couldn’t have been anything that Potter saw in him on the training ground and that why I think that the likes of the hierarchy at the club telling Potter to play him

If that’s the case, then Potter is a right old whimp
Bony on 17:03 - Nov 24 with 6035 viewsicecoldjack

We've kept our record of playing like utter coonts after an I international break well in tact !

No point in over analysis with this one, shot ourselves in the foot and were chasing it from early on.
Bony on 17:05 - Nov 24 with 6004 viewspencoedjack

Yep move on
Bony on 17:09 - Nov 24 with 5972 viewsNorwichFan

"But what's getting on my nerves more is the cowing Norwich city commentary , one of them is a Gareth gates stuttering ming"

That's BBC Radio Norfolk commentary and the co-commentator is always a guest and a former Norwich player..... we were definitely scraping the barrel with this one though.

I just thought he talked like that because he's from your neck of the woods to be honest, he came through your youth system so you are slating one of your own there I think.

He was crap though, a shame that Chris Llewellyn and Iwan Roberts weren't available!

Did you not notice how we he kept referring to "Norwich" and "Swansea" in the first half and didn't start saying "we" until the second half, presumably after somebody had a word to remind him that he was working for Radio Norfolk?

Sympathies on being stuck with that waster Leroy Fer on your payroll by the way, I hope you can con somebody into taking him in January.
Bony on 17:10 - Nov 24 with 5955 viewsicecoldjack

Bony on 17:01 - Nov 24 by valleyboy

You are right that it will take a very good side to beat Norwich home or away on today’s performance

As for Bony, you must ask the question if Potter is under pressure to play Bony to get rid of him in the January window

On today’s performance there couldn’t have been anything that Potter saw in him on the training ground and that why I think that the likes of the hierarchy at the club telling Potter to play him

If that’s the case, then Potter is a right old whimp

First a conspiracy that we wernt playing him, now a conspiracy that we are playing him !

I just think potter is trying to help bony recover some level of ability, it looks all over for me though.

Every game is passing him by and it's painful to watch, shame .
Bony on 17:17 - Nov 24 with 5912 viewstrinityann

Bony on 17:10 - Nov 24 by icecoldjack

First a conspiracy that we wernt playing him, now a conspiracy that we are playing him !

I just think potter is trying to help bony recover some level of ability, it looks all over for me though.

Every game is passing him by and it's painful to watch, shame .

You impatient keyboard warriors, the guy has played 45 mins after a major injury.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 17:21 - Nov 24 with 5877 viewsHighjack

Don’t think he was that bad. Good through ball to Roberts that we nearly scored from. Held the ball up and was a threat with a few near headers. He doesn’t look sharp at all but that’ll come.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bony on 17:26 - Nov 24 with 5838 viewsicecoldjack

Bony on 17:17 - Nov 24 by trinityann

You impatient keyboard warriors, the guy has played 45 mins after a major injury.

Which major injury ? There have been so many since we sold him to man city.

Everyone wants wilf to do well, the truth is that he's had one injury too many and will struggle to recover fully, he also doesn't really fit potters way of playing .
Bony on 17:35 - Nov 24 with 5758 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 17:17 - Nov 24 by trinityann

And has played not that much football in the last three years,

Playing football has passed him by

If he was serious in making some kind of come back in football, he wouldn’t have piled the pounds on like he has done

It was pathetic to see a professional footballer playing like he did today
Bony on 17:45 - Nov 24 with 5693 viewsJon76

At 3-1 half time the game was gone, Bony is lacking match fitness so made complete sense to give him 45 minutes today.

Guaranteed if he had scored everyone would be singing his praises, we have to put todaybehind us and move on
Bony on 17:51 - Nov 24 with 5647 viewsCatullus

Bony on 17:35 - Nov 24 by valleyboy

And has played not that much football in the last three years,

Playing football has passed him by

If he was serious in making some kind of come back in football, he wouldn’t have piled the pounds on like he has done

It was pathetic to see a professional footballer playing like he did today

here's the thing, if Bony isn't match fit, isn't in a good enough physical condition then why is he even near the first team squad?

recovering from an injury is one of those tings, it's to be expected he'' need time to get sharpness back.
However, if he's piled on weight, is about as fit as a Sunday league player, he should be with the U23 now getting minutes in and working hard to get properly match fit.

Maybe the truth is we have nobody else, besides CBR, who else do we have?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bony on 18:10 - Nov 24 with 5532 viewsLeonWasGod

If he'd not played competitive football for 9 months and was coming back from a serious cruciate ligament injury you could understand it.

Oh.... or maybe not.
Bony on 18:15 - Nov 24 with 5500 viewsItchySphincter

Bony on 17:26 - Nov 24 by icecoldjack

Which major injury ? There have been so many since we sold him to man city.

Everyone wants wilf to do well, the truth is that he's had one injury too many and will struggle to recover fully, he also doesn't really fit potters way of playing .

Rubbish. Let the bloke get fit FFS.

We were shite today, none of it was Bony's fault.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony on 18:21 - Nov 24 with 5470 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 17:51 - Nov 24 by Catullus

here's the thing, if Bony isn't match fit, isn't in a good enough physical condition then why is he even near the first team squad?

recovering from an injury is one of those tings, it's to be expected he'' need time to get sharpness back.
However, if he's piled on weight, is about as fit as a Sunday league player, he should be with the U23 now getting minutes in and working hard to get properly match fit.

If seen Sunday League players in better shape than Bkny is

As some poster has already said, why is he near the first team squad, after coming back after 9 months out with a serious knee injury and not playing as an over age player in the under 23’s

Mind you, the under 23’s could do without a donkey, as that would mean leaving a player out that is working hard to stay in the team
Bony on 18:27 - Nov 24 with 5444 viewsLeonWasGod

Bony on 17:51 - Nov 24 by Catullus

How do you get match fit?
Bony on 18:27 - Nov 24 with 5443 viewsswanforthemoney

His touch was poor, but his vision was good and I was pleasantly surprised at the things he tried. He could be a monster in the second half of the season. Don’t write him off yet...

I stand in the North Stand

Bony on 18:29 - Nov 24 with 5428 viewsScottishEddie

You realise he’s been injured for months? When did you lot start watching football, same time as fireboy2 and builth?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Bony on 18:35 - Nov 24 with 5398 viewsraynor94

Bony on 18:27 - Nov 24 by LeonWasGod

How do you get match fit?

Looking at him today, lose a shed full of timber

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bony on 18:38 - Nov 24 with 5381 viewsCooperman

Have some patience, chaps.

When you started in your current jobs you didn’t set the world alight on day one. Instead you were probably considered a liability. However people stuck with you and gave you the time to show what you were all about. That’s why you’re still employed.

You may well be turfed out in the longer term on the basis that you’re a useless tw@t however that’s not where we’re at with Bony.

This takes time.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bony on 18:44 - Nov 24 with 5356 viewsDr_Winston

Do you ever get the feeling that some people have been poised and waiting for the chance to put the boot in on some players?

Sad really.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 18:47 - Nov 24 with 5336 viewsDarran

Bony on 18:44 - Nov 24 by Dr_Winston

Do you ever get the feeling that some people have been poised and waiting for the chance to put the boot in on some players?

Sad really.

Yes and if it was anything to do with me he’d start on Wednesday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony on 18:59 - Nov 24 with 5279 viewsNeathJack

Not entirely sure what people expected from a player who always needed a few games to get up to speed after a minor injury, never mind one that has kept him out for 9 months.

He needs minutes and plenty of them, then judge.
Bony on 18:59 - Nov 24 with 5275 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We lost 4-1,

And it’s all bonys fault

Facking hell

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024