Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread 11:29 - May 3 with 17184 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 May 2019 11:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:25 - May 3 with 6779 viewsjasper_T

The new Aussie ref will be taking his first Championship game with us.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:53 - May 3 with 6663 viewsairedale

Let’s hope he has a ripper.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 21:14 - May 3 with 6562 viewsBadlands

Homer or Away?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 21:16 - May 3 with 6549 viewsOldjack

Home ,see you there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 23:04 - May 3 with 6454 viewsdickythorpe

I used to be neighbours with the ref
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 23:04 - May 3 with 6453 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 21:16 - May 3 by Oldjack

Home ,see you there

Whoosh!!!!
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 07:42 - May 4 with 6358 viewsairedale

Is it going to be on the box?
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 09:53 - May 4 with 6255 viewsdickythorpe

Let's hope the ref fosters a good spirit on the field.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:29 - May 4 with 6200 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I couldn’t give a XXXX that he’s apparently big down under.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:15 - May 4 with 6163 viewsLibertarian

Saturdays before a Sunday game. What a pain
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 21:41 - May 4 with 5742 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:15 - May 4 by Libertarian

Saturdays before a Sunday game. What a pain

There's a few more blank Saturdays coming up.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 23:46 - May 4 with 5636 viewslonglostjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 09:53 - May 4 by dickythorpe

Let's hope the ref fosters a good spirit on the field.

He recently emigrated from Abergavenny apparently.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 07:24 - May 5 with 5537 viewsJinxy

I hope Kylie Naughton will play.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 09:29 - May 5 with 5443 viewsThrasher6

One bad decision and it'll be the usual kangeroo court on here....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:50 - May 5 with 5349 viewsairedale

No woolly decisions I hope.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:22 - May 5 with 5308 viewsairedale

Given our league positions it’ll be a bit of a non event today. Well apart from any opportunities the manager might give to our youngsters. Oh and Danny Graham’s goal of course.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:23 - May 5 with 5307 viewstheloneranger

G'Day

I just hope he's a fair dinkum ref this arvo, and doesn't turn out to be a galah. I'll be enjoying a few grogs while sitting here in my grundies, and hope our defence doesn't go walkabout on corners today.

Just opened my first tinny of the amber fluid from the slab I bought earlier Everybody has gone out and left me drinking with the flies.

Enjoy the game everyone

Hooroo.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 11:24]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:27 - May 5 with 5291 viewskarnataka

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:22 - May 5 by airedale

Given our league positions it’ll be a bit of a non event today. Well apart from any opportunities the manager might give to our youngsters. Oh and Danny Graham’s goal of course.

And a Matt Grimes' goal?
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:32 - May 5 with 5269 viewsjasper_T

Oh dear.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:43 - May 5 with 5184 viewsMuteswan

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:32 - May 5 by jasper_T

Oh dear.

Must be saving Dan for the next game. 🙄
Bye, and thanks for the memories.👏
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:44 - May 5 with 5170 viewsBanosPerth

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:23 - May 5 by theloneranger

G'Day

I just hope he's a fair dinkum ref this arvo, and doesn't turn out to be a galah. I'll be enjoying a few grogs while sitting here in my grundies, and hope our defence doesn't go walkabout on corners today.

Just opened my first tinny of the amber fluid from the slab I bought earlier Everybody has gone out and left me drinking with the flies.

Enjoy the game everyone

Hooroo.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 11:24]

From Trebanos are you mate ?
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:53 - May 5 with 5098 viewsTailGunner

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:43 - May 5 by Muteswan

Must be saving Dan for the next game. 🙄
Bye, and thanks for the memories.👏

James been struggling with a toe injury since day before Rotherham home.
Been having regular injections to play.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:59 - May 5 with 5063 viewsClydachjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:44 - May 5 by BanosPerth

I'm Banos born and bred 😉
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:01 - May 5 with 5048 viewstheloneranger

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:44 - May 5 by BanosPerth

Abercwmflipflop

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:04 - May 5 with 5028 viewsairedale

Toodle ooo Dan, and fair dinkum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024