Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread 12:05 - Jul 15 with 13799 viewsjackharris

SWANSEA CITY TRAVEL TO HUISH PARK TO TAKE ON NATIONAL
LEAGUE SIDE YEOVIL TOWN TONIGHT (7.45PM), AND YOU
CAN WATCH ALL THE ACTION ON THE WEBSITE.

Head coach Steve Cooper will continue to put his players
through their paces ahead of the 2019-20 campaign,
having enjoyed two wins from two so far in pre-season
against Mansfield and Crawley.

The game will be shown live from approximately 7.45pm.

Supporters can also watch via the new live tab on
the official Swans App, or the club's official Facebook page.
Please make sure your app is updated to the latest
version on the App Store.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 10:44]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:02 - Jul 16 with 2383 viewsBadlands

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 20:56 - Jul 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Anybody else got a very poor live feed?

Mine's pause for a second a few times but otherwise OK (not HD by any standard)

Fulton's finding the net well but Celina has been extremely unlucky on 6 occasions (I get comments if am less than glowing).
Yeovil no3 needs sorting out.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:03 - Jul 16 with 2381 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 20:43 - Jul 16 by jasper_T

He's not as good against Championship sides hope this helps.

[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 21:31]
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:08 - Jul 16 with 2298 viewsjack247

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 20:56 - Jul 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Anybody else got a very poor live feed?

Mine was fine in the first half. Pretty much unwatchable now. Not to worry, enjoyed the first half, we played some good stuff
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:11 - Jul 16 with 2248 viewsjack247

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:08 - Jul 16 by jack247

Mine was fine in the first half. Pretty much unwatchable now. Not to worry, enjoyed the first half, we played some good stuff

Now it’s fine again.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:13 - Jul 16 with 2221 viewsairedale

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 20:38 - Jul 16 by 34dfgdf54

His shot that rattled the post was class.

The boys quality but he needs to get ruthless with these chances, whether it’s a friendly or not.

Is that your flag there Risca?
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:19 - Jul 16 with 2129 viewsItchySphincter

Barry FkAye!!!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:21 - Jul 16 with 2089 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Mine is a lot better in the 2nd half.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:24 - Jul 16 with 2049 viewsBenJ94

Whoever thinks we’re fine at CB with Cian Harries as cover needs sectioning! Hasn’t long come on and already made multiple mistakes and just looks out of place in general!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:26 - Jul 16 with 2011 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Brandon Cooper I think was the other cb to come on (watching without sound)?! His distribution is class
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:27 - Jul 16 with 2005 viewsPegojack

Score for those of us in far flung places, please!
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:29 - Jul 16 with 1972 viewsBadlands

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:27 - Jul 16 by Pegojack

5 - 1
Should be 9 fish
Could have been 12.

Can't you access

https://live.swanseacity.com

Live and free.

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:29 - Jul 16 with 1972 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:27 - Jul 16 by Pegojack

1-5 swans
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:30 - Jul 16 with 1938 viewsairedale

Seems to me to be a gulf between these teams in terms of technical ability.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:31 - Jul 16 with 1928 viewsmagicdaps10

Good workout for the lads and a good confidence builder.
Agree that we need a centre half, Cooper and Harries pulled all over the place.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:31 - Jul 16 with 1927 viewsPegojack

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:29 - Jul 16 by Badlands

5 - 1
Should be 9 fish
Could have been 12.

Can't you access

https://live.swanseacity.com

Live and free.

Cheers, buttie.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:32 - Jul 16 with 1908 viewsItchySphincter

Dhanda looks like he could be a huge player for us, deserves a goal. Asoro looks ready to kick on too. Really encouraging run out.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:32 - Jul 16 with 1904 viewsBadlands

Yeovi 'keeper has kept the score down along with a lot of very clear chances missed.

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:36 - Jul 16 with 1856 viewsBadlands

6 - 1 now

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:36 - Jul 16 with 1855 viewsairedale

Good player that CBR.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:39 - Jul 16 with 1780 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Looked a decent run out with a few promising performances. Safe to say though there will be tougher tests
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:40 - Jul 16 with 1769 viewsDippy

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:36 - Jul 16 by airedale

Good player that CBR.

Did you see that header

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:41 - Jul 16 with 1741 viewsDippy

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:39 - Jul 16 by exiledinenglandjack

Looked a decent run out with a few promising performances. Safe to say though there will be tougher tests

Still can't defend set pieces

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:41 - Jul 16 with 1714 views34dfgdf54

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:13 - Jul 16 by airedale

Is that your flag there Risca?

No mate.

Good to see a few local folk of mine there representing though. Plenty of Swans fans in Risca, genuinely just as many if not more than Cardiff. Lots down to Roger Freestone, but also loads of kids in Swans tops up the local leisure centres training etc due to our success over the last 10 years.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 21:42]
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:43 - Jul 16 with 1681 viewsjasper_T

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:24 - Jul 16 by BenJ94

Whoever thinks we’re fine at CB with Cian Harries as cover needs sectioning! Hasn’t long come on and already made multiple mistakes and just looks out of place in general!

He's had a shocker. Gone several steps backwards over the last year. Even his passing range looks shot to bits and that was his best asset. Never been athletic but shown up by overweight non-league cloggers.

Brandon looked class by comparison. Covered ground, made tackles, and a couple of brilliant crossfield balls that he didn't have in his locker last season (always been a trier, but lacked the accuracy).

I did say he was one for this season.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:45 - Jul 16 with 1633 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:32 - Jul 16 by ItchySphincter

Dhanda looks like he could be a huge player for us, deserves a goal. Asoro looks ready to kick on too. Really encouraging run out.

Opposition aside I have to agree, we're gelling well. Especially encouraging to see real attacking threat after all the changes

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024