Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread 12:05 - Jul 15 with 13751 viewsjackharris

SWANSEA CITY TRAVEL TO HUISH PARK TO TAKE ON NATIONAL
LEAGUE SIDE YEOVIL TOWN TONIGHT (7.45PM), AND YOU
CAN WATCH ALL THE ACTION ON THE WEBSITE.

Head coach Steve Cooper will continue to put his players
through their paces ahead of the 2019-20 campaign,
having enjoyed two wins from two so far in pre-season
against Mansfield and Crawley.

The game will be shown live from approximately 7.45pm.

Supporters can also watch via the new live tab on
the official Swans App, or the club's official Facebook page.
Please make sure your app is updated to the latest
version on the App Store.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 10:44]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:45 - Jul 16 with 2697 views34dfgdf54

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:43 - Jul 16 by jasper_T

He's had a shocker. Gone several steps backwards over the last year. Even his passing range looks shot to bits and that was his best asset. Never been athletic but shown up by overweight non-league cloggers.

Brandon looked class by comparison. Covered ground, made tackles, and a couple of brilliant crossfield balls that he didn't have in his locker last season (always been a trier, but lacked the accuracy).

I did say he was one for this season.

Potter has a lot to answer for in regards to Harries. He looks shot to bits to me.

On the other hand though I honesty think I’d beat him in a foot race.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:48 - Jul 16 with 2648 viewsDippy

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:43 - Jul 16 by jasper_T

He's had a shocker. Gone several steps backwards over the last year. Even his passing range looks shot to bits and that was his best asset. Never been athletic but shown up by overweight non-league cloggers.

Brandon looked class by comparison. Covered ground, made tackles, and a couple of brilliant crossfield balls that he didn't have in his locker last season (always been a trier, but lacked the accuracy).

I did say he was one for this season.

We need to know if Cooper can defend set pieces.. we need a new Centre Half who's good in the air, it's our Achilles heel

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:52 - Jul 16 with 2593 viewsjasper_T

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:48 - Jul 16 by Dippy

We need to know if Cooper can defend set pieces.. we need a new Centre Half who's good in the air, it's our Achilles heel

He's on the short side for a centre half but he's a good header of the ball and doesn't lack for commitment in challenges. Scored a few from corners for the u23s.

You'd think we'd get better for having Rodon and Bidwell in the side but time will tell.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:00 - Jul 16 with 2492 viewsSwanseaman

I enjoyed that. they are starting to gel together really well now. I liked the style of play, loads of attacking and pressing forward, and a load of shots off. It could have easily been 10 goals.

Really lively and kept it flowing even with 7 replacements half time. If this lot can keep improving we have a very good team there.

am I the only one thinking that we don't really need loan players, we have our own that we can get playing better and we have a lot of pacy players.

if we bring in anyone in, buy our own is best I say (if cheap enough) don't develop other teams players.

[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 10:10]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:01 - Jul 16 with 2467 viewsSwansea93

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:48 - Jul 16 by Dippy

Ashley Williams is out of contract

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:03 - Jul 16 with 2429 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:52 - Jul 16 by jasper_T

He's on the short side for a centre half but he's a good header of the ball and doesn't lack for commitment in challenges. Scored a few from corners for the u23s.

You'd think we'd get better for having Rodon and Bidwell in the side but time will tell.

Rodon's not much of a defender.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:03 - Jul 16 with 2430 viewshuwrichards57

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:01 - Jul 16 by Swansea93

He said good in the air.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:07 - Jul 16 with 2389 viewsblackpooljack

Apparently Yeovil play Brizzle City on Sat that might be more of an accurate gauge of where we're at.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:11 - Jul 16 with 2347 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Thought Jack Evans looked at ease in the team too, will be good to see how he progresses
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:14 - Jul 16 with 2321 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:01 - Jul 16 by Swansea93

There’s a reason for that...
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:55 - Jul 16 with 2078 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:29 - Jul 16 by Badlands

5 - 1
Should be 9 fish
Could have been 12.

Can't you access

https://live.swanseacity.com

Live and free.

I'm in Spain also & having massive trouble accessing through the official site, was the same last Saturday.

Checked into the facebook page & watched it through that, perfect picture as well

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 00:11 - Jul 17 with 1871 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:00 - Jul 16 by Swanseaman

I enjoyed that. they are starting to gel together really well now. I liked the style of play, loads of attacking and pressing forward, and a load of shots off. It could have easily been 10 goals.

Really lively and kept it flowing even with 7 replacements half time. If this lot can keep improving we have a very good team there.

am I the only one thinking that we don't really need loan players, we have our own that we can get playing better and we have a lot of pacy players.

if we bring in anyone in, buy our own is best I say (if cheap enough) don't develop other teams players.

[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 10:10]

An experienced CDM please. Bidwell looking the part, Dhanda looking much stronger and more impressive, the perennially underrated Fulton looked good tooo. He’ll even Asoro seems to have come along and played well (apart from one rubbish shot). If the entire midfield becomes more clinical we’ll be quite a handful

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 06:34 - Jul 17 with 1660 views34dfgdf54

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 00:11 - Jul 17 by Brynmill_Jack

An experienced CDM please. Bidwell looking the part, Dhanda looking much stronger and more impressive, the perennially underrated Fulton looked good tooo. He’ll even Asoro seems to have come along and played well (apart from one rubbish shot). If the entire midfield becomes more clinical we’ll be quite a handful

We’ve needed a defensive midfielder for years.

Jack Evans looks a tidy player though, he could be the ticket.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 7:49]
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:18 - Jul 17 with 1386 viewsGaz_M

So,

We're not going to be playing hoof ball, and Connor Roberts isn't the worst right back on the planet.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:23 - Jul 17 with 1375 views34dfgdf54

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:18 - Jul 17 by Gaz_M

So,

We're not going to be playing hoof ball, and Connor Roberts isn't the worst right back on the planet.

These cries for attention are getting boring "m8"

I know you're obviously not the sharpest, but it's a football forum, people will give their opinions on the game they've watched, not everyone will agree. Connor did alright yesterday, bombed forward at every opportunity, as did John when he come on.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:24 - Jul 17 with 1378 viewsGaz_M

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:23 - Jul 17 by 34dfgdf54

These cries for attention are getting boring "m8"

I know you're obviously not the sharpest, but it's a football forum, people will give their opinions on the game they've watched, not everyone will agree. Connor did alright yesterday, bombed forward at every opportunity, as did John when he come on.

Morning darling.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:55 - Jul 17 with 1338 viewsandypitt56

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:24 - Jul 17 by Gaz_M

Morning darling.

I thought it was noticeable how much faster we were passing the ball and playing through the lines, in comparison to last season.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 10:09 - Jul 17 with 1305 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:55 - Jul 17 by andypitt56

I thought it was noticeable how much faster we were passing the ball and playing through the lines, in comparison to last season.

if we are starting to see how Cooper is training them up/improving them, the worry is if we just miss out on promotion this season, it will be another manager poached off us

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 10:20 - Jul 17 with 1261 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 10:31 - Jul 17 with 1231 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:18 - Jul 17 by Gaz_M

So,

Connor Roberts is far from being the worst player on the planet. He’s also far from being the quality he is lauded as being on here either.

Jazzley Richards level, and that’s being generous.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 10:50 - Jul 17 with 1183 viewsjackrmee

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 21:45 - Jul 16 by 34dfgdf54

Potter has a lot to answer for in regards to Harries. He looks shot to bits to me.

On the other hand though I honesty think I’d beat him in a foot race.

What's Potter got to do with it?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 11:00 - Jul 17 with 1171 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 09:55 - Jul 17 by andypitt56

we were playing really quick and all the players looked fitter
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 11:01]

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 11:01 - Jul 17 with 1165 views34dfgdf54

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 10:50 - Jul 17 by jackrmee

I thought he managed Harris poorly last year. Wigan at home I think it was, where they chucked him straight in at 3 at the back in a tinkered side, we got hammered first half, crowd on the players back which included Harries. Also, Villa away in the league I think it was, pretty much same as above.

Didn't use him properly, he was chucked under a bus imo, and if I had one big complaint over the Potter tenure, it would be his treatment of Harries.
The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 14:15 - Jul 17 with 1049 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 10:50 - Jul 17 by jackrmee

Got to do, got to do with it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 14:18 - Jul 17 with 1042 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Preseason Yeovil v Swansea Match Thread on 22:55 - Jul 16 by Algorfajack

I'm in Spain also & having massive trouble accessing through the official site, was the same last Saturday.

Checked into the facebook page & watched it through that, perfect picture as well

I'm in Spain for a few days, kept buffering on the swans TV app. Pain in the arse.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024