Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The save 21:15 - Aug 10 with 3163 viewsNick_Chan

The save on 21:19 - Aug 10 with 3132 viewsNeathJack

Borja's reaction
The save on 22:21 - Aug 10 with 2904 views34dfgdf54

[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 8:37]
The save on 23:41 - Aug 10 with 2728 viewsdickythorpe

Great stuff!!!
The save on 00:50 - Aug 11 with 2635 viewsTim_Harry

As much as I wouldn't really take a reaction to a penalty save as being something too significant, does anyone else see something in the spirit of this team that's been lacking since the days of Laudrup and Rodgers?

We've got the under 23s that have developed with a great attitude. We've also got a manager that's put a big priority on personality and character. Rodgers also made the same sort of noises about this kind of thing.

I'll be honest. I'm making good progress on an impressive amount of alcohol, but I'm definitely happy about us making good moves in the right direction.

Happy days! :)
The save on 06:05 - Aug 11 with 2502 viewsjack247

The save on 00:50 - Aug 11 by Tim_Harry

As much as I wouldn't really take a reaction to a penalty save as being something too significant, does anyone else see something in the spirit of this team that's been lacking since the days of Laudrup and Rodgers?

We've got the under 23s that have developed with a great attitude. We've also got a manager that's put a big priority on personality and character. Rodgers also made the same sort of noises about this kind of thing.

I'll be honest. I'm making good progress on an impressive amount of alcohol, but I'm definitely happy about us making good moves in the right direction.

Happy days! :)

That’s possibly a disservice to Potter and last seasons side, but yes, there is obviously a very different (better) attitude about the side compared with the last couple of years in the PL.

I think we’ll be very good to watch once the new players settle in a bit too.
The save on 09:11 - Aug 11 with 2292 viewsJinxy

That was a fine save that is bound to help settle him in nicely with the team, and us fans. Has anyone a video of the double save he made in the 2nd half?
Yes, I also sense a togetherness - credited to Potter really but Cooper certainly seems to be building on the hard work. It just shows how broken we were during our final PL years.

So far so good!
The save on 09:40 - Aug 11 with 2219 viewsjack247

The save on 09:11 - Aug 11 by Jinxy

That was a fine save that is bound to help settle him in nicely with the team, and us fans. Has anyone a video of the double save he made in the 2nd half?
Yes, I also sense a togetherness - credited to Potter really but Cooper certainly seems to be building on the hard work. It just shows how broken we were during our final PL years.

So far so good!

No video but first one was a great save. Didn’t have much time to react to the rebound, so made himself big and I think it came off his chest. Impressed so far.
The save on 09:46 - Aug 11 with 2190 viewsJinxy

The save on 09:40 - Aug 11 by jack247

No video but first one was a great save. Didn’t have much time to react to the rebound, so made himself big and I think it came off his chest. Impressed so far.

Great - thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

The save on 09:46 - Aug 11 with 2188 viewsswan_si

The save on 09:40 - Aug 11 by jack247

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/996061720?-1881:1065
The save on 09:54 - Aug 11 with 2168 viewsNick_Chan

Got this big chance too

The save on 10:50 - Aug 11 with 2079 viewsAguycalledJack

Great save. Should never have had to make the save in the first place. Never a penalty.
The save on 11:06 - Aug 11 with 2038 viewsSmellyplumz

Fair play, great game today from him, keep up the great work wee man.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The save on 11:22 - Aug 11 with 2005 viewsJinxy

Thanks all for posting the clips. On the double save only criticism would be not palming it to safety instead of back into play, right in the lap of the Derby player. He was stretching mind so maybe nitpicking. All good though, an excellent point and what a chance at the end to steal all 3 (although their chance where their flick on just probs took it away from the Derby player could have got them all 3 points). Funny old game eh.
The save on 11:31 - Aug 11 with 1985 viewsBadlands

The save on 10:50 - Aug 11 by AguycalledJack

Great save. Should never have had to make the save in the first place. Never a penalty.

Soft call, pretty sure we wouldn't have been given it. Looked to me like Bidwell was trying to shield the ball and let it run out of play ... dangerous tactic in the box and with both players going down the ref saw it as a foul.
It didn't help that Grimes let their 17 get ahead of him and Bidwell was caught having to cover the pass and the run.
I think we put that down to s**t refereeing.
I've only seen the replays but even Ratcliffe was complaining the ref had given us nothing.
(I won't ask if people who saw the game agree as it offends some people.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The save on 12:13 - Aug 11 with 1917 viewsBenJ94

Last week he was “too small, rubbish, couldn’t catch a cross” etc...mad what a penalty save can do eh? 🙄
The save on 16:22 - Aug 11 with 1772 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The save on 12:13 - Aug 11 by BenJ94

Last week he was “too small, rubbish, couldn’t catch a cross” etc...mad what a penalty save can do eh? 🙄

Maybe we have found exactly the right person. No one took the mantle after we lost Fabianski and Freddie’s arrival can push us on to the next level that we were missing last year. A clean sheet away from home, not conceded for 177 minutes, 4 points from 6. I think we’ve a right to be optimistic even over these small steps. Improve our final third decision making and couple it with a good defensive 5 then who knows? There was nothing to fear last season after all.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024