Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just totally crap 16:54 - Oct 5 with 7181 viewsbazzool

What a crap game, and of all people to score , bl00dy clucas, the swans weren't up for it at all, and what a waste of £7.99 , to watch that, they should be ashamed of today's performance I don't care what anyone says
Just totally crap on 01:27 - Oct 6 with 1153 viewsSTID2017

Just totally crap on 23:10 - Oct 5 by globus10

Never doubted a Stoke win today. Its a Swans thing. But i would have taken this start.

"Its a Swans thing"
What utter rubbish
We started off brightly, but then lost our way and made a poor Stoke side look good.
Up until the Forest game we hadn't lost at home this year, except for the travesty that was the Man City game.
I had fully expected us to learn from our recent mistakes from Foreet and Reading games, build on our midweek win at Charlton and get a convincing win today against a side low in confidence.
If anyone Swans fan really expected that result before the game they should have saved their entrance money and whatever else they spent today and placed a bet on a Stoke win with a bookies. Probably have got good odds.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Just totally crap on 09:50 - Oct 6 with 1064 viewsglobus10

You obviously dont know the Swans then!
Just totally crap on 10:02 - Oct 6 with 1048 viewsAndy1300

Just totally crap on 01:27 - Oct 6 by STID2017

"Its a Swans thing"
What utter rubbish
We started off brightly, but then lost our way and made a poor Stoke side look good.
Up until the Forest game we hadn't lost at home this year, except for the travesty that was the Man City game.
I had fully expected us to learn from our recent mistakes from Foreet and Reading games, build on our midweek win at Charlton and get a convincing win today against a side low in confidence.
If anyone Swans fan really expected that result before the game they should have saved their entrance money and whatever else they spent today and placed a bet on a Stoke win with a bookies. Probably have got good odds.

Tell a first win.

Me and my mate both said that Stoke would win, that’s the way we do things here, often lose to a team that’s not won in x amount of games, come down here and get a first win.

It is a Swans thing, like it or not.

Number 1 team in Wales

Just totally crap on 16:25 - Oct 6 with 972 viewsjackrmee

Just totally crap on 16:58 - Oct 5 by biggar

Yeah. Poor result for us but let's face it, we would be chuffed if we had been offered this position at the start of the season.

Mind you, I bet Clucas feels chuffed with himself, especially after that abuse he got when we lost at home to Brighton a couple of seasons ago.

Think he gave it back yesterday. I was in the east but saw him celebrating right in front of the fans in the west. Annoying fuk.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Just totally crap on 17:34 - Oct 6 with 938 viewsFlashberryjack

Just totally crap on 17:35 - Oct 5 by theloneranger

That's the type of player we are missing in midfield, the way Joe Allen played today. MoM.

And we had Dhanda, probably the weakest player on the field, what's worst, the manager kept him on, which is very worrying.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Just totally crap on 17:38 - Oct 6 with 936 viewssainthelens

Just totally crap on 16:25 - Oct 6 by jackrmee

Think he gave it back yesterday. I was in the east but saw him celebrating right in front of the fans in the west. Annoying fuk.

Gave it to the west!! Kin hell, they are hardly gonna give it back. Good choice Sam.
Just totally crap on 17:40 - Oct 6 with 934 viewsmonmouth

Just totally crap on 17:38 - Oct 6 by sainthelens

Gave it to the west!! Kin hell, they are hardly gonna give it back. Good choice Sam.

To be fair, someone took his teeth out and gurned at him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Just totally crap on 17:47 - Oct 6 with 912 viewssainthelens

Just totally crap on 17:40 - Oct 6 by monmouth

To be fair, someone took his teeth out and gurned at him.

They probably clapped him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024