Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread 00:39 - Nov 27 with 22837 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 29 with 2224 viewsdickythorpe

McKay has the touch of a cement block
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Nov 29 with 2019 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 29 by dickythorpe

For a professional footballer that was an easy pass needed when he got down the flank last minute. Awful attempt
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:45 - Nov 29 with 2002 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 29 by dickythorpe

He should have a cement block tied to his legs and chucked in the fvcking docks.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 1975 viewsherbie

For those criticising that performance get a grip. We played really well. The difference was Mitrovic and their keeper. Best we have played in quite a while.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 1955 viewsCatullus

We continue to play better against the better teams...mostly anyway. We actually created several good chances which considering our Millwall performance has to be a positive.

We desperately need a winger who can (and will) beat a man and manage a reasonable cross. Then we also need a better central midfielder, someone who won't get pushed around. Anyone got one hidden in a spare room because our owners won't get us one.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 1951 viewsmart6

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It wasn't as good as the Swansea player who's acting got the Huddersfield player sent off a few days ago.

return of the turd. the little sh it is back
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 1950 viewsmonmouth

Funny enough I'm a bit more encouraged by that than some of the games when we've got points. It feels like a bitter pill. We got no luck all night.

Still taking far too many touches and looking backwards far toomuch, but at least they looked like they knew what they were trying to do tonightand like they cared. That performance would have flattened Millwall. Frustrating.

Still a loss though, so still no good. We are a soft touch at home. Oh and yeah, VDH or any of them, at a higher level actually, Ayew included, is verging on laughable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 29 with 1938 viewsCooperman

I’ve never coached a football team at any level above school kids but I sure as damn it would have made bolder choices tonight than Cooper did, particularly when chasing a game at home.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Nov 29 with 1912 viewsjackrabbit

Good effort second half but quality not good enough. I’m not the manager’s biggest fan but he’d need to be Tommy Cooper to magic anything more from this lot.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 1809 viewsCopaMundial

Let’s be honest about it, we have a squad of very ordinary players with the odd exception, the vast majority would not have been considered good enough footballers under a Martínez or Rodgers, combine that with a clueless manager and all we have to look forward to this season is a potential double over our near neighbours.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 22:06 - Nov 29 with 1683 viewsOldjack

Lady luck was on their side and no where near us ,nevermind move on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 22:35 - Nov 29 with 1489 viewsFireboy2

Hats off to the last five posters, you have saved me time to type👏
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 22:47 - Nov 29 with 1423 views3swan

On another day we would have scored more than one. We didn't get the bounce of the ball a couple of times in their area but we need to be more proactive than flat footed. Just seen Cooper post match on Sky and he seemed very downbeat
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 23:16 - Nov 29 with 1310 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 22:47 - Nov 29 by 3swan

On another day we would have scored more than one. We didn't get the bounce of the ball a couple of times in their area but we need to be more proactive than flat footed. Just seen Cooper post match on Sky and he seemed very downbeat

I thought he looked a bit strained at times tonight, The sign of a good Manager is getting a team out of a bad spell, time will tell.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 23:32 - Nov 29 with 1253 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 29 by monmouth

Funny enough I'm a bit more encouraged by that than some of the games when we've got points. It feels like a bitter pill. We got no luck all night.

Still taking far too many touches and looking backwards far toomuch, but at least they looked like they knew what they were trying to do tonightand like they cared. That performance would have flattened Millwall. Frustrating.

Still a loss though, so still no good. We are a soft touch at home. Oh and yeah, VDH or any of them, at a higher level actually, Ayew included, is verging on laughable.

We just didn’t get the run of the ball.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 23:49 - Nov 29 with 1214 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 23:32 - Nov 29 by airedale

We just didn’t get the run of the ball.

Fulham are more or less a premier side.
They looked a good side.having said that I thought we were worth a point tonight
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 00:20 - Nov 30 with 1182 viewsBadlands

The difference was they were clinical 2 goals from 4 chances.
Both quite fortunate but well finished.
The first game we haven't been bossed since Cardiff.
Some strange decisions from Cooper though.
Don't like Horn on the left.
Took of Fulton who most around me agreed was the pick of he midfield.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 00:26 - Nov 30 with 1173 viewsdameedna

I am guessing we just played the eventual title winners. However they looked vulnerable second half. Dissappointed we did not take a point or really rattled their cage and grabbed a win. Not over yet by a long stretch.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 03:01 - Nov 30 with 1124 viewsTimTtam

Annoying not to get anything out of that, but the performance was certainly better. Especially considering we played at home (our weaker fixture) against a PL squad.

Peterson is frustrating. He looked so good against Brentford and Millwall. Maybe he's just going to be an inconsistent player, like a McKay or Byers.

It still isn't the end of the world. We'll still be above 10th at the end of the week. Onwards and upwards I say.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 07:47 - Nov 30 with 1032 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 03:01 - Nov 30 by TimTtam

Annoying not to get anything out of that, but the performance was certainly better. Especially considering we played at home (our weaker fixture) against a PL squad.

Peterson is frustrating. He looked so good against Brentford and Millwall. Maybe he's just going to be an inconsistent player, like a McKay or Byers.

It still isn't the end of the world. We'll still be above 10th at the end of the week. Onwards and upwards I say.

Scott Parker said, 2nd half he felt they were the only team likely to score? I don't recall Freddie having to make a save 2nd half or did I miss something?
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 08:34 - Nov 30 with 973 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 07:47 - Nov 30 by karnataka

Scott Parker said, 2nd half he felt they were the only team likely to score? I don't recall Freddie having to make a save 2nd half or did I miss something?

I read that as well, what fvcking second half was he watching?

They were lucky we didnt get the bounce of the ball when we got the ball in their box so many times.

I couldnt believe that we had so many shots and shots on target when it was obvious they had more possession.

Shows how we did play well.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

COYJB.
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 08:38 - Nov 30 with 967 viewsNortbankboy

I think we should stick with Peterson for a run of games.
Get someone out wide on the other wing to stretch teams
Which will Peterson a bit of space to see what he can do
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 09:14 - Nov 30 with 933 viewsGammon

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 22:35 - Nov 29 by Fireboy2

Hats off to the last five posters, you have saved me time to type👏

Yet you’ve posted anyway, hence not actually saving you any time at all.

You’re not very bright are you?
The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 09:38 - Nov 30 with 915 viewsBadlands

Fulham were restricted to 4 attempts on target and 10 attempts in all (one of which was the rebound fro goal 1) we had 18 attempts with 10 on target and I think 4 top quality saves from their keeper.
We also had 6 corners to their 0.
How anyone can say that was a poor performance is beyond me.
But I amazed we did so well considering how many times rimes and Byers made a mess of things in midfield.
Fulton had a good game and the the back four were improved (although Wilmot was very shaky for 20 minutes.)
Peterson was devastated when he came off and apologised profusely to he crowd. Went up in my estimation for that but he is a long way from deserving a starting position - maybe even him more minutes and he'll improve.
Another meaningless set of replacements TBH.
We are chasing the game and you bring on McKay - very good at looking effective while doing little. Even his cross fro he gal came after an attempted pass hit a Fulham play and bounced back to him.
Carroll is still ring rusty (careful) and replaced our better midfield (on the night) then Boston gets 5 minutes plus stoppage time ... replacing Surrige who has kept heir defence on their toes all evening.
I wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised but left feeling it was another game we'd given away points.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 11:10 - Nov 30 with 847 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Fulham FC Match Thread on 09:14 - Nov 30 by Gammon

Yet you’ve posted anyway, hence not actually saving you any time at all.

You’re not very bright are you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024