Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool tonight 19:29 - Feb 4 with 5278 viewsSgorioFruit

Ok, so while the word Liverpool will sound revolting to a lot of people on here. I need to ask a question.
Have those youngsters got enough about them to beat Shrewsbury tonight?
Asking purely from a betting point of view.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool tonight on 19:36 - Feb 4 with 4299 viewsOldjack

NO ,I'd like to know why the first team are on holiday ffs .Do they work harder than the rest of the teams in the football leagues ,Are they a special breed in the prem ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool tonight on 19:40 - Feb 4 with 4291 viewsjojaca

Hard game to bet on, but I like Shrewsbury's odds.

Even when you know, you never know?

Liverpool tonight on 19:55 - Feb 4 with 4256 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Liverpool tonight on 19:36 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

NO ,I'd like to know why the first team are on holiday ffs .Do they work harder than the rest of the teams in the football leagues ,Are they a special breed in the prem ?

You obviously did not follow their schedule over the Christmas period and since then.
Take a look before making stupid comments.
https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1563&teamTabs=results
Liverpool tonight on 20:06 - Feb 4 with 4233 viewsOldjack

Liverpool tonight on 19:55 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

You obviously did not follow their schedule over the Christmas period and since then.
Take a look before making stupid comments.
https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1563&teamTabs=results

Oi tit just answer the questions https://www.radiotimes.com/news/sport/2020-02-01/premier-league-winter-break-202

and stop making stupid comments !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool tonight on 21:21 - Feb 4 with 4081 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool tonight on 19:40 - Feb 4 by jojaca

Hard game to bet on, but I like Shrewsbury's odds.

Go for 1-0 Shrewsbury

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool tonight on 21:28 - Feb 4 with 4060 viewsairedale

Men against boys, the longer it goes on 0-0 the more I fancy Shrewsbury.
Liverpool tonight on 21:28 - Feb 4 with 4059 viewsjack247

Liverpool tonight on 19:36 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

A lot of the PL teams campaigned for a winter break, the likes of Liverpool were particularly insistent because they are in the champions league and virtually all of their squad are internationals.

We all love the Christmas footy, so the compromise was staggering one set of PL fixtures over two weekends so they all get a break.

Of course Klopp didn’t have to play his kids against Everton and could easily have put a side out that would have battered Shrewsbury without risking any of his big names. He’s being unduly petulant and disrespectful to the competition just to prove his point IMO.
Liverpool tonight on 21:44 - Feb 4 with 4015 viewsOldjack

Liverpool tonight on 21:28 - Feb 4 by jack247

A lot of the PL teams campaigned for a winter break, the likes of Liverpool were particularly insistent because they are in the champions league and virtually all of their squad are internationals.

We all love the Christmas footy, so the compromise was staggering one set of PL fixtures over two weekends so they all get a break.

Of course Klopp didn’t have to play his kids against Everton and could easily have put a side out that would have battered Shrewsbury without risking any of his big names. He’s being unduly petulant and disrespectful to the competition just to prove his point IMO.

my beef is the lower leagues ,they work just as hard as prem players just without the class The prem also has less league games to play , it favours the prem which is wrong on all levels imo

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool tonight on 22:00 - Feb 4 with 3984 viewsNotLoyal

The youngest ever Liverpool starting eleven were magnificent tonight.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Liverpool tonight on 22:08 - Feb 4 with 3956 viewsFireboy2

Liverpool tonight on 22:00 - Feb 4 by NotLoyal

Really
Liverpool tonight on 22:18 - Feb 4 with 3926 viewsOldjack

Liverpool tonight on 22:00 - Feb 4 by NotLoyal

A spawny own goal got them through

Liverpool tonight on 22:25 - Feb 4 with 3898 viewsjack247

Liverpool tonight on 21:44 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

my beef is the lower leagues ,they work just as hard as prem players just without the class The prem also has less league games to play , it favours the prem which is wrong on all levels imo

Not really. Using Liverpool as an example, most of them would have played in the last World Cup. A fair few of them, their front three certainly, would have played in either the copa America or African cup of nations at the end of last season. There won’t be many Shrewsbury players who have had international tournaments the last two summers.

Not that I agree with Klopp basically taking the piss, but I can see the argument for the break.
Liverpool tonight on 22:26 - Feb 4 with 3890 viewsNotLoyal

Liverpool tonight on 22:08 - Feb 4 by Fireboy2

Really

I enjoy watching a game of football...
apologies.

OK I've changed it.

Liverpool tonight on 22:40 - Feb 4 with 3843 viewsOldjack

Liverpool tonight on 22:25 - Feb 4 by jack247

Not really. Using Liverpool as an example, most of them would have played in the last World Cup. A fair few of them, their front three certainly, would have played in either the copa America or African cup of nations at the end of last season. There won’t be many Shrewsbury players who have had international tournaments the last two summers.

Not that I agree with Klopp basically taking the piss, but I can see the argument for the break.

Well I cant ,the overpaid underworked fairies

Liverpool tonight on 22:45 - Feb 4 with 3829 viewsSTID2017

If I had been a Shrewsbury supporter making a dream trip to Anfield and hoping to see at least a smattering of stars, then I would have been gutted.
Sorry but it would have served them right to.be dumped out by a "lesser team"

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Liverpool tonight on 22:50 - Feb 4 with 3819 viewsFireboy2

Liverpool tonight on 22:26 - Feb 4 by NotLoyal

I enjoy watching a game of football...
apologies.

So do i, thats why i watched oxford v newcastle.

I bet your second teams game wasnt anywhere near as good as the one i watched.
Liverpool tonight on 22:52 - Feb 4 with 3815 viewsNotLoyal

Liverpool tonight on 22:50 - Feb 4 by Fireboy2

So do i, thats why i watched oxford v newcastle.

I bet your second teams game wasnt anywhere near as good as the one i watched.

That's below the belt, always a jack, never had a second team, ever.
not even close. I'm hurt.

OK I've changed it.

Liverpool tonight on 22:52 - Feb 4 with 3814 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool tonight on 22:45 - Feb 4 by STID2017

If I had been a Shrewsbury supporter making a dream trip to Anfield and hoping to see at least a smattering of stars, then I would have been gutted.
Sorry but it would have served them right to.be dumped out by a "lesser team"

Shrewsbury lost out on tv money once Klopp said he was playing the kids and wouldn't be there himself.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool tonight on 22:58 - Feb 4 with 3804 viewsFireboy2

Liverpool tonight on 22:52 - Feb 4 by NotLoyal

That's below the belt, always a jack, never had a second team, ever.
not even close. I'm hurt.

Good.

You should be sorry, watching liverpool
Liverpool tonight on 23:03 - Feb 4 with 3794 viewsSTID2017

Liverpool tonight on 22:52 - Feb 4 by builthjack

Shrewsbury lost out on tv money once Klopp said he was playing the kids and wouldn't be there himself.

It's like a double whammy.
Getting a dream trip to Anfield and seeing the youth team, and missing out on a fortune financially

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Liverpool tonight on 03:20 - Feb 5 with 3672 viewsNotLoyal

Liverpool tonight on 22:58 - Feb 4 by Fireboy2

Good.

You should be sorry, watching liverpool

A couple of future Welsh players on show too, I also watch other clubs 😉 Don't tell anyone.

OK I've changed it.

Liverpool tonight on 03:32 - Feb 5 with 3668 viewsTimTtam

If Liverpool think they have had a busy schedule, why did they play in the Champions League? That would remove 6 games from the schedule they've had. They played CL because of the money. So if they choose to increase their schedule, they should be willing to face the consequences in terms of losing a week off. Plus, had they put out a half-strength team they would've beat Shrewsbury first time out and there wouldn't have been any replay.

It's not like playing a first team in the EFL or FA Cups will cause them to lose the PL title. They're 22 points ahead. It would have to be one of the biggest collapses in sporting history should they not win. Klopp is disrespecting the Cups.

I wonder whether he'll play the first team in the 5th round @ Chelsea?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Liverpool tonight on 07:48 - Feb 5 with 3586 viewsjack247

Liverpool tonight on 03:32 - Feb 5 by TimTtam

If Liverpool think they have had a busy schedule, why did they play in the Champions League? That would remove 6 games from the schedule they've had. They played CL because of the money. So if they choose to increase their schedule, they should be willing to face the consequences in terms of losing a week off. Plus, had they put out a half-strength team they would've beat Shrewsbury first time out and there wouldn't have been any replay.

It's not like playing a first team in the EFL or FA Cups will cause them to lose the PL title. They're 22 points ahead. It would have to be one of the biggest collapses in sporting history should they not win. Klopp is disrespecting the Cups.

Yes, probably a much stronger team. It doesn’t fall in the week they had designated as their winter break.

Would have been interesting to see what he’d have done had they been playing Chelsea not Shrewsbury last night.

Ok they won, but I can’t see why he couldn’t have played first team fringe players or why he wasn’t there himself. Being petulant to make a point I think.
Liverpool tonight on 10:39 - Feb 5 with 3448 viewsNotLoyal

Liverpool tonight on 03:32 - Feb 5 by TimTtam

I think he believes a winter break means just that, unlike other sides like Newcastle.

OK I've changed it.

Liverpool tonight on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 3273 viewsJacket

Don't think we can really point fingers. Didn't we play virtually a second string side in the cup and make ourselves a bit of a laughing stock in the process?
Of those who started at QPR John, Carroll, Nofdfeld, Peterson, McKay and Substitute Baston have all left the club since our visit and two of the other starters Cooper and Kalulu had only made a single start between them this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024