Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great topic on Anis' site 13:46 - Jan 4 with 5604 viewswhiterock

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=219494&sid=eaf3832886
Great topic on Anis' site on 11:05 - Jan 6 with 1413 viewsBoundy

Great topic on Anis' site on 10:39 - Jan 6 by Catullus

So classic underachievers AND deluded, self entitled loonies to boot!

Right now is there one player in Cardiffs squad we'd want to buy? Maybe Moore to get on the end of Bidwells crosses, Smithies?

I reckon if we reversed the question they'd want most of our first eleven and our manager too!

IMO not one and I include Moore and Wilson , Moore misses more than he scores and Wilson has regressed quicker than an Italian tank in the african desert

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Great topic on Anis' site on 11:08 - Jan 6 with 1410 viewsSlugster664

Great topic on Anis' site on 10:39 - Jan 6 by Catullus

So classic underachievers AND deluded, self entitled loonies to boot!

Right now is there one player in Cardiffs squad we'd want to buy? Maybe Moore to get on the end of Bidwells crosses, Smithies?

I reckon if we reversed the question they'd want most of our first eleven and our manager too!

On their site, they've asked the question who out of our side would get in their side...the answer is...maybe Connor Roberts But then some of them disagree saying one of theirs is better than CR(it's brilliant, cheers me up no end when I pop on there!)

I love it when they talk about "city this...city that...down the city" etc etc as if it's THE city. Fecking dwarfs!

STID

Great topic on Anis' site on 14:22 - Jan 6 with 1364 viewsCatullus

Great topic on Anis' site on 11:08 - Jan 6 by Slugster664

On their site, they've asked the question who out of our side would get in their side...the answer is...maybe Connor Roberts But then some of them disagree saying one of theirs is better than CR(it's brilliant, cheers me up no end when I pop on there!)

I love it when they talk about "city this...city that...down the city" etc etc as if it's THE city. Fecking dwarfs!

That really is hysterical. They are moaning about under achieving and yet wou'dn't take any players from a team doing so much better and is much more entertaining to boot.

Under achieving, deluded, self entitled seems an understatement.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Great topic on Anis' site on 14:17 - Jan 9 with 1287 viewspencoedjack

A full strength team unable to get past an under strength Forest side.

👍
Great topic on Anis' site on 15:34 - Jan 9 with 1246 viewsbuilthjack

Great topic on Anis' site on 14:17 - Jan 9 by pencoedjack

A full strength team unable to get past an under strength Forest side.

👍

Good eh

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Great topic on Anis' site on 15:41 - Jan 9 with 1240 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great topic on Anis' site on 15:34 - Jan 9 by builthjack

Good eh

It would appear the best result they’ve had over Christmas was that postponement

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Great topic on Anis' site on 17:08 - Jan 9 with 1203 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They can concentrate on their relegation battle now.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Great topic on Anis' site on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 1196 viewsCatullus

Great topic on Anis' site on 17:08 - Jan 9 by felixstowe_jack

They can concentrate on their relegation battle now.

I've just read the WOL report, Harris reckons CCFC completely controlled the game, again. It's beyond parody now, he keeps trotting out the "Corbyn protocol".....well we won the argument....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Great topic on Anis' site on 19:41 - Jan 9 with 1127 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great topic on Anis' site on 17:18 - Jan 9 by Catullus

I've just read the WOL report, Harris reckons CCFC completely controlled the game, again. It's beyond parody now, he keeps trotting out the "Corbyn protocol".....well we won the argument....

With over 80,000 deaths from Covid on this island compared to 33,000 in Germany, a landlocked country with open borders and with a higher population it’s a damn pity Corbyn DIDN’T win the argument.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Great topic on Anis' site on 19:46 - Jan 9 with 1121 viewsDr_Winston

Great topic on Anis' site on 19:41 - Jan 9 by Brynmill_Jack

With over 80,000 deaths from Covid on this island compared to 33,000 in Germany, a landlocked country with open borders and with a higher population it’s a damn pity Corbyn DIDN’T win the argument.

If Corbyn had won we'd probably still be waiting for the Nationalised segment of Astra Zeneca to come up with a vaccine. Obviously after checking that no "Zionists" had been involved in the process.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 19:54]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Great topic on Anis' site on 20:23 - Jan 9 with 1088 viewsBoundy

"We had 15 shots and lots of balls that went across their six-yard box, but couldn't find that moment of quality." 3 on target

Great topic on Anis' site on 21:24 - Jan 9 with 1072 views34dfgdf54

Great topic on Anis' site on 20:23 - Jan 9 by Boundy

"We had 15 shots and lots of balls that went across their six-yard box, but couldn't find that moment of quality." 3 on target

"I can't control that," Harris said of his position. "I'm fed up of taking questions on that, if I'm honest. I'd rather focus on my players.

"It was a much better performance, a game we completely controlled and we should never have lost the game. But we have lost the game, so I understand that is four defeats.

"Norwich and Brentford beat us, Wycombe, we gave poor goals away, [Filip] Benkovic cost us two goals in that game. Conceding two goals in a game we shouldn't lose.

Chucking a player under the bus like that, awful manager.
Great topic on Anis' site on 21:27 - Jan 9 with 1068 viewsChief

Great topic on Anis' site on 21:24 - Jan 9 by 34dfgdf54

"I can't control that," Harris said of his position. "I'm fed up of taking questions on that, if I'm honest. I'd rather focus on my players.

"It was a much better performance, a game we completely controlled and we should never have lost the game. But we have lost the game, so I understand that is four defeats.

"Norwich and Brentford beat us, Wycombe, we gave poor goals away, [Filip] Benkovic cost us two goals in that game. Conceding two goals in a game we shouldn't lose.

I think Benkovic's been recalled by Leicester. Didn't play much so probably had a word with Brendan to get him away from that horrible club. Harris sour grapes.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Great topic on Anis' site on 22:22 - Jan 9 with 1041 views34dfgdf54

Great topic on Anis' site on 21:27 - Jan 9 by Chief

I think Benkovic's been recalled by Leicester. Didn't play much so probably had a word with Brendan to get him away from that horrible club. Harris sour grapes.

Also a few rumblings Wilson could be recalled and sold...
Great topic on Anis' site on 23:05 - Jan 9 with 1018 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone can be a good protester, it takes a different type of person to lead and manage.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Great topic on Anis' site on 02:12 - Jan 10 with 983 viewsEvanski

Great topic on Anis' site on 21:24 - Jan 9 by 34dfgdf54

It’s a recurring theme. I’ll never forget Dave Moans crucifying Adam Matthews for an own goal in our promotion season. The own goal was hysterically comical (diving header into the top corner, think it was at Ipswich), sure, but the guy was about 18 at the time and Moans pretty much blamed him for the defeat. The Basseys then berated him for going to Celtic on a free soon after, meaning they didn’t get any compensation because he’d gone to another UEFA country’s league (as Ratboy did). Rancid club, even worse fans.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Great topic on Anis' site on 11:36 - Jan 10 with 920 viewsonehunglow

Great topic on Anis' site on 11:05 - Jan 6 by Boundy

IMO not one and I include Moore and Wilson , Moore misses more than he scores and Wilson has regressed quicker than an Italian tank in the african desert

Italian and tanks are seemingly flavour of the month on here

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Great topic on Anis' site on 12:14 - Jan 10 with 909 viewsKeithHaynes

Great topic on Anis' site on 11:36 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

But their cars were often revered.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Great topic on Anis' site on 13:12 - Jan 10 with 884 viewsBoundy

Great topic on Anis' site on 11:36 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

I like both , I have italian friends of many years standing ,and tanks well who doesn't

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024