Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? 00:39 - Jun 16 with 6656 viewsKeithHaynes

Or planning to get the second jab very shortly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:44 - Jun 16 with 947 viewsRobbie

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:39 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

Phone 01639 862323 and ask if it’s possible to have a record of your vaccinations e-mailed to you. You’ll have a digital copy you can store away.

That is worth a go , will give them a try later , thanks .
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:48 - Jun 16 with 942 viewsLohengrin

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:42 - Jun 16 by Robbie

Ok , will go down that route if necessary , thanks .

You could just take a couple of photos of your card with your phone and keep those. The front of the card has your name and date of birth; the inside leaf has the dose, vaccine name, batch number, venue and dates.

All the information you may possibly have to supply somewhere in the future is right there.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 13:05 - Jun 16 with 925 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:48 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

You could just take a couple of photos of your card with your phone and keep those. The front of the card has your name and date of birth; the inside leaf has the dose, vaccine name, batch number, venue and dates.

All the information you may possibly have to supply somewhere in the future is right there.

That will work-the original plan is/was to link vaccination record to the NHS App to use as a digital 'vaccine passport'. No idea if that is still happening.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 13:57 - Jun 16 with 910 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 13:05 - Jun 16 by Professor

That will work-the original plan is/was to link vaccination record to the NHS App to use as a digital 'vaccine passport'. No idea if that is still happening.

I think that’s the plan but the NHS app doesn’t work in Wales, you have to be registered with an English GP.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 13:58 - Jun 16 with 903 viewsCatullus

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:45 - Jun 16 by RonaldStump

Still in stage 3 clinical trials. Experimental phase
Nobody knows what the long term effects will be . (I genuinely hope for good news)
Big pharma absolved of any liability
Free donuts, beers, lottery entries, graduate course to coerce the thick to have it.
Those who choose not to be vaccinated demonised and discriminated against.
For those relatively healthy massive odds in your favour of survival if you catch it.
Sorry if i smell a rat but I trust my immune system, lots of good food, intermittent fasting and vitamin D3 and zinc along with other supplements. my choice which I'm entitled to

https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-centre/press-releases/2021/astrazeneca-us-vacc

https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-centre/press-releases/2020/azd1222-oxford-phas

So USA trilas phase 3 results, 22 march 2021. UK phase 3 trials interim results, 8 December 2020

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 14:13 - Jun 16 with 898 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 13:57 - Jun 16 by Joe_bradshaw

I think that’s the plan but the NHS app doesn’t work in Wales, you have to be registered with an English GP.

Thanks-fine for me then as in England (just)
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 14:48 - Jun 16 with 882 viewsDr_Winston

Of course people shouldn't be forced to have the jab. It's a free country and people can choose to do what they want.

Of course. employers, businesses, Government services and the like should also be free to refuse them jobs or service without repercussions as a consequence of their choice.

Everyone wins. The Plague Enthusiasts can stick one to the man and the rest of us can laugh at them fuming and marginalised whilst we get on with our lives.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 14:56 - Jun 16 with 876 viewsCountyJim

Had my second jab few months back was really poorly after because I've had covid presumably that's why I had such a reaction

But so glad I've had it I can safely see my dad again
Login to get fewer ads

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 15:19 - Jun 16 with 842 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:45 - Jun 16 by RonaldStump

Still in stage 3 clinical trials. Experimental phase
Nobody knows what the long term effects will be . (I genuinely hope for good news)
Big pharma absolved of any liability
Free donuts, beers, lottery entries, graduate course to coerce the thick to have it.
Those who choose not to be vaccinated demonised and discriminated against.
For those relatively healthy massive odds in your favour of survival if you catch it.
Sorry if i smell a rat but I trust my immune system, lots of good food, intermittent fasting and vitamin D3 and zinc along with other supplements. my choice which I'm entitled to

The prof's and Catullus's responses are a lesson in how to lie by admission.
A classical Vaccine Phase 3 Clinical Trial lasts 3 - 6 months for the early response data and Efficacy decisions by following up all recipients in the trial and 2 years for the long term affects from the trial.
Plus there should be a Phase 4 after passing phase 3 and being accepted for general use, where it's long term safety is established when in general use.
Anybody can look up the standard descriptions, so don't rely on other people to tell you half truths, look it up for yourselves.

So Ron you are completely correct, they are all still in mixed phase 3 and phase 4 trials and therefore still experimental.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 15:38 - Jun 16 with 833 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 13:05 - Jun 16 by Professor

It works in England but not in Wales yet.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 15:40 - Jun 16 with 829 viewsWhiterockin

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 15:38 - Jun 16 by felixstowe_jack

It works in England but not in Wales yet.

Totally different app and they are not compatible.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 15:56 - Jun 16 with 810 viewsjackal

Had my second a month ago. No ill affects at all. but a great feeling of relief knowing that I'm well protected.

Just wish that everyone would get them and then we can hopefully move back to normality.

Those refusing are holding the rest of us up.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:13 - Jun 16 with 800 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 15:19 - Jun 16 by A_Fans_Dad

The prof's and Catullus's responses are a lesson in how to lie by admission.
A classical Vaccine Phase 3 Clinical Trial lasts 3 - 6 months for the early response data and Efficacy decisions by following up all recipients in the trial and 2 years for the long term affects from the trial.
Plus there should be a Phase 4 after passing phase 3 and being accepted for general use, where it's long term safety is established when in general use.
Anybody can look up the standard descriptions, so don't rely on other people to tell you half truths, look it up for yourselves.

So Ron you are completely correct, they are all still in mixed phase 3 and phase 4 trials and therefore still experimental.

What an absolute load of rubbish. Classically the life expectancy was mid-30s. Classically we believed infection was due to bad smells or vapours (hence malaria) and classically treated disease by blood-letting, leeches and trepanning. How many vaccine trials have you had involvement in? What do you know other than what you are told by the internet.

You really are a dangerous idiot. If you cannot see that earlier licensing of vaccines (AFTER numerous and large trials) has already saved lives. Without vaccination we would be looking at a huge peak caused by the delta variant. Tens of thousands more dead. And no, ivermectin will not save them (even the best therapies are far from curing infection). Is that what you want?

I can also tell you that many of the scientists and medics involved in the AZ vaccine are amongst the most meticulous and dedicated people I have met in science. I was genuinely please to see Andy Pollard and Sarah Gilbert recognised. They would not have gone forward if they did not think it was safe and effective. That group have pulled trials in the past.

The world expert in everything. You really are a fool.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:38 - Jun 16 with 779 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:13 - Jun 16 by Professor

What an absolute load of rubbish. Classically the life expectancy was mid-30s. Classically we believed infection was due to bad smells or vapours (hence malaria) and classically treated disease by blood-letting, leeches and trepanning. How many vaccine trials have you had involvement in? What do you know other than what you are told by the internet.

You really are a dangerous idiot. If you cannot see that earlier licensing of vaccines (AFTER numerous and large trials) has already saved lives. Without vaccination we would be looking at a huge peak caused by the delta variant. Tens of thousands more dead. And no, ivermectin will not save them (even the best therapies are far from curing infection). Is that what you want?

I can also tell you that many of the scientists and medics involved in the AZ vaccine are amongst the most meticulous and dedicated people I have met in science. I was genuinely please to see Andy Pollard and Sarah Gilbert recognised. They would not have gone forward if they did not think it was safe and effective. That group have pulled trials in the past.

The world expert in everything. You really are a fool.

You lied by ommission, I don't care how many lives they have saved, that is not what is being discussed..
This is a techinical issue and you gave the people on this forum half of the truth when challenged by Mr Stump.
You do that a lot, when it suits you.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:43 - Jun 16 with 777 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:38 - Jun 16 by A_Fans_Dad

You lied by ommission, I don't care how many lives they have saved, that is not what is being discussed..
This is a techinical issue and you gave the people on this forum half of the truth when challenged by Mr Stump.

#dangerousposter
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:48 - Jun 16 with 772 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:38 - Jun 16 by A_Fans_Dad

No it's the truth. Most on here see it.

What's your solution? You never have one normally. Let the dead pile up? Let many more suffer serious illness?

You are perhaps the thickest intelligent person I have ever dealt with. Contrarian for the sake if it. Obnoxious to decent posters like Catullus. Full of self-appointed expertise you read on the internet. I thought last week's humiliation of telling us something when the paper showed the opposite would have toned down this idiocy.

Give us a solution. Go on a workable one-because this is the only way we return to even vaguely normal life. Too many unvaccinated will lead to an infection reservoir and probably, as many will get persistence with limited disease, new variants. That's what happens. Is that what you want?

Do you have shares in a funeral directors?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 16:49]
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:48 - Jun 16 with 745 viewsKeithHaynes

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:42 - Jun 16 by Robbie

Ok , will go down that route if necessary , thanks .

Take a picture of the proof and keep it on your phone ?
Can’t you download the barcode or QR code online ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:57 - Jun 16 with 732 viewsonehunglow

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:48 - Jun 16 by Professor

What's your solution? You never have one normally. Let the dead pile up? Let many more suffer serious illness?

You are perhaps the thickest intelligent person I have ever dealt with. Contrarian for the sake if it. Obnoxious to decent posters like Catullus. Full of self-appointed expertise you read on the internet. I thought last week's humiliation of telling us something when the paper showed the opposite would have toned down this idiocy.

Give us a solution. Go on a workable one-because this is the only way we return to even vaguely normal life. Too many unvaccinated will lead to an infection reservoir and probably, as many will get persistence with limited disease, new variants. That's what happens. Is that what you want?

Paul.#
I have asked the doubters for an alternative.
NONE have provided one.

I have exposed them a dangerous clowns who append lethal lies purporting to be the truth contradicting scientists like yourself.
I d arge with anyone myself but I d check my facts first.

There is NO alterative to masks,distancing and common sense.

Jesus,I ve seen some plum pining about night clubs being kept closed.

Night clubs.

Right now,it's young people who are getting covid in asian areas primarily. Somebody in public life needs to how some honesty and say it as it is.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:09 - Jun 16 with 716 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:48 - Jun 16 by Professor

Nothing but abuse when you know you are in the wrong.

You continually change the subject from the point under discussion which is that the Vaccines are still under what would normally be termed Trials, you cannot just change the terms when it suits you.

Protocols, rules, regulations, traditions are there for a reason.

Let's just chuck them out when it suits.
That is how buildings and bridges fall down, that is how the wrong material ends up inside Breast Implants, that is how the Mesh is a disaster for fixing Women's bladder and womb problems.

You also keep talking about your wonderful mates at Oxford, how many wonderful people do you know at AZ, how many people do you know at Pfizer or Moderna, or J & J?

You bang on about what is the alternative, well the alternative is to tell everyone all the facts, not just the ones that you want them to know.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:11 - Jun 16 with 718 viewsmax936

Had mine on 27th May, I'll have a third if and when I'm able, as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:12 - Jun 16 with 717 viewsonehunglow

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:09 - Jun 16 by A_Fans_Dad

You continually change the subject from the point under discussion which is that the Vaccines are still under what would normally be termed Trials, you cannot just change the terms when it suits you.

That is how buildings and bridges fall down, that is how the wrong material ends up inside Breast Implants, that is how the Mesh is a disaster for fixing Women's bladder and womb problems.

You also keep talking about your wonderful mates at Oxford, how many wonderful people do you know at AZ, how many people do you know at Pfizer or Moderna, or J & J?

You bang on about what is the alternative, well the alternative is to tell everyone all the facts, not just the ones that you want them to know.

You deserve all the abuse allowed.
You are one of the few I can no longer be 'rsed to take down

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 19:05 - Jun 16 with 703 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:12 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

You deserve all the abuse allowed.
You are one of the few I can no longer be 'rsed to take down

And you are a clueless shirtail hanger on.
But I don't hold it against you, because you don't know any better.
Take down verbally, absolutely no chance mate.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 19:56 - Jun 16 with 683 viewsonehunglow

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 19:05 - Jun 16 by A_Fans_Dad

And you are a clueless shirtail hanger on.
But I don't hold it against you, because you don't know any better.
Take down verbally, absolutely no chance mate.

You are so utterly clueless and shallow,it hurts me to read what you post.
Coat tails i a jibe not even the likes of builthy could chuck at me. I fall out with all at some time as I have no political allegiances for a start nor do I swallow what are held to be "great " posts".

What you are posting will see us continue to see mass deaths.

You cannot be defended

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 20:51 - Jun 16 with 643 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 19:56 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

You are so utterly clueless and shallow,it hurts me to read what you post.
Coat tails i a jibe not even the likes of builthy could chuck at me. I fall out with all at some time as I have no political allegiances for a start nor do I swallow what are held to be "great " posts".

What you are posting will see us continue to see mass deaths.

You cannot be defended

OK, take me down, go and find a link that says that what I have posted about Clinical Vaccine Trial phases is wrong.
I have challenged you many times about the mistakes you read in to what I write and you never answer any of them.
So, go ahead.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 20:52 - Jun 16 with 650 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:09 - Jun 16 by A_Fans_Dad

I don’t know anyone at Moderna or Janssen/J & J nor in the vaccines section of Pfizer. I did however work on the same site the Jenner Institute was originally located for six years and know a lot of people from then -not mates but professionally including Adrian Hill and Sarah Gilbert. One of my former technicians later did her PhD and worked on the initial animal experiments. Andy Pollard mainly works on bacterial vaccines including Salmonella-
He collaborates with colleagues on human Salmonella vaccines with whom I work on zoonotic sources. I know Andy from some of these meetings and have examined a PhD with him.

The trials still had to meet regulatory requirements- they were allowed to overlap Phase 2 and 3 trials given the expediency. Given the virus has killed somewhere between 3-10 million people in less than 2 years then a degree of urgency is needed. Hardly untried, and given the huge degree of interest and concern were very well scrutinised..

Given we are at 9k cases per day agains, then they are saving tens of lives daily and hundreds or even thousands weekly in the U.K. already.

I know little about medical devices and unlike you don’t pretend expertise.
But I know about infection and immunity. Have been involved in pre-clinical and in the past later
Phase human studies. So don’t call me a liar, because you are a bullshitter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024