Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t 09:00 - Jul 4 with 6158 viewsSwansIndependent

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in the dark 4th Jul 2021 09:00
It could well be easily explained, no Steve Cooper pictures when the club returned to training yesterday, and yes, he was there, that’s a fact. However, the club have said nothing at all. Today, when old players are back in the fold, and new ones are looking for their place in the group, the manager is absent from any media, both on the official site and nationally. 7

Silence is golden ?
Click above

Click here to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 09:29 - Jul 4 with 4048 views34dfgdf54

If there is any truth in the Wilson rumours then you’d assume he’s heading that one up due to his relationship with Wilson and his family.

I completely agree it’s very odd that there has been no mention of him in pre season, or any of the new signings though.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2021 9:59]
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 09:45 - Jul 4 with 3997 viewsonehunglow

He needs to go and go now.

It's a matter of time

Clearly, he is biding his time and we should be brave enough to corner him and get him out of the club.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:02 - Jul 4 with 3981 viewsChief

There is at least 1 picture out there of him yesterday at training.

Can't speak to the authenticity of it however but it exists.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:08 - Jul 4 with 3971 viewsThornburyswan

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:02 - Jul 4 by Chief

It appears he was there but as per this article it’s a strange one & speaks volumes on what he (& our owners) think or don’t think of the Jack Army.

Start the season well & it will all be forgotten of course.
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:23 - Jul 4 with 3935 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:02 - Jul 4 by Chief

He was definitely there yesterday at the training ground.
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:42 - Jul 4 with 3889 viewsKeithHaynes

Yes, he was there, but the article by David does go beyond that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:46 - Jul 4 with 3859 viewsraynor94

What exactly did people expect him or the club to say?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:57 - Jul 4 with 3840 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:46 - Jul 4 by raynor94

Personally maybe something on the two new players signed, maybe a photo when they did ?
To be included in the gallery on the official site ?

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:58 - Jul 4 with 3836 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:57 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

Personally maybe something on the two new players signed, maybe a photo when they did ?

He’s on the video the official site have just released but no interview etc.
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:59 - Jul 4 with 3828 viewsThornburyswan

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:46 - Jul 4 by raynor94

Good to be back in, welcome the new signings, up for the new challenge, can’t wait to play in front of the Jack Army again, I’ve been practicing my fist pumping etc etc
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:01 - Jul 4 with 3818 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:58 - Jul 4 by 34dfgdf54

He’s on the video the official site have just released but no interview etc.

Blink and you miss it.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:02 - Jul 4 with 3812 viewsCatullus

Maybe he's avoiding the cameras because he's fed up of looking gormless, hungover and half asleep?

Or maybe he's very busy trying to sign new players that he actually wants?

Which one of those seems the most ridiculous?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:02 - Jul 4 with 3809 viewsBadlands

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:08 - Jul 4 by Thornburyswan

It appears he was there but as per this article it’s a strange one & speaks volumes on what he (& our owners) think or don’t think of the Jack Army.

Start the season well & it will all be forgotten of course.

OK, now I am totally baffled.
How does not having dozens of photos of your hero speak volumes about what the owners think of the fans?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:03 - Jul 4 with 3797 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:02 - Jul 4 by Badlands

How does not having dozens of photos of your hero speak volumes about what the owners think of the fans?

The article is very clear and precise for me, I’ve read it twice though.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:27 - Jul 4 with 3733 viewsSnackajack

Exactly! This is a non story for me. I want Cooper out, and have done since he failed to get promotion twelve months ago, but you have to give the man a break. We haven't heard from him that he wants to leave, and only have the opinion of the ever so reliable British press. If he is staying then he needs to crack on with the job and whether he talks to the press or the fans about, does anyone really care? We all want the talking on the pitch and promotion to the Premier League, don't we?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2021 11:28]
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:34 - Jul 4 with 3693 viewsThornburyswan

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:02 - Jul 4 by Badlands

He’s definitely not mine, or I suspect anyone else’s, hero & I have little interest in multiple photos but noting it’s day 1 back in after multiple weeks of media speculation about his position you’d think the club/owners would want to take the opportunity to paint a supportive positive image of him & the first team squad.

Not a big error/miss for me but sloppy & opportunity missed for now at least.
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:58 - Jul 4 with 3649 viewsNotLoyal

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:27 - Jul 4 by Snackajack

Exactly! This is a non story for me. I want Cooper out, and have done since he failed to get promotion twelve months ago, but you have to give the man a break. We haven't heard from him that he wants to leave, and only have the opinion of the ever so reliable British press. If he is staying then he needs to crack on with the job and whether he talks to the press or the fans about, does anyone really care? We all want the talking on the pitch and promotion to the Premier League, don't we?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2021 11:28]

But it is clearly a question for others. It's not just about talking, it's the whole PR thing which has gone missing.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 12:05 - Jul 4 with 3635 viewsFireboy2

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:57 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

Not much to ask is it Keith 🤷‍♂️
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 12:27 - Jul 4 with 3587 viewsReslovenSwan1

Managers only tend to be seen in press conferences which is an obligation. The news today of an approach for Harry Wilson suggests Cooper is vey much in the drivng seat. This will be a big ticket signing on loan cost £1m+. He talked of interest in him last season as well stating he has know the player for several years.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2021 13:56]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 16:29 - Jul 4 with 3356 viewsGroo

Have to admit I'm getting more concerned with seeing the increasing click bait inflammatory headlines from this site on newsnow.

The fact in this matter is, we don't know how much truth there has been in the stories we've read over the last few weeks.

This site appears to be hell bent on stirring shit on what maybe false information, leading a manhunt with a posse.

That's the disturbing thing to me.

Groo does what Groo does best

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 16:38 - Jul 4 with 3326 viewsonehunglow

We all have no idea

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 16:58 - Jul 4 with 3302 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 16:29 - Jul 4 by Groo

Have to admit I'm getting more concerned with seeing the increasing click bait inflammatory headlines from this site on newsnow.

The fact in this matter is, we don't know how much truth there has been in the stories we've read over the last few weeks.

This site appears to be hell bent on stirring shit on what maybe false information, leading a manhunt with a posse.

That’s b*llocks. It’s not “sh*tstirring” to question things, many others have on every other platform as it just isn’t normal not to quote your manager or mention him in any capacity.

I do agree with Resolven though, if it’s true we are in for Wilson then it look as if Cooper is definitely in driving seat.
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 18:30 - Jul 4 with 3243 viewsGroo

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 16:58 - Jul 4 by 34dfgdf54

That’s b*llocks. It’s not “sh*tstirring” to question things, many others have on every other platform as it just isn’t normal not to quote your manager or mention him in any capacity.

I do agree with Resolven though, if it’s true we are in for Wilson then it look as if Cooper is definitely in driving seat.

Its the fact its placed as headlines on a "story" that pops up on newsfeeds makes it different.

All based on "ITK" fans and journalists looking for hits.

That's different to fans asking questions on a forum.

As it stands no-one knows how much truth was ever in the rumours, it was all conjecture and rumour.

Groo does what Groo does best

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 18:37 - Jul 4 with 3229 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 18:30 - Jul 4 by Groo

Its the fact its placed as headlines on a "story" that pops up on newsfeeds makes it different.

All based on "ITK" fans and journalists looking for hits.

That's different to fans asking questions on a forum.

As it stands no-one knows how much truth was ever in the rumours, it was all conjecture and rumour.

What is wrong about it though?

Don’t you find it odd there’s been complete media silence from our end? No mention in any of the signings, no mention when fixtures were released, it just doesn’t seem right at all. The club and Cooper could easilly put things to bed now, you could say they can’t comment on every media rumour but this one has been going on for weeks.
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 18:43 - Jul 4 with 3219 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 16:29 - Jul 4 by Groo

Really ? Leave then, or try debating topics without being offensive, best leave that off social media. If your intelligence levels aren’t high enough to read an article that explains fully the context and the story line that’s your issue, not anyone’s on here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024