Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt 12:15 - Jul 29 with 7586 viewsSwansIndependent

Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt 29th Jul 2021 12:12
Swansea City boss Julian Winter has come up with a strategy to ensure the club has a manager in situ prior to the league season opener at Blackburn Rovers. Recent speculation on who is in the frame is confirmed with Russell Martin, Jody Morris, Derek McInnes and Cameron Toshack all being considered. 1

Latest on the increasingly long manager hunt above.
Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 22:33 - Jul 29 with 1065 viewsQJumpingJack

The Swans will be doing the due diligence on all potential candidates.

However those candidates along with their agents will be doing their own due diligence on the Swans and the leadership team. I would also imagine various candidates like Eustace will have spoken to Clement, Potter, and Cooper and asked them what is like to work for the DC owners. It won't just be about transfer budgets.
Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 23:06 - Jul 29 with 989 viewsReslovenSwan1

Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 13:05 - Jul 29 by KeithHaynes

Wilder would be heard across Wales if he doesn’t get his own way. I can’t se the club wanting him, he is a loose cannon at times.

He started in the lower leagues and was phenomenally successful. He was not given stacks of cash in his early years far from it. He was never sacked or got into media scrapes with ownership. Threatening to resign etc.

He may have become a diva in the PL but then he was fighting for his job and reputation.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 23:49 - Jul 29 with 881 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 23:06 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

He started in the lower leagues and was phenomenally successful. He was not given stacks of cash in his early years far from it. He was never sacked or got into media scrapes with ownership. Threatening to resign etc.

He may have become a diva in the PL but then he was fighting for his job and reputation.

This!
Although I think the 3 main possibilities are all good options. We need to get one sorted out quickly

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 09:54 - Jul 30 with 632 viewsvetchonian

What I find crazy is the lack of comms from the club....the worrying thing is I dont think they have a strategy.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 10:23 - Jul 30 with 598 viewsandypitt56

Any updates Keith? all seems to have gone very quiet..
Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 10:30 - Jul 30 with 583 viewsKeithHaynes

Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 10:23 - Jul 30 by andypitt56

Any updates Keith? all seems to have gone very quiet..

Nothing at all. The fact it is this quiet usually means something is about to happen. I would think.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 11:26 - Jul 30 with 475 viewsandypitt56

Major change of strategy in Swansea manager hunt on 10:30 - Jul 30 by KeithHaynes

Nothing at all. The fact it is this quiet usually means something is about to happen. I would think.

if you were a betting man who would you put your money on? Personally I think Tate will be given the nod. Winter will be gone by the end of the window IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024