Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City 16:41 - Aug 15 with 9241 viewspencoedjack

From memory it’s a trek to Bristol parkway I see there is a 2246 train back to South Wales is this doable?
Bristol City on 19:27 - Aug 19 with 1644 viewsbringyourpoison

Bristol City on 19:23 - Aug 19 by 34dfgdf54

Bloody hell Builthy they went all of a sudden did they?!

Great support for a Friday night!

Still selling them online, can even buy up to ten seats next to each other.... haven't quite gone yet
Bristol City on 19:28 - Aug 19 with 1641 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 19:27 - Aug 19 by bringyourpoison

Still selling them online, can even buy up to ten seats next to each other.... haven't quite gone yet

Last 200 went on sale not long ago

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 19:32 - Aug 19 with 1633 viewsbringyourpoison

Bristol City on 19:28 - Aug 19 by builthjack

Last 200 went on sale not long ago

So what we looking at? 2,100 gone?
Bristol City on 19:59 - Aug 19 with 1592 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 19:32 - Aug 19 by bringyourpoison

So what we looking at? 2,100 gone?

Where you been Junior?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 21:39 - Aug 19 with 1511 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City on 19:23 - Aug 19 by 34dfgdf54

Bloody hell Builthy they went all of a sudden did they?!

Great support for a Friday night!

We forget sometimes how big this club is. It isn’t just folk from Swansea ( with all due respects )

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bristol City on 22:13 - Aug 19 with 1486 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 21:39 - Aug 19 by KeithHaynes

We forget sometimes how big this club is. It isn’t just folk from Swansea ( with all due respects )

Loads from these here hills going down for this one. We should have had a bus or two.

Bristol City on 08:33 - Aug 20 with 1376 views34dfgdf54

Definiely Keith, there's a load going from my neck of the woods.

There were loads of tickets not long ago though, seems to have been a mad rush for them later on in the week which I suppose should be expected while people sort out work.

Our away support is outstanding considering the distances we travel, though if the original figure of 1600 was correct that would have been a bit of a blip.
Bristol City on 10:01 - Aug 20 with 1322 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 08:33 - Aug 20 by 34dfgdf54

Definiely Keith, there's a load going from my neck of the woods.

There were loads of tickets not long ago though, seems to have been a mad rush for them later on in the week which I suppose should be expected while people sort out work.

Our away support is outstanding considering the distances we travel, though if the original figure of 1600 was correct that would have been a bit of a blip.

Yesterday afternoon the world and their dogs wanted to go.
I can see us taking big numbers to games this season, especially if we start winning

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City on 10:09 - Aug 20 with 1306 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Since 2010-11 numbers really started jumping. I remember being at Coventry that season and there were at least 900-1000 there on a midweek night. We’ve come a long way.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bristol City on 10:38 - Aug 20 with 1280 viewsonehunglow

I have never understood this little old Swansea thing.

The Swans have no opposition for a start.

Swansea was always a focal point for south west Wales. Jeez

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol City on 11:05 - Aug 20 with 1271 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 10:38 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

I have never understood this little old Swansea thing.

The Swans have no opposition for a start.

Swansea was always a focal point for south west Wales. Jeez

Big mistake not adding 7/8000 seats in the PL

Bristol City on 11:12 - Aug 20 with 1265 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bristol City on 11:05 - Aug 20 by builthjack

Indeed.

Bristol City on 11:12 - Aug 20 with 1255 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City on 11:05 - Aug 20 by builthjack

Yep. Crucial mistake.

Bristol City on 12:48 - Aug 20 with 1207 views1983

Seem to be a few boys in The Bank Statement having a pre train journey drink

Bristol City on 13:30 - Aug 20 with 1162 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Bristol City on 13:31 - Aug 20 with 1153 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bristol City on 13:30 - Aug 20 by jackharris

That’s incredible. I’m so proud of our support away - roll on the London trips

Bristol City on 14:18 - Aug 20 with 1115 viewsWhiterockin

Bristol City on 13:30 - Aug 20 by jackharris

There doesn't seem to be any apathy with our away support.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Bristol City on 14:20 - Aug 20 with 1107 viewsbuilthjack

Getting excited

Bristol City on 14:23 - Aug 20 with 1094 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City on 14:18 - Aug 20 by Whiterockin

There doesn't seem to be any apathy with our away support.

Much about image really.Bristol seen as an attractive trip wheras say,Huddersfield/Hull are not. It's a northern thing although granted the close proximity to the M4 helps us get to southern games.
I was most proud of our turnout at St James Park,Newcastle and indeed the Stadium of Light. We can travel and I see us by and large being welcomed by the towns and cities we go to.

Bristol City on 14:35 - Aug 20 with 1082 viewsWhiterockin

Bristol City on 14:23 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Much about image really.Bristol seen as an attractive trip wheras say,Huddersfield/Hull are not. It's a northern thing although granted the close proximity to the M4 helps us get to southern games.
I was most proud of our turnout at St James Park,Newcastle and indeed the Stadium of Light. We can travel and I see us by and large being welcomed by the towns and cities we go to.

Spin it any way you like it's an excellent effort and those going are looking forward to it.

Bristol City on 14:39 - Aug 20 with 1066 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City on 14:35 - Aug 20 by Whiterockin

Spin it any way you like it's an excellent effort and those going are looking forward to it.

Hey,I agree mun.It's a good turn out.

You haven't been t Shay on a wet Tuesday ave ya,nor the old Leeds Rd Huddersfield dump.

Talking of Huddersfield,adly the owner of the Slubbers Arms has died and his widow is looking to sell it. I don't know if it's been bought as of now.

One of the best away pubs possible.

Bristol City on 14:48 - Aug 20 with 1053 viewsWhiterockin

Bristol City on 14:39 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Hey,I agree mun.It's a good turn out.

You haven't been t Shay on a wet Tuesday ave ya,nor the old Leeds Rd Huddersfield dump.

Talking of Huddersfield,adly the owner of the Slubbers Arms has died and his widow is looking to sell it. I don't know if it's been bought as of now.

One of the best away pubs possible.

When the supporters are up for it they deliver. Remember how many went to Wigan midweek. Not the most attractive of fixtures.
Sheffield in the cup. Biggest away crowd there for years. Both unattractive northern clubs I just feel that people are going tonight because they want to get behind the team. They are not going to knock them.

Bristol City on 14:51 - Aug 20 with 1035 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City on 14:48 - Aug 20 by Whiterockin

When the supporters are up for it they deliver. Remember how many went to Wigan midweek. Not the most attractive of fixtures.
Sheffield in the cup. Biggest away crowd there for years. Both unattractive northern clubs I just feel that people are going tonight because they want to get behind the team. They are not going to knock them.

Aye,Wigan and the working mens clubs.
I mean imagine me,a vile Tory scum basturd mixing with the Plebs who had never heard of Peroni .
We walked into such a club near the ground and we were glared at like we were aliens-which of course we were.

Sheffield is a great fixture

Bristol City on 15:31 - Aug 20 with 1002 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City on 12:48 - Aug 20 by 1983

Seem to be a few boys in The Bank Statement having a pre train journey drink

Hopefully it all,passes of ok, quite a number of swans fans in Bristol centre.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bristol City on 16:36 - Aug 20 with 929 views1983

Bristol City on 15:31 - Aug 20 by KeithHaynes

Hopefully it all,passes of ok, quite a number of swans fans in Bristol centre.

Apparently a train was held at Cardiff Central for a while due to trouble at the station

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024