Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City 16:41 - Aug 15 with 9265 viewspencoedjack

From memory it’s a trek to Bristol parkway I see there is a 2246 train back to South Wales is this doable?
Bristol City on 23:00 - Aug 20 with 939 viewsmajorraglan

Bristol City on 12:51 - Aug 17 by JJJack

I'm struggling to even work out which way they took you? Don't think the M32 was even built back then so I guess through town then up the Gloucester Road?? You'd have walked past my cricket ground (0.4m from Parkway) although I don't know if that was there in 1980 either

Googled the M32 and according to Wikipedia it was built in the mid 60s.
Mate of mine is a huge Cardiff fan and he went up to watch the Bristol Rovers v Cardiff City game back in 82/83, they closed the M32 to let the Cardiff fans cross the motorway in to Eastville.

Parkway to Ashton Gate is a huge walk.
Bristol City on 11:49 - Aug 21 with 748 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City on 23:00 - Aug 20 by majorraglan

Mate of mine is a huge Cardiff fan and he went up to watch the Bristol Rovers v Cardiff City game back in 82/83, they closed the M32 to let the Cardiff fans cross the motorway in to Eastville.

It was.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bristol City on 20:28 - Aug 21 with 640 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 23:00 - Aug 20 by majorraglan

Eastville. Loved that ground. Ramshackle, greyhound track, huge terrace with the gasworks behind.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 20:37 - Aug 21 with 631 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City on 20:28 - Aug 21 by builthjack

Eastville. Loved that ground. Ramshackle, greyhound track, huge terrace with the gasworks behind.

I know a few good gas heads, they always loved the vetch field trip, proper old school day out, as was Eastville. It’s all very Swedish there now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024