Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhys Williams 12:06 - Oct 18 with 1864 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Whats happened to him?
Looked like he was quality back end of last season for Liverpool but can't get onto our bench?

Not taking anything away from our centre backs who have been playing just seems strange unless I've missed anything

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Rhys Williams on 12:10 - Oct 18 with 1847 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems he lost it after the Luton game.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rhys Williams on 12:28 - Oct 18 with 1811 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Rhys Williams on 12:10 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

since the abuse? shame if thats the case. Hopefully he can get himself back to what he can be before too long

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Rhys Williams on 13:16 - Oct 18 with 1744 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rhys Williams on 12:28 - Oct 18 by PatchesOHoulihan

since the abuse? shame if thats the case. Hopefully he can get himself back to what he can be before too long

The loan is a development process. Playing for Liverpool will not see too much abuse from the crowd. In small stadiums for Swansea the abuse racial or other wise is close and personal. They are two entirely different things. Not banter.

if he has been affected he needs to get it resolved quickly and get back in the team older wiser and more resilient. Liverpool want him ready fro those nasty cold concrete stadiums in Albania and Transnistria.

[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 13:17]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Rhys Williams on 22:13 - Oct 18 with 1482 viewsAndyCole

His upright 6ft13' tracksuited frame spoke volumes yesterday when he was joking and laughing with Oba at The Swansea.Com Stadium.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Rhys Williams on 22:17 - Oct 18 with 1474 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rhys Williams on 22:13 - Oct 18 by AndyCole

His upright 6ft13' tracksuited frame spoke volumes yesterday when he was joking and laughing with Oba at The Swansea.Com Stadium.

6’13”? Is that thicko speak for 7’1”???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rhys Williams on 22:18 - Oct 18 with 1468 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rhys Williams on 22:13 - Oct 18 by AndyCole

A track suited frame can speak volumes? I always suspected you couldn’t read

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rhys Williams on 22:19 - Oct 18 with 1465 viewsmax936

Rhys Williams on 12:10 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

I don't think hand on heart that he wants to be here, said all the right things in his signing on presser, but I'm not sure he wants to be here.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Rhys Williams on 22:47 - Oct 18 with 1439 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rhys Williams on 22:19 - Oct 18 by max936

I don't think hand on heart that he wants to be here, said all the right things in his signing on presser, but I'm not sure he wants to be here.

If he cannot get onto the Swansea team his prospect at Liverpool look very bleak. Liverpool have been quite brutal with their young prospects. Brewster out. Neco Williams up for grabs at the right price. Wilson hawked around and finally old. Ojo on loan again.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Rhys Williams on 23:34 - Oct 18 with 1398 viewsjasper_T

If he's better than what we already had in the young right-footed centre half department, then it's still not by enough to make stunting their development worth it imo. Had a comfortable debut but has looked very suspect whenever actually tested.

Ben and Brandon have both shown they're up to the challenge of this division, but will be fighting for a single space on the bench as it stands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024