Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Italy over 50s 10:02 - Jan 6 with 6789 viewsbuilthjack

It's going to be mandatory for all over 50s to be jabbed.
Some countries don't mess about.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Italy over 50s on 10:04 - Jan 6 with 3594 viewsonehunglow

Builth
We see matters differently
We believe in individual freedom,no matter how many it kills.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Italy over 50s on 10:07 - Jan 6 with 3592 viewsbuilthjack

Italy over 50s on 10:04 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

Builth

If everyone was jabbed the hospitals wouldn't be jam packed. Nurses in my area are helping out in the bigger hospitals and working 60 hours a week and travelling 3 hours a day. That's not right.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Italy over 50s on 10:11 - Jan 6 with 3588 viewsonehunglow

Italy over 50s on 10:07 - Jan 6 by builthjack

If everyone was jabbed the hospitals wouldn't be jam packed. Nurses in my area are helping out in the bigger hospitals and working 60 hours a week and travelling 3 hours a day. That's not right.

Absolutely,Im a facist ok but I dont ee why some freedoms cannot be curtailed for the public good.
People dying basically becaue Boris has told them to do something.That is why they dont want it

Italy over 50s on 11:33 - Jan 6 with 3542 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One of the most anti science, anti knowledge posts on here.
Hospitals are jam packed with Non-Covid patients, but still have less patients than last year and 2017 when we had a major Flu outbreak.
Why don't you look at some actual numbers instead of repeating outdated propaganda sound bites?
Exactly the sort of post I would expect from someone completely brainwashed.

Take a look at the https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10373181/Tory-anger-BBC-bias-state-NHS. charts of comparions to the past.
Italy over 50s on 11:46 - Jan 6 with 3536 viewsbuilthjack

Italy over 50s on 11:33 - Jan 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Hospitals are jam packed with Non-Covid patients, but still have less patients than last year and 2017 when we had a major Flu outbreak.
Why don't you look at some actual numbers instead of repeating outdated propaganda sound bites?

Take a look at the https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10373181/Tory-anger-BBC-bias-state-NHS. charts of comparions to the past.

But you are the brainwashed one.
Open your eyes for once.

Italy over 50s on 11:48 - Jan 6 with 3533 viewsonehunglow

Italy over 50s on 11:33 - Jan 6 by A_Fans_Dad

I truly hope you live to see this out.
Covid could wipe you out and your family.
Greater risk from covid

Hope you dont have to have chemo or radiotherapy as that has often after effects and you can trust me on that.

Im hoping any grandkids you have are not stopped from having innoculations.

Italy over 50s on 11:52 - Jan 6 with 3502 viewsRonaldStump

Italy over 50s on 11:46 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Open your eyes for once.

No you are the brainwashed one. You might not realise it just yet but give it time.

(He She Him)

Italy over 50s on 11:53 - Jan 6 with 3502 viewsangryjack

Hospitals are not jam packed though, my sister is a nurse up morriston and my nephew a porter,and it's not jam packed..its under strain as people got take time off for getting tested positive and nothing wring with them,my brother in law felt ill so done a test and was positive,so my sister no symptoms whatsoever done test and was positive,so had take time off people are off work putting nhs under strain and nothing wrong with them it's a joke..the propaganda is frightening
Login to get fewer ads

Italy over 50s on 11:54 - Jan 6 with 3516 viewsbuilthjack

Italy over 50s on 11:52 - Jan 6 by RonaldStump

No you are the brainwashed one. You might not realise it just yet but give it time.

I just said to myself " Stumpy will along shortly to argue this".
It took minutes.
You don't care about life or death.

Italy over 50s on 11:56 - Jan 6 with 3514 viewsonehunglow

No mask
No jab
No distance
No infringement of our human rights

FREEDOM

Its all a con.
Its just flu

Dont ever have an operation as you could die as plenty do when thing go wrong.

Italy over 50s on 12:06 - Jan 6 with 3486 viewsRonaldStump

Italy over 50s on 11:54 - Jan 6 by builthjack

I just said to myself " Stumpy will along shortly to argue this".
It took minutes.
You don't care about life or death.

I do actually which is my whole point. If you have a think about it and see the bigger picture then you'd understand that I only want the best for people, for the future etc.
I don't even blame those people like yourself for taking the narrative hook line and sinker, you've been conditioned and programmed from a very early age. This whole nonsense has been in the planning for not just the last couple of years but decades.
It's actually quite clever what they are doing, might even have got away with it 30/40 years ago but not in this day and age.
I genuinely hope we are all still around and arguing about it on here when all is revealed, I certainly won't be saying "I told you so"

(He She Him)

Italy over 50s on 12:21 - Jan 6 with 3486 viewsCatullus

Italy over 50s on 11:53 - Jan 6 by angryjack

Hospitals are not jam packed though, my sister is a nurse up morriston and my nephew a porter,and it's not jam packed..its under strain as people got take time off for getting tested positive and nothing wring with them,my brother in law felt ill so done a test and was positive,so my sister no symptoms whatsoever done test and was positive,so had take time off people are off work putting nhs under strain and nothing wrong with them it's a joke..the propaganda is frightening

Morriston was one of several across England and Wales that declared a major incident recently. A combination of high patient numbers and much higher than normal staff absences is having a major effect.

People have to remember that medical staff can get sick and be off work too. It's not just about patient numbers, it about the ratio of staff to patients.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Italy over 50s on 12:23 - Jan 6 with 3485 viewsbuilthjack

Italy over 50s on 12:06 - Jan 6 by RonaldStump

I do actually which is my whole point. If you have a think about it and see the bigger picture then you'd understand that I only want the best for people, for the future etc.
I don't even blame those people like yourself for taking the narrative hook line and sinker, you've been conditioned and programmed from a very early age. This whole nonsense has been in the planning for not just the last couple of years but decades.
It's actually quite clever what they are doing, might even have got away with it 30/40 years ago but not in this day and age.
I genuinely hope we are all still around and arguing about it on here when all is revealed, I certainly won't be saying "I told you so"

So they have planned Covid for decades.

Holy macoroni Stumpy. I am lost for words for once.

Italy over 50s on 12:26 - Jan 6 with 3466 viewsRonaldStump

Italy over 50s on 12:23 - Jan 6 by builthjack

That doesn't surprise me, but as I said in previous post I can't blame you for not getting it. You will one day when the time is right

(He She Him)

Italy over 50s on 12:49 - Jan 6 with 3459 viewsonehunglow

Italy over 50s on 12:23 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Clearly,they will be looking at whatever means to avoid getting a jab
Right now,kids are shoving dope into their veins whilst refusing a vax
There will also be many anti vaxers quite happy to shove coke up their noe and smoke whatever dope they can but they wont take a vaccine.

This is because Boris and Govt have said they should

Italy over 50s on 12:53 - Jan 6 with 3441 viewsRonaldStump

Italy over 50s on 12:49 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

Clearly,they will be looking at whatever means to avoid getting a jab
Right now,kids are shoving dope into their veins whilst refusing a vax
There will also be many anti vaxers quite happy to shove coke up their noe and smoke whatever dope they can but they wont take a vaccine.

This is because Boris and Govt have said they should

It's not a case of finding a means to avoid getting a jab as you put it.
My inalienable right allow me to choose if I become part of an experiment or not.
It really is that simple

I don't know why you brainwashed extreme nutters think otherwise
It's bonkers

(He She Him)

Italy over 50s on 13:09 - Jan 6 with 3430 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Italy over 50s on 12:53 - Jan 6 by RonaldStump

It's not a case of finding a means to avoid getting a jab as you put it.
My inalienable right allow me to choose if I become part of an experiment or not.
It really is that simple

I don't know why you brainwashed extreme nutters think otherwise
It's bonkers

Extremists, you should really look up the dictionary for the meaning.

Do you think over 90% of adults are extremists just because they have read the evidence and made a sensible decision.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Italy over 50s on 13:13 - Jan 6 with 3420 viewsLuther27

Italy over 50s on 12:06 - Jan 6 by RonaldStump

Ok…can’t help myself here…but what is the end game? What is twenty years of planning attempting to achieve?
Italy over 50s on 13:28 - Jan 6 with 3410 viewsProfessor

Italy over 50s on 13:13 - Jan 6 by Luther27

Ok…can’t help myself here…but what is the end game? What is twenty years of planning attempting to achieve?

From an infectious disease point of view you would not pick a coronavirus to cause a pandemic, unless you are using to agitate idiots brainwashed by Russia, China and the hard right. Step forward Stump and AFD. Joint winners of the first Swansea Independent Darwin Award.
Italy over 50s on 13:46 - Jan 6 with 3391 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Italy over 50s on 13:28 - Jan 6 by Professor

From an infectious disease point of view you would not pick a coronavirus to cause a pandemic, unless you are using to agitate idiots brainwashed by Russia, China and the hard right. Step forward Stump and AFD. Joint winners of the first Swansea Independent Darwin Award.

It was perfect for their purpose, which was not kill too many people but to create fear.
It was to bring about the digital ID system.
What I can't understand is someone supposedly intelligent as you doesn't believe them when they put it on video and in writing.
As well as make even more money.
COVID has seen the biggest transfer of wealth ever.
Italy over 50s on 19:50 - Jan 6 with 3300 views73__73

Italy over 50s on 10:04 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

Builth

Looking at the bigger picture, individual freedom is more important than individual lives.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Italy over 50s on 19:51 - Jan 6 with 3298 views73__73

What about people gallivanting around Pembrokeshire ? How many people did you infect ?

Italy over 50s on 19:54 - Jan 6 with 3294 views73__73

Italy over 50s on 11:46 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Open your eyes for once.

What are these big hospitals you talk about ?

Italy over 50s on 20:02 - Jan 6 with 3285 viewsItchySphincter

As the virus mutates the defence strategy must mutate with it. It’s becoming more and more nuanced but what might have been the right course of action 18 months ago, or even six months ago, might not be quite right now. With a potentially less harmful strains, robust vaccine programmes and a level of natural resilience we have to get things going as ‘normal’, with precautions.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Italy over 50s on 20:09 - Jan 6 with 3280 viewsProfessor

Italy over 50s on 19:50 - Jan 6 by 73__73

Looking at the bigger picture, individual freedom is more important than individual lives.

Freedom is rather pointless if you are dead. What a vile post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024