Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 18:58 - Mar 28 with 1975 viewscw_swans

Massive South Wales derby on 02/04 so why are we being denied the chance to watch Live on Sky? Is it on S4C?
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 19:04 - Mar 28 with 1961 views1983

We're not famous anymore football is a fickle business two average championship teams outside Wales nobody cares now

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 19:11 - Mar 28 with 1940 viewsNotLoyal

coppers are moving towards a bubble free trip.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 19:20 - Mar 28 with 1915 viewsKeithHaynes

I said this earlier, it wouldn’t surprise me if the word went out to leave it off the tv as it’s a pointless game in the scheme of the championship.

And a good opportunity to gauge the supporters.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 19:42 - Mar 28 with 1880 viewsSTID2017

Few of us travelling abroad on the weekend to watch it

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 20:14 - Mar 28 with 1849 viewsQJumpingJack

It cannot be shown on S4C as they do not have the rights.

Sky are more interested in the promotion/relegation battles at this stage of the season.

And maybe the style of play by both teams is not that attractive to the neutral fan?

There have been other occasions in the 90s when this fixture was not always televised by Sky etc.
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 20:33 - Mar 28 with 1822 viewsWhiterockin

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 20:14 - Mar 28 by QJumpingJack

It cannot be shown on S4C as they do not have the rights.

Sky are more interested in the promotion/relegation battles at this stage of the season.

And maybe the style of play by both teams is not that attractive to the neutral fan?

There have been other occasions in the 90s when this fixture was not always televised by Sky etc.

No 3pm Saturday kick offs can be shown live in the UK.
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 20:38 - Mar 28 with 1817 viewsQJumpingJack

true - except Liverpool vs Man City on Easter Saturday - BBC One kick off 3.30pm.
My response was based on it moving out of the 2.45pm-5.15pm no TV football window.
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 20:51 - Mar 28 with 1798 viewsWhiterockin

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 20:38 - Mar 28 by QJumpingJack

true - except Liverpool vs Man City on Easter Saturday - BBC One kick off 3.30pm.
My response was based on it moving out of the 2.45pm-5.15pm no TV football window.

Fair point
Login to get fewer ads

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 09:28 - Mar 29 with 1667 viewsBenJ94

Will Swans TV cover this for “international fans”?
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 10:15 - Mar 29 with 1618 viewsBest_loser

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 20:33 - Mar 28 by Whiterockin

No 3pm Saturday kick offs can be shown live in the UK.

Is the correct answer , sky would have shown it on a Sunday
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 12:26 - Mar 29 with 1538 viewsWhiterockin

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 09:28 - Mar 29 by BenJ94

Will Swans TV cover this for “international fans”?

There you go Ben.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/south-wales-derby-available-international-suppo
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 13:13 - Mar 29 with 1493 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sky are a business. If they have not selected the match to be broadcasted, then they must have concluded that interest in the fixture does not exceed that of the matches they have chosen to broadcast this weekend.

Some will continue to live in a fantasy world where they think this match is cared about by those with no affiliation to either club.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 13:32 - Mar 29 with 1470 viewsDewi1jack

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 19:42 - Mar 28 by STID2017

Few of us travelling abroad on the weekend to watch it

I'll be in Portugal for the 2 hrs of the game (same time zone as the Uk )

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 13:42 - Mar 29 with 1453 viewsonehunglow

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 13:13 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sky are a business. If they have not selected the match to be broadcasted, then they must have concluded that interest in the fixture does not exceed that of the matches they have chosen to broadcast this weekend.

Some will continue to live in a fantasy world where they think this match is cared about by those with no affiliation to either club.

Affiliation is strange .
Ive never worked out why people outside religious bigots are interested in Rangers Celtic fixtures.

Many simply like a decent game but this normally entails action and we do not fit that box.

This was a popular derby when we were both in Prem League. It did have interest outside south Wale for sure.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 01:56 - Mar 30 with 1280 viewsBenJ94

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 12:26 - Mar 29 by Whiterockin

There you go Ben.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/south-wales-derby-available-international-suppo

Cheers mate, thought that would be the case. Looks like I’ll have to fly abroad, don’t know where I fancy yet, somewhere in the states, or a nice trip to Europe 🤣
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 08:28 - Mar 30 with 1208 viewsWhiterockin

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 01:56 - Mar 30 by BenJ94

Cheers mate, thought that would be the case. Looks like I’ll have to fly abroad, don’t know where I fancy yet, somewhere in the states, or a nice trip to Europe 🤣

I have heard that VPN are offering cheap 2 hour flights to anywhere in Europe, local departures.
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 08:29 - Mar 30 with 1202 viewsowainglyndwr

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 19:11 - Mar 28 by NotLoyal

coppers are moving towards a bubble free trip.

I can't see that happening for years ,, free travel would end up in carnage again...
CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 10:53 - Mar 30 with 1142 views1983

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 13:13 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wish I thought of that

CARvSWA Not on TV? 😭 on 17:40 - Mar 30 with 1106 viewsQJumpingJack

The Sunday lunchtime slot is not/was not available due to Rangers vs Celtic on Sky Sports Football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024