Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bale. 00:45 - Apr 3 with 1636 viewsJackUlation

Wales on line reporting Gareth Bale has given up playing Golf, he can't cope with all the players around him shouting Fore'

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bale. on 08:10 - Apr 3 with 1546 viewsSTID2017

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bale. on 08:30 - Apr 3 with 1529 viewsWhiterockin

Lets be honest if he had any thoughts of playing in South Wales and watched yesterdays game, he would be insane to play for them. IMO he will sign a 6 month contract in Italy.
Bale. on 08:43 - Apr 3 with 1496 viewsVincent_Vega

Bale. on 08:30 - Apr 3 by Whiterockin

Lets be honest if he had any thoughts of playing in South Wales and watched yesterdays game, he would be insane to play for them. IMO he will sign a 6 month contract in Italy.

If bale had a modicum of sense he’d take an offer from Newcastle for a tidy wedge until after the WC (if we get there)

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Bale. on 09:54 - Apr 3 with 1433 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bale. on 10:07 - Apr 3 with 1405 viewsChief

He only seems to care about playing for Wales these days so if we qualify for the World cup he's going to be fully focused on that.

If he goes to another big club for the wages he'd command, they're going to want results and and want him playing and training everyday, which I don't think suits him, looks like he just wants to tick along and peak at Wales games.

He reportedly didn't fully immerse himself in the culture and language at Madrid so I don't really see him going somewhere else abroad especially on a short term deal.

As unpalatable as it sounds, I don't think him joining the scum after his contract expires is as stupid sounding as it should be. He could literally do whatever he wanted, pick and choose his games. Maybe they'd give him a coaching role and some deal on shirt sales or something to persuade him further and he can spend most of his time on his own golf course at his house.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bale. on 10:08 - Apr 3 with 1401 viewsNotLoyal

Bale. on 10:07 - Apr 3 by Chief

He only seems to care about playing for Wales these days so if we qualify for the World cup he's going to be fully focused on that.

If he goes to another big club for the wages he'd command, they're going to want results and and want him playing and training everyday, which I don't think suits him, looks like he just wants to tick along and peak at Wales games.

He reportedly didn't fully immerse himself in the culture and language at Madrid so I don't really see him going somewhere else abroad especially on a short term deal.

As unpalatable as it sounds, I don't think him joining the scum after his contract expires is as stupid sounding as it should be. He could literally do whatever he wanted, pick and choose his games. Maybe they'd give him a coaching role and some deal on shirt sales or something to persuade him further and he can spend most of his time on his own golf course at his house.

Rumours he is none too happy with the Cardiff manager quoting him.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bale. on 10:14 - Apr 3 with 1385 viewsChief

Bale. on 10:08 - Apr 3 by NotLoyal

Rumours he is none too happy with the Cardiff manager quoting him.

And don't blame him. He is from Cardiff but he's never really openly flaunted that he's a Cardiff fan.

If I were Morrison and the scums form collapses now until the end of the season I'd be looking over my shoulder with the possibility of a high profile local boy coming potentially with some coaching role.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bale. on 10:46 - Apr 3 with 1337 viewsGixerJack

Bale. on 10:07 - Apr 3 by Chief

If he can’t speak/understand Spanish then he’s got not bloody chance in Newcastle
Login to get fewer ads

Bale. on 10:49 - Apr 3 with 1333 viewsBenJ94

I thought it strange that Morrison said publicly that Bale asked him to beat us every time he saw him, considering he’s still active for the national team and a lot of them will be Swansea fans. I’d love him to sign for us just to rub it in to them even more. I certainly doubt he’s in any rush to join them if he saw the game yesterday.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 11:40]
Bale. on 12:02 - Apr 3 with 1264 viewsKeithHaynes

Bale. on 10:49 - Apr 3 by BenJ94

I thought it strange that Morrison said publicly that Bale asked him to beat us every time he saw him, considering he’s still active for the national team and a lot of them will be Swansea fans. I’d love him to sign for us just to rub it in to them even more. I certainly doubt he’s in any rush to join them if he saw the game yesterday.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 11:40]

There was very strong representation to Cardiff about it by all accounts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bale. on 14:12 - Apr 3 with 1163 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Did not see any comments from Craig Bellend and Colin *anker asking for Cardiff to beat Swansea.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Bale. on 14:33 - Apr 3 with 1135 viewsSTID2017

Bale. on 14:12 - Apr 3 by felixstowe_jack

Did not see any comments from Craig Bellend and Colin *anker asking for Cardiff to beat Swansea.

Wyndham was in his elements on Swans TV yesterday

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bale. on 15:44 - Apr 3 with 1090 viewsBenJ94

Bale. on 14:12 - Apr 3 by felixstowe_jack

No quotes from Danny Gabbidon, Robert Earnshaw, Nathan Blake, Michael Chopra, Craig Bellamy or anyone else for that matter? Other than Joe Ledley getting p*seed and posting sh*t on Twitter, haven’t heard a peep from anyone related to them, strange that. I’d imagine it would have been much different if it were the other way around.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024