Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED 18:56 - Sep 19 with 13203 viewsNotLoyal

West Bromwich Albion had the double done on them by Swansea last season,just like Caaaaaaardiff.This game goes ahead on Saturday 1st October 2022 with a 3pm kick off.

Cabango eyes a continuation of Swansea City form 27th Sep 2022 09:57
Swansea City take on West Bromwich Albion this weekend in a game that has nearly always produced goals. In fact only one of the last twenty three league and cup meetings have ended in a 0-0 stalemate. The swans did the double last season on the baggies and their form of late could well see them in a strong position going in to this match. 0

Russell Martin wants to stay at Swansea City, WBA Pre Match ! 30th Sep 2022 16:06
Swansea City return to league action tomorrow against a West Bromwich Albion side that isn’t in the best of form. In fact their league position is somewhat perilous with them only out of the bottom three on goal difference. Steve Bruce will most certainly be wanting three points against the swans tomorrow. 0

Graham Scott will be the man in charge when Swansea City travel to West Bromwich Albion on Saturday. He will be assisted by Adrian Holmes and Mark Scholes. Sebastian Stockbridge will be the fourth official. Scott is barred from refereeing any games involving Oxford United as that is where he lives, and any game involving Swindon Town as he is an avid supporter. He used to play in goal for Abingdon Town.

Brave substitutions win Swansea City the points at WBA 1st Oct 2022 17:45
Swansea City turned around what looked like another loss as West Bromwich Albion fought back from one down to lead this game by the odd goal in three. Call it what you like, madness or inspirational but Russell Martin’s call to leave on Kyle Naughton and bring on more attacking options won the swans the three points. And bravery is what Russell Martin wants to see in his team, and bravery is what he displayed today. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:42 - Oct 1 with 1760 viewstheloneranger

What a pen save from Benda.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:42 - Oct 1 with 1741 viewsonehunglow

Benda.Extend HIS contract

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:49 - Oct 1 with 1669 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:41 - Oct 1 by jojaca

Absolutely disgrace of a penalty to give.

Obafemi !!!! I always loved you xxxx

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:49 - Oct 1 with 1664 viewstheloneranger

Obafemiiiii

3-2

Brilliant subs from Russell Martin

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:50 - Oct 1 with 1650 viewsSirjohnalot

Obafemi and Nitcham. What a flipping combo
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:51 - Oct 1 with 1632 viewsjojaca

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:50 - Oct 1 by Sirjohnalot

Obafemi and Nitcham. What a flipping combo

Trust the process, lol.

Even when you know, you never know?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:51 - Oct 1 with 1623 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Extra time, Graham Scott.........what could possibly go wrong?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:51 - Oct 1 with 1618 viewsKeithHaynes

That’s how a footballer says ‘ I want this’ that’s what we all want to see.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:53 - Oct 1 with 1597 viewsDr_Winston

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:51 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

That’s how a footballer says ‘ I want this’ that’s what we all want to see.

Easier for him to say when he's not being left out for no reason.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:55 - Oct 1 with 1569 viewsGixerJack

It was 0-1 at half time when I went out for a haircut, I get back to find Oba’s on and scored to make it 2-3…. Forget everything I said about him he’s a Jack through and through 😂🤣😂🤣
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:55 - Oct 1 with 1567 viewsKeithHaynes

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:53 - Oct 1 by Dr_Winston

Well that’s the managers choice and it’s paid off today.
He was left out for stating he wasn’t in the right frame of mind to play according to Russell Martin. We have to believe the manager when he says that. However, he has managed todays game well for me.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:58 - Oct 1 with 1528 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:55 - Oct 1 by GixerJack

It was 0-1 at half time when I went out for a haircut, I get back to find Oba’s on and scored to make it 2-3…. Forget everything I said about him he’s a Jack through and through 😂🤣😂🤣

It was a cracking finish - let’s hope he carries on like this and Piroe finds his mojo again

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:59 - Oct 1 with 1501 viewstheloneranger

I bet Russell Martin's p1ssed a few people off, sending on goal scoring subs 😂😂

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:03 - Oct 1 with 1417 viewsSirjohnalot

Oba is laughing again. Look at the earlier Swansea social media videos. That’s was missing. It’s back.

If we can get Nitcham and him firing along with Piroe. Crumbs
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:09 - Oct 1 with 1361 viewsjack247

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:59 - Oct 1 by theloneranger

I bet Russell Martin's p1ssed a few people off, sending on goal scoring subs 😂😂

Definitely ruined Saturday night for one or two!

For what it’s worth, I thought Naughton should have gone off too. He took a big gamble and it paid off. He’d have been crucified if it had cost us, but won’t get a lot of credit when it goes our way.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:10 - Oct 1 with 1355 viewsraynor94

I just love reading a match day thread when the game is over.

Well done Russell and the boys⚽️👍

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:11 - Oct 1 with 1336 viewsDr_Winston

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:03 - Oct 1 by Sirjohnalot

Oba is laughing again. Look at the earlier Swansea social media videos. That’s was missing. It’s back.

If we can get Nitcham and him firing along with Piroe. Crumbs

We have to get Oba back into the starting lineup. If that means pushing Piroe back to #10 then so be it.

Joel was anonymous today. When he's leading the line he can get isolated, but if he's got a licence to drift he can get more involved to help make things happen without having to worry about being out of position.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:11 - Oct 1 with 1334 viewsjack247

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:53 - Oct 1 by Dr_Winston

I don’t know what the situation is, but I’d really hope he’s being left out now because we’re a better team with Cooper behind Piroe (although they weren’t as effective today).

I’d be disappointed if it’s still because of that strop a month ago.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:12 - Oct 1 with 1322 viewsSirjohnalot

Apart from a slight strop after our loss at Midds, I’ve had faith in Martin and will continue to. We’re going up this year.

Trust the process
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:23 - Oct 1 with 1223 viewslifelong

Excellent win, showed great character coming back from 2-1.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:33 - Oct 1 with 1155 viewsLuther27

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:11 - Oct 1 by Dr_Winston

We have to get Oba back into the starting lineup. If that means pushing Piroe back to #10 then so be it.

Joel was anonymous today. When he's leading the line he can get isolated, but if he's got a licence to drift he can get more involved to help make things happen without having to worry about being out of position.

I’d go with that. I think as a 10 he’s much better. The more he has hold of the ball the more confident he will get.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:43 - Oct 1 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

Next time we play dross,let s see us kill them off early

All opinions

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:50 - Oct 1 with 1059 viewsSirjohnalot

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:43 - Oct 1 by onehunglow

Next time we play dross,let s see us kill them off early

All opinions

We’ve taken 10 out of the last 12 points.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:52 - Oct 1 with 1042 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:50 - Oct 1 by Sirjohnalot

We’ve taken 10 out of the last 12 points.

Good.
Now, do you allow opinions or not?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:54 - Oct 1 with 1034 viewsKeithHaynes

Brave substitutions win Swansea City the points at WBA 1st Oct 2022 17:45
Swansea City turned around what looked like another loss as West Bromwich Albion fought back from one down to lead this game by the odd goal in three. Call it what you like, madness or inspirational but Russell Martin’s call to leave on Kyle Naughton and bring on more attacking options won the swans the three points. And bravery is what Russell Martin wants to see in his team, and bravery is what he displayed today. 0

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024