Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED 18:56 - Sep 19 with 13221 viewsNotLoyal

West Bromwich Albion had the double done on them by Swansea last season,just like Caaaaaaardiff.This game goes ahead on Saturday 1st October 2022 with a 3pm kick off.

Cabango eyes a continuation of Swansea City form 27th Sep 2022 09:57
Swansea City take on West Bromwich Albion this weekend in a game that has nearly always produced goals. In fact only one of the last twenty three league and cup meetings have ended in a 0-0 stalemate. The swans did the double last season on the baggies and their form of late could well see them in a strong position going in to this match. 0

Russell Martin wants to stay at Swansea City, WBA Pre Match ! 30th Sep 2022 16:06
Swansea City return to league action tomorrow against a West Bromwich Albion side that isn’t in the best of form. In fact their league position is somewhat perilous with them only out of the bottom three on goal difference. Steve Bruce will most certainly be wanting three points against the swans tomorrow. 0

Graham Scott will be the man in charge when Swansea City travel to West Bromwich Albion on Saturday. He will be assisted by Adrian Holmes and Mark Scholes. Sebastian Stockbridge will be the fourth official. Scott is barred from refereeing any games involving Oxford United as that is where he lives, and any game involving Swindon Town as he is an avid supporter. He used to play in goal for Abingdon Town.

Brave substitutions win Swansea City the points at WBA 1st Oct 2022 17:45
Swansea City turned around what looked like another loss as West Bromwich Albion fought back from one down to lead this game by the odd goal in three. Call it what you like, madness or inspirational but Russell Martin’s call to leave on Kyle Naughton and bring on more attacking options won the swans the three points. And bravery is what Russell Martin wants to see in his team, and bravery is what he displayed today. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:07 - Oct 1 with 2066 viewsjojaca

Good comeback today, I will lay off Russell for a while. I still envy a style like Potter's, in my opinion we are still a piss poor watch despite mini uptake in results.

I also reckon if we stick to basics, we could threaten promotion. Go long on goal kicks and cut out the suicide passing at the back, we might be difficult to score against. I was discussing with my eldest son, what is our strongest eleven and both us said we ain't got a clue.

Even when you know, you never know?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:14 - Oct 1 with 2017 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:07 - Oct 1 by jojaca

Good comeback today, I will lay off Russell for a while. I still envy a style like Potter's, in my opinion we are still a piss poor watch despite mini uptake in results.

I also reckon if we stick to basics, we could threaten promotion. Go long on goal kicks and cut out the suicide passing at the back, we might be difficult to score against. I was discussing with my eldest son, what is our strongest eleven and both us said we ain't got a clue.

Thanks Gid for this post. Reality instead of pitiful internecine bitching.
We won. We should have . The game should have been over by half time

Hull and WBA amongst the worst outfits in the league. Better teams would have killed us off today as we faffed about at the back when clearly the better side .

We got it back thanks to one guy,Benda, who has spent most of his contract with us either on loan or on the bench whilst the likes of Woodman and Fisher insult our jersey .

He has put up with much and deserves an improved and long term contract . Nobody on here has the guts to admit his treatment has been disgusting .

Them getting that penalty would have seen OPs like daps cracker redundant .

It is fan baiting and this site needs to eliminate it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:45 - Oct 1 with 1915 viewsjojaca

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:14 - Oct 1 by onehunglow

Thanks Gid for this post. Reality instead of pitiful internecine bitching.
We won. We should have . The game should have been over by half time

Hull and WBA amongst the worst outfits in the league. Better teams would have killed us off today as we faffed about at the back when clearly the better side .

We got it back thanks to one guy,Benda, who has spent most of his contract with us either on loan or on the bench whilst the likes of Woodman and Fisher insult our jersey .

He has put up with much and deserves an improved and long term contract . Nobody on here has the guts to admit his treatment has been disgusting .

Them getting that penalty would have seen OPs like daps cracker redundant .

It is fan baiting and this site needs to eliminate it.

It has been criminal not giving Benda a longer run in the team.

I agree with Hull and WBA being very poor. We are so inconsistent during games, look good outfit in short spells and then look absolutely dross in the other spells. How many consistent 90 minute team performances have we had under Russell.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:47 - Oct 1 with 1746 viewsraynor94

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:18 - Oct 1 by shingle

Do not worry remember after the great victory over mighty Hull many have told us that we have turned the corner and are playing better and improving.

Definitely maneuvering the bend

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:51 - Oct 1 with 1719 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:45 - Oct 1 by jojaca

It has been criminal not giving Benda a longer run in the team.

I agree with Hull and WBA being very poor. We are so inconsistent during games, look good outfit in short spells and then look absolutely dross in the other spells. How many consistent 90 minute team performances have we had under Russell.

What riles me is

1Unfettered but shallow support for Martin and all he utters and

2 people posting they enjoy games even when we lose . They are liars .

We. Or rather Martin have totally fecked about this excellent young keeper yet not a word is said about his treatment . Fans…my ass . Martin is simply passing through our club.

Benda has presence which we have clearly lacked so any performance ,for me, is tinged with the overwhelming feeling we have missed a trick with Benda

I don’t want to be an average championship side scraping wins against dross like Hull and WBA and having our super supporting always right fans giving it large . We could have lost today and that would have been totally down to Martin .

It’s hard not to feel much that is posted here is a wind up . Either that,or Martin is all over this site .

We have won nowt with him.

We have enough quality in the squad .

We always have

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:53 - Oct 1 with 1714 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:47 - Oct 1 by raynor94

Definitely maneuvering the bend

It’s a tricky word for sure

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:05 - Oct 1 with 1685 viewsraynor94

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:53 - Oct 1 by onehunglow

It’s a tricky word for sure

Predictive

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:06 - Oct 1 with 1671 viewsswan_si

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:51 - Oct 1 by onehunglow

What riles me is

We. Or rather Martin have totally fecked about this excellent young keeper yet not a word is said about his treatment . Fans…my ass . Martin is simply passing through our club.

Benda has presence which we have clearly lacked so any performance ,for me, is tinged with the overwhelming feeling we have missed a trick with Benda

I don’t want to be an average championship side scraping wins against dross like Hull and WBA and having our super supporting always right fans giving it large . We could have lost today and that would have been totally down to Martin .

It’s hard not to feel much that is posted here is a wind up . Either that,or Martin is all over this site .

We always have

WTF, PMSL, OMG
You say we could have lost today and that would have been down to Martin, but we won, isn't that also down to Martin?
Login to get fewer ads

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:07 - Oct 1 with 1668 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:05 - Oct 1 by raynor94

Predictive

Lol.
A little levity .
Love it Ray.
I’m away for a few weeks soon.

We deserve it. I’ve promised I won’t be steaming on hol and won’t sulk ,get upset or want to pinch posters lights out .

I’m looking at going fishing one day .Seriously

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:20 - Oct 1 with 1618 viewsraynor94

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:07 - Oct 1 by onehunglow

Lol.
A little levity .
Love it Ray.
I’m away for a few weeks soon.

We deserve it. I’ve promised I won’t be steaming on hol and won’t sulk ,get upset or want to pinch posters lights out .

I’m looking at going fishing one day .Seriously

👍⚽️

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:26 - Oct 1 with 1590 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:20 - Oct 1 by raynor94

👍⚽️

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:58 - Oct 1 with 1441 viewsCatullus

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:51 - Oct 1 by onehunglow

What riles me is

We always have

Hold up now, the Sheff Utd game, yes we lost and that was disappointing but I did enjoy it otherwise.

Benda, along with other players has had poor treatment, Martin is still learning there for sure. He does seem a bit too full of himslef a lot of the time but he is still quite new at management and may learn.

I can't say WBA are dross, they have the players to be better but their manager is no good, never rated Bruce as a manager and he may not be there tomorrow (may have been sacked already for all I know!) but a better manager could get a tune out of them.

Ok, we've won nothing yet but things are definitely looking up. The last 4 games has seen a marked improvement.

After the relegation I was quite happy for us to be an average Championship side, as long as it was entertaining. Better to be netertained than bored to death by a winning team.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:01 - Oct 1 with 1435 viewsKilkennyjack

YJB’s ❤️

Beware of the Risen People

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:08 - Oct 1 with 1421 viewsCatullus

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:01 - Oct 1 by Kilkennyjack

YJB’s ❤️

And critical as I have been at times (of our manager) I loved the fist pumps at the end and we left the ground singing. A late win after a saved penalty is always good!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:25 - Oct 1 with 1385 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:58 - Oct 1 by Catullus

Hold up now, the Sheff Utd game, yes we lost and that was disappointing but I did enjoy it otherwise.

Benda, along with other players has had poor treatment, Martin is still learning there for sure. He does seem a bit too full of himslef a lot of the time but he is still quite new at management and may learn.

I can't say WBA are dross, they have the players to be better but their manager is no good, never rated Bruce as a manager and he may not be there tomorrow (may have been sacked already for all I know!) but a better manager could get a tune out of them.

Ok, we've won nothing yet but things are definitely looking up. The last 4 games has seen a marked improvement.

After the relegation I was quite happy for us to be an average Championship side, as long as it was entertaining. Better to be netertained than bored to death by a winning team.

I’m all for entertainment but it can be so frustrating. Think all home games bar one have been enjoyable to watch but as a fan it’s horrible to watch how we’ve lost games

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 23:00 - Oct 1 with 1357 viewsCatullus

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:25 - Oct 1 by PatchesOHoulihan

I’m all for entertainment but it can be so frustrating. Think all home games bar one have been enjoyable to watch but as a fan it’s horrible to watch how we’ve lost games

Oh I agree but t is possible to enjoy a game even if you lose. Doing it too often does soon become a bad thing though.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 23:10 - Oct 1 with 1344 viewsjojaca

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 23:00 - Oct 1 by Catullus

Oh I agree but t is possible to enjoy a game even if you lose. Doing it too often does soon become a bad thing though.

Even though we won, the performances are still off for me. Apart from Hull every game could have gone either way. We are still a long way behind Rodgers Championship team.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 00:12 - Oct 2 with 1270 viewsBadlands

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 23:10 - Oct 1 by jojaca

Even though we won, the performances are still off for me. Apart from Hull every game could have gone either way. We are still a long way behind Rodgers Championship team.

Rodgers had the very solid foundations left by Martinez and Sousa.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 08:43 - Oct 2 with 1115 viewsjack247

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 23:10 - Oct 1 by jojaca

I don’t think we’ll get near that Rodgers side.

I think the performances have been good lately, but the sloppy defending certainty creeped back in yesterday.

Most weeks mind, opponents seem to defend as badly as we do. We could have had 3 early on yesterday. Shortest man on the pitch chests in an open goal from a corner, Piroe seemed to have the area to himself with the headed chance not long after.

Naughton gifted them their second.

The standard of defending seems unusually low this season.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 09:12 - Oct 2 with 1070 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:06 - Oct 1 by swan_si

WTF, PMSL, OMG
You say we could have lost today and that would have been down to Martin, but we won, isn't that also down to Martin?

You want CAPITALS then ,sonny.
OK

OBE
CBE
MOT
MOT
DDT
TNT
SWALK
TTFN

Do your homework

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 09:17 - Oct 2 with 1051 viewsswan_si

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 09:12 - Oct 2 by onehunglow

You want CAPITALS then ,sonny.
OK

OBE
CBE
MOT
MOT
DDT
TNT
SWALK
TTFN

Do your homework

You've inspired me to come up with
GOC
Work it out
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 09:20 - Oct 2 with 1048 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:58 - Oct 1 by Catullus

Cat
Entertaining for me is not stroking the ball around back and sideways then to gift goals

Im a winner

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 11:50 - Oct 2 with 911 viewsBadlands

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 09:20 - Oct 2 by onehunglow

Cat
Entertaining for me is not stroking the ball around back and sideways then to gift goals

Im a winner

First goal from a corner second from an under hit pass.
We concede very few goals from playing the ball amongst the backs.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 12:23 - Oct 2 with 845 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 11:50 - Oct 2 by Badlands

First goal from a corner second from an under hit pass.
We concede very few goals from playing the ball amongst the backs.

The second goal was a direct result of Naughton turning over the ball to Albion outside our penalty area

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:54 - Oct 2 with 693 viewsKeithHaynes

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 09:20 - Oct 2 by onehunglow

Cat

Im a winner

I think you are talking about last season.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024