Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. 23:27 - Oct 11 with 9615 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kudos to this Dutch MEP for getting to the truth. "Get vaccinated for others" was always a lie.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:52 - Oct 15 with 1264 viewsDr_Parnassus

I’m quite annoyed I had 2 doses, most certainly won’t be getting a third.

Nobody can deny there was a lot of lying by the Governments over this.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:24 - Oct 15 with 1240 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:52 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m quite annoyed I had 2 doses, most certainly won’t be getting a third.

Nobody can deny there was a lot of lying by the Governments over this.

I'm on dose 4, as are my parents. I'll be getting them all as and when offered.

I deny that the government have lied about it.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:39 - Oct 15 with 1224 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:24 - Oct 15 by Scotia

As is your right of course.

Governments did lie about Covid though, it isn’t something you can have an opinion on, it’s not subjective, it’s fact.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:18 - Oct 15 with 1198 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:39 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

As is your right of course.

Governments did lie about Covid though, it isn’t something you can have an opinion on, it’s not subjective, it’s fact.

What did governments lie about?
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:21 - Oct 15 with 1190 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:18 - Oct 15 by Scotia

What did governments lie about?

What didn’t they lie about?

Standing by recommendations of herd immunity % when Fauci literally admitted he made it up in order to boost uptake in the vaccine for a start.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:49 - Oct 15 with 1187 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:21 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

What didn’t they lie about?

Standing by recommendations of herd immunity % when Fauci literally admitted he made it up in order to boost uptake in the vaccine for a start.

Fauci isn't the government though, he was an advisor to the government. I don't get the obsession with him, he's one government advisor out of hundreds around the world.

And was that a lie? It was his advice at the time based on the information available to him.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:53 - Oct 15 with 1169 viewsGwyn737

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:49 - Oct 15 by Scotia

Fauci isn't the government though, he was an advisor to the government. I don't get the obsession with him, he's one government advisor out of hundreds around the world.

And was that a lie? It was his advice at the time based on the information available to him.

He went against Trump.

That’s it.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:03 - Oct 15 with 1154 viewsonehunglow

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:24 - Oct 15 by Scotia

I’m alive. I had the vax.
Friends of mine have gone. They didn’t.
Don’t ever anyone tell me vaccinations don’t w
Kk

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:06 - Oct 15 with 1159 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:03 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

I’m alive. I had the vax.
Friends of mine have gone. They didn’t.
Don’t ever anyone tell me vaccinations don’t w
Kk

Correct.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:39 - Oct 15 with 1141 viewsJack123

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:44 - Oct 15 by Sirjohnalot

Doctors are completely united in saying that the vaccines saved millions of lives. YouTube maniacs aren’t

That may well be, but I would say, it's an impossibility to say factually that the vaccines have worked.

I went down the doctors the other day, sitting arrangements are 2 metres, receptionists are behind what can only be described as a full on bio hazard screen.

The nhs shout from the rooftops, the vaccines worked, yet they are the main ones , prolonging it.

libera nos a malo

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:48 - Oct 15 with 1129 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:39 - Oct 15 by Jack123

That may well be, but I would say, it's an impossibility to say factually that the vaccines have worked.

I went down the doctors the other day, sitting arrangements are 2 metres, receptionists are behind what can only be described as a full on bio hazard screen.

The nhs shout from the rooftops, the vaccines worked, yet they are the main ones , prolonging it.

Come on man think! Most of the people who walk into a doctors surgery or hospital are already ill or injured. They are not fully healthy or fighting fit, therefore they are likely to be immunocompromised in some way. You don’t want something like covid rampaging around a population of already sick people. It’s just basic common sense.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:55 - Oct 15 with 1119 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:49 - Oct 15 by Scotia

It wasn’t, he said he saw the polls of Americans who would take the jab, thought it was too low so bumped up what it would take for herd immunity so people would put pressure on each other in a coercive measure to manipulate people into getting it.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:07 - Oct 17 with 1010 viewscontroversial_jack

This is something that is really difficult to measure correctly. Did the vaccines prevent serious illness and deaths, or did the virus weaken and become less dangerous. I think there's a case for both
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 12:57 - Oct 17 with 957 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:07 - Oct 17 by controversial_jack

This is something that is really difficult to measure correctly. Did the vaccines prevent serious illness and deaths, or did the virus weaken and become less dangerous. I think there's a case for both

The virus adapted and became less dangerous because humans became more resistant. A process greatly sped up by the vaccine rollout.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:02 - Oct 17 with 933 viewscontroversial_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 12:57 - Oct 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The virus adapted and became less dangerous because humans became more resistant. A process greatly sped up by the vaccine rollout.

I think that's probably a guess on your part. Humans are not becoming more resistant as immunity from covid wears off quickly
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:37 - Oct 17 with 918 viewsandrew

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 00:10 - Oct 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Oh God here we go again.

1: Vaccines don’t stop transmission.

2: Vaccines in most cases don’t stop you catching a virus or becoming ill.

3: They give your body the information and experience to fight off a virus more quickly and more effectively thus lessening the symptoms and shrinking the chance of serious illness or death.

4: This lessening of symptoms means less coughing/sneezing/spluttering all over the place which is the main way of spreading a lot of respiratory viruses. This may make transmission less likely. But not stop it altogether.

Therefore the “get vaccinated for others” is a perfectly reasonable thing to say.

I can’t believe we are having these same nonsense doolally conversations three years later.

The problem with your statement is, if someone is coughing and sneezing, they are less likely to leave the house. If you’re asymptomatic, you will spread it to others as you don’t think you have it, meaning actually more people will catch it off the unvaccinated.

We knew this a year and half ago.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:38 - Oct 17 with 917 viewsandrew

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:06 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

Yep.

Millions of deaths prevented. Life able to return to normal. All thanks to vaccination. Yet the Moonbats who received their entire medical education from Youtube know better.

Read the great barrington declaration, we could have cracked on as close to normal as possible literally after the first wave.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:42 - Oct 17 with 916 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:02 - Oct 17 by controversial_jack

I think that's probably a guess on your part. Humans are not becoming more resistant as immunity from covid wears off quickly

It’s not a guess. The immunity lessens because the virus adapts. The adaptation is a direct result of increased immunity. If there were no resistance the virus wouldn’t need to adapt.

It’s evolution in action.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 16:14 - Oct 17 with 895 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:38 - Oct 17 by andrew

Read the great barrington declaration, we could have cracked on as close to normal as possible literally after the first wave.

I have. It's complete nonsense.

It was signed by 8000 people including someone called Prof Cominic Dummings.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:22 - Oct 17 with 872 viewsandrew

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:42 - Oct 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s not a guess. The immunity lessens because the virus adapts. The adaptation is a direct result of increased immunity. If there were no resistance the virus wouldn’t need to adapt.

Viruses don’t adapt, they make random mistakes.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:28 - Oct 17 with 868 viewscontroversial_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:42 - Oct 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Other factors come into it. Social distancing, mask wearing etc. It's not that simple, which is why i don't believe it can be measured
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 06:38 - Oct 18 with 813 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:28 - Oct 17 by controversial_jack

Other factors come into it. Social distancing, mask wearing etc. It's not that simple, which is why i don't believe it can be measured

How about the number of infections versus number of hospitalisations and deaths?
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:23 - Oct 18 with 784 viewscontroversial_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 06:38 - Oct 18 by Scotia

How about the number of infections versus number of hospitalisations and deaths?

Depends on the testing and who reports it. Hospitalizations would drop if the virus weakened and many of the vulnerable have already been killed off.

There was no vaccine in 1918, yet that eventually weakened after 2 years

Going back to the beginning of the small pox jab in late 1700s. Even then, there was max inoculation programmes with very high uptake and yet it did nothing to stop further outbreaks and deaths. It look 200 years to get rid of smallpox

If we look back at mortality rates to over a century or more, we can see that mortality rates gradually decreased with a decline in poverty and an increase in living standards, and did not decline any quicker after vaccines were introduced. this is the case for almost every infectious disease.

The role of the vaccination has been far overplayed, when in fact the reason for improvements has been improved living standards and a decease in poverty.

I'm not in any way anti VAX, as i have had 3 jabs.I have had COVID twice, once before the jab and once after. It was milder after, but omicron was weaker than the original strain
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:53 - Oct 18 with 741 views1462jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 16:14 - Oct 17 by Scotia

I have. It's complete nonsense.

It was signed by 8000 people including someone called Prof Cominic Dummings.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:52 - Oct 18 with 714 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:23 - Oct 18 by controversial_jack

Depends on the testing and who reports it. Hospitalizations would drop if the virus weakened and many of the vulnerable have already been killed off.

There was no vaccine in 1918, yet that eventually weakened after 2 years

Going back to the beginning of the small pox jab in late 1700s. Even then, there was max inoculation programmes with very high uptake and yet it did nothing to stop further outbreaks and deaths. It look 200 years to get rid of smallpox

If we look back at mortality rates to over a century or more, we can see that mortality rates gradually decreased with a decline in poverty and an increase in living standards, and did not decline any quicker after vaccines were introduced. this is the case for almost every infectious disease.

The role of the vaccination has been far overplayed, when in fact the reason for improvements has been improved living standards and a decease in poverty.

I'm not in any way anti VAX, as i have had 3 jabs.I have had COVID twice, once before the jab and once after. It was milder after, but omicron was weaker than the original strain

Not the old nonsense that vaccines for smallpox, Polio, Mumps , measles, Rubella, cervical cancer, flu don't work.

100,000 covoid deaths before the vaccines hardly any since.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024