Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland gender recognition law. 15:00 - Dec 21 with 12108 viewsFlashberryjack

Scotland appears likely to pass controversial gender reforms which would make it easier for transgender people to change their recorded gender.

The Gender Recognition Reform (Scotland) Bill will remove the need for a medical diagnosis of gender dysphoria in order to receive a gender recognition certificate (GRC).

It would also lower the minimum age for applicants to 16 and reduce the time required for an applicant to live in their acquired gender from two years to three months (or six for people aged 16 and 17) - though there will be a three-month reflection period.

MSPs will consider the last of the 153 amendments lodged at stage three of the bill after a marathon session of parliament yesterday, before a final vote this afternoon.

How long before Drakeford and the Senedd folow suit ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scotland gender recognition law. on 12:49 - Jan 19 with 1353 viewsCountyJim

Scotland gender recognition law. on 12:37 - Jan 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Are you certain it would be in their notes? When my dad was in hospital there was a bloke in there with the same name and they kept mixing up the medication.

They are incompetent enough as it is.

Had to pick up a patient last week for a scan there two with same name but it does flag on radiology system so you make sure you check dob address NHS number you can't even go on address because it's happened before with patients from same house same name in hospital same time that must be longer odds than winning lottery 😂
Scotland gender recognition law. on 13:26 - Jan 19 with 1343 viewsSirjohnalot

Scotland gender recognition law. on 12:39 - Jan 19 by Gwyn737

I just think it's a stronger argument on why changing biological sex is impossible.

As for changing gender - live and let live.

Like I said, it's not really something I know much about. I believe that safe spaces, hostels, toilets and the like, will not be affected but it raises such emotions on both sides, it is something I tend to try to keep away from an I don't know enough about it to properly comment
Scotland gender recognition law. on 15:24 - Jan 19 with 1320 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Scotland gender recognition law. on 12:39 - Jan 19 by Gwyn737

I just think it's a stronger argument on why changing biological sex is impossible.

As for changing gender - live and let live.

The problem is sex and gender are two different things. Sex is a biological fact and is easily distinguished (apart from in very rare cases where people may be born with both male and female parts). Gender is more of a feeling. A lot of these folks say that gender is a spectrum and your gender can change on a daily or weekly basis depending on how you feel. How do you legislate for that? How can the law possibly make adjustments for what you might be feeling on any given day?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Scotland gender recognition law. on 15:19 - Jan 26 with 1265 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

In a rare display of common sense Scottish authorities have decided to not lock up a rapist in a women’s prison. Isla Bryson was convicted of rape whilst living as a man but has since decided to become a woman. Ms Sturgeon has agreed it would be wrong to put her in a woman’s prison.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/transgender-woman-convicted-of-rape-will-not-be-h

Scotland gender recognition law. on 15:32 - Jan 26 with 1256 viewsCountyJim

Bet the male prisoners can't wait
Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:06 - Jan 26 with 1236 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scotland gender recognition law. on 15:19 - Jan 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

In a rare display of common sense Scottish authorities have decided to not lock up a rapist in a women’s prison. Isla Bryson was convicted of rape whilst living as a man but has since decided to become a woman. Ms Sturgeon has agreed it would be wrong to put her in a woman’s prison.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/transgender-woman-convicted-of-rape-will-not-be-h

Looks like Sturgeon has gone against her own recent legislation to allow people in Scotland to choose their own gender.

The flaw in her legislation was pointed out by everyone yet Scotland still passed it. No wonder the UK government has blocked the legislation.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:47 - Jan 26 with 1224 viewspencoedjack

Oh dear on a wing full of male rapists.

I bet she/he cant wait to get the pills to reserve whatever she/he has had done.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64413242
Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:59 - Jan 26 with 1216 viewsonehunglow

Scotland gender recognition law. on 16:47 - Jan 26 by pencoedjack

Oh dear on a wing full of male rapists.

I bet she/he cant wait to get the pills to reserve whatever she/he has had done.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64413242

Look at the state we re in .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Scotland gender recognition law. on 21:01 - Jan 26 with 1168 viewscontroversial_jack

If someone wants to pretend to be another gender, that's up to them.
Scotland gender recognition law. on 05:03 - Jan 27 with 1135 viewsmangohilljack

The world is in a right mess with all these clowns running the show. 2 genders male and female ...absolutely nothing in this world can change the fact.

Feel free to lob bits off as much as you want and add anything on (your body your choice) but it will never change the fact that you are born male/female (delete as applicable) as that is what you are.
Scotland gender recognition law. on 06:52 - Jan 27 with 1114 viewsDr_Parnassus

Where is the outrage to house in the female prison?

Everyone has to pretend, and you are a bigot if you don’t…. but only when it suits.

If it turns out they have committed a specific crime… then they are a man again, and that’s okay.

Okay got it.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Scotland gender recognition law. on 08:50 - Jan 27 with 1087 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

More complications.......

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-beauty-students-asked-str

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Scotland gender recognition law. on 11:20 - Jan 27 with 1062 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Scotland gender recognition law. on 08:50 - Jan 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

More complications.......

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-beauty-students-asked-str

I’m not sure what is the biggest indictment of the Scottish education system, the fact they allow transgender rapists in with female students or the fact they have spray tanning classes in the first place?

Scotland gender recognition law. on 12:02 - Jan 27 with 1040 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Trumpian stuff from Sturgeon.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-some-gender-reform-critic

Scotland gender recognition law. on 12:50 - Jan 27 with 1017 viewsFlashberryjack

Scotland gender recognition law. on 06:52 - Jan 27 by Dr_Parnassus

Where is the outrage to house in the female prison?

Everyone has to pretend, and you are a bigot if you don’t…. but only when it suits.

If it turns out they have committed a specific crime… then they are a man again, and that’s okay.

Okay got it.

"Bigot" is the go to word if you disagree with the left wing mantra these days, they've burned out "racism" and "Misogynists".

No doubt they'll discover another name soon.

Hello

Scotland gender recognition law. on 17:47 - Jan 28 with 955 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Another case.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64438457

Scotland gender recognition law. on 22:02 - Jan 28 with 940 viewsSullutaCreturned

Scotland gender recognition law. on 12:02 - Jan 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

Trumpian stuff from Sturgeon.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-some-gender-reform-critic

it's not just about womens rights though, before someone is allowed to "trans" surely we have to be certain it's 100% without any doubts at all what they want, that it's 100% the right decision because there's no going back.

16 and 17 year olds could be suffering depression, they could be confused because lets face it, many of us struggled as teens, under all sorts of pressures. Take into account that I think it's even harder these days with kids practically being ordered to be something besides how they were born.

We stopped trying to show our kids how to be happy, now being "on trend" is more important.
Scotland gender recognition law. on 00:00 - Jan 29 with 914 viewsDr_Parnassus

Scotland gender recognition law. on 22:02 - Jan 28 by SullutaCreturned

it's not just about womens rights though, before someone is allowed to "trans" surely we have to be certain it's 100% without any doubts at all what they want, that it's 100% the right decision because there's no going back.

16 and 17 year olds could be suffering depression, they could be confused because lets face it, many of us struggled as teens, under all sorts of pressures. Take into account that I think it's even harder these days with kids practically being ordered to be something besides how they were born.

We stopped trying to show our kids how to be happy, now being "on trend" is more important.

This is why people don’t want this normalised into schools. Anyone that feels different in school could viably see this as a reason for it, if it is pushed enough.

There are now several cases of “trans regret” and it’s too late. Children are impressionable and are often searching for things to make sense in their life, pretending that there are multiple genders and they are probably born into the wrong body and it’s completely common and normal is not something we should be trying to promote.

Some people do indeed have gender dysphoria, it’s awful for them. But a disorder it is none the less.

Opening up a load of confused and hormonal kids and teens to this disorder is tantamount to child abuse in my opinion. There will be another mental health spike in 20 years time, I have no doubt about that, and it will be in no small part down to gender confusion or retrospective realisation of reality - sparked by the stuff that’s being pushed on them today.

Treat those with gender dysphoria with kindness, but also sticking to science as to not promote it as normality to others. If someone is a woman but feels they have masculine traits and want to present themselves as a man then by all means do it and we should all accept it - but we shouldn’t pretend they are actually a man though, just a woman who wishes to present themselves as one.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Scotland gender recognition law. on 20:55 - Jan 29 with 864 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Change of policy in Scotland

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/scottish-government-pauses-movement-of-tr

Scotland gender recognition law. on 21:31 - Jan 29 with 842 viewsBoundy

Scotland gender recognition law. on 15:32 - Jan 26 by CountyJim

Bet the male prisoners can't wait

Any port in a storm as the saying goes

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scotland gender recognition law. on 21:32 - Jan 29 with 840 viewsBoundy

Scotland gender recognition law. on 21:01 - Jan 26 by controversial_jack

If someone wants to pretend to be another gender, that's up to them.

but not when it affects others

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scotland gender recognition law. on 10:14 - Jan 30 with 804 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Scotland gender recognition law. on 20:55 - Jan 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Change of policy in Scotland

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/scottish-government-pauses-movement-of-tr

It shows how bonkers all this is. I don’t even know what the rules are anymore. I think it’s something along the lines of all transgender women are women and should be treated as such unless they’ve committed sexual violence against women which makes them men again.

Scotland gender recognition law. on 13:40 - Jan 30 with 782 viewsFlashberryjack

Scotland gender recognition law. on 10:14 - Jan 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It shows how bonkers all this is. I don’t even know what the rules are anymore. I think it’s something along the lines of all transgender women are women and should be treated as such unless they’ve committed sexual violence against women which makes them men again.

You are right, it's absolutely bonkers, what is even more bonkers, is that a lot of people agree with the idiotic woman/man.

Hello

Scotland gender recognition law. on 07:17 - Feb 2 with 720 viewsfelixstowe_jack

66% of the population are opposed to Sturgeon's Scottish gender recognition laws according to latest opion polls.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scotland gender recognition law. on 09:11 - Feb 2 with 689 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Scotland gender recognition law. on 07:17 - Feb 2 by felixstowe_jack

66% of the population are opposed to Sturgeon's Scottish gender recognition laws according to latest opion polls.

The true figure will be a lot higher than that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024