Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea vloggers 20:08 - Jan 15 with 1986 viewstrefelinjack

Thoroughly enjoy watching your videos on youtube each week and getting a different perspective of the games. Fair play, you youngsters follow the Swans every away game. Great effort!

Put his thread on Twitter and the other socials 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea vloggers on 10:48 - Jan 16 with 1870 viewsBenJ94

I look forward to watching them as well, particularly after a win. Rhys is my favourite, comes out with some cracking one liners 😂
Swansea vloggers on 11:28 - Jan 16 with 1857 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea vloggers on 10:48 - Jan 16 by BenJ94

I look forward to watching them as well, particularly after a win. Rhys is my favourite, comes out with some cracking one liners 😂

Has taken a lot of shit during his time doing it as well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea vloggers on 16:15 - Jan 16 with 1775 viewsswan_si

Swansea vloggers on 10:48 - Jan 16 by BenJ94

Swans away days.
Swansea vloggers on 17:00 - Jan 16 with 1749 viewsSirjohnalot

Lad works shifts too, cracking supporter
Swansea vloggers on 17:05 - Jan 16 with 1734 viewsKeithHaynes

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea vloggers on 17:45 - Jan 16 with 1646 viewsReslovenSwan1

I occasionally watch these blogs and the ones on Swansea games from away teams like Matt SB who does general Championship content as well with predictions. I like Ben HD and Benajmin Bloom as well. These are slicker than the grittier Swansea equivalents. Both hve their merits.

I would like to see a deeper discussion blog on Swansea talking players and tactics. It is often from a regular journalist who attends Press conferences for the local rag.

Alistair Gold does one for Spurs and you can watch him all day. He regularly g big's up Ben Davies who does not benefit from being a local. Michael Bailey is another blogger for Norwich and he did does give feedback on Swansea when they play which is usually fair. Both come over a fair eloquent and sympathetic people who it is difficult to dislike even when they are breaking the news to you that you r team is awful.

Bailey might f give some deep insight into why certain players are not doing well with some inside information delivered without compromising anyone.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2023 17:47]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea vloggers on 18:20 - Jan 16 with 1588 viewsshingle

Swansea vloggers on 11:28 - Jan 16 by KeithHaynes

Has taken a lot of shit during his time doing it as well.

That`s an understatement he seems pretty hard skinned tho and obviously loves what he does .
Swansea vloggers on 18:36 - Jan 16 with 1564 viewsSirjohnalot

‘Chicken Balti pie ‘

Why has he got abuse ? Seems a sound bloke
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea vloggers on 19:07 - Jan 16 with 1535 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea vloggers on 18:20 - Jan 16 by shingle

That`s an understatement he seems pretty hard skinned tho and obviously loves what he does .

He does, I wouldn’t put up with it for a minute.

Swansea vloggers on 21:59 - Jan 16 with 1420 viewsBenJ94

Swansea vloggers on 17:00 - Jan 16 by Sirjohnalot

Lad works shifts too, cracking supporter

I haven’t met him in person but he seems a nice lad. God knows why he gets so much grief, but that’s the internet for you I guess, people can say what they like with little to no consequences. I doubt many people would say to his face what they wrote in the comments.
Swansea vloggers on 22:01 - Jan 16 with 1413 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea vloggers on 21:59 - Jan 16 by BenJ94

I haven’t met him in person but he seems a nice lad. God knows why he gets so much grief, but that’s the internet for you I guess, people can say what they like with little to no consequences. I doubt many people would say to his face what they wrote in the comments.

I know the reason but as long as people are allowed to say that BS on Twitter the more they will do it. Anyone who said some of the stuff he gets on there to anyones face would be taking a welcome Kip.

Swansea vloggers on 22:13 - Jan 16 with 1388 viewsbuilthjack

Keep up the good work vloggers.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea vloggers on 18:39 - Jan 17 with 1185 viewsdantheswansman

Marley is brilliant, used to enjoy Rhys as well but the more i watch and i have watched him for a long time the more i realise he is completely clueless in most regards, almost every single player i have heard him have no faith in has been exceptional, you have to stand by your convictions and he doesn't, on the other hand Marley is a breath of fresh air, if optimism were contagious then you will catch it from that young man, i honestly think he collapses every time the Swans score because the view from his YouTube channel is him on the floor, hats off to them all, fair play, they are all hopeless Swansea City supporters and i take my hat off to that regardless
Swansea vloggers on 19:18 - Jan 17 with 1151 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea vloggers on 18:39 - Jan 17 by dantheswansman

Marley is brilliant, used to enjoy Rhys as well but the more i watch and i have watched him for a long time the more i realise he is completely clueless in most regards, almost every single player i have heard him have no faith in has been exceptional, you have to stand by your convictions and he doesn't, on the other hand Marley is a breath of fresh air, if optimism were contagious then you will catch it from that young man, i honestly think he collapses every time the Swans score because the view from his YouTube channel is him on the floor, hats off to them all, fair play, they are all hopeless Swansea City supporters and i take my hat off to that regardless

Anyone who puts their mug up for any reason deserves praise mate 👍

Swansea vloggers on 18:10 - Jan 20 with 972 viewsdantheswansman

Swansea vloggers on 19:18 - Jan 17 by KeithHaynes

Anyone who puts their mug up for any reason deserves praise mate 👍

Absolutely, completely agree and they all follow our club wherever they go, its brilliant to see honestly, it makes me so happy how devoted they are when they could just take a follow the usual culprits
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024