Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? 11:45 - Feb 4 with 7057 viewsKeithHaynes

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 11:46 - Feb 4 with 3332 viewsKeithHaynes

If you haven’t it’s a no, if you have it’s a yes, if you won’t it’s a no !

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 11:57 - Feb 4 with 3310 viewsGixerJack

I as wavering before but I’ve decided not to in the last few days.
I haven’t been to any away games this year so I’ll probably reverse that for next season. It’s not as if there’s going to be a shortage
Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 12:17 - Feb 4 with 3279 viewsSullutaCreturned

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 11:57 - Feb 4 by GixerJack

I as wavering before but I’ve decided not to in the last few days.
I haven’t been to any away games this year so I’ll probably reverse that for next season. It’s not as if there’s going to be a shortage

We've been to 3 away games and enjoyed the day out more than the games, WBA aside which was a great game, over all.

I have decided not to renew our seats. The money can stay in the bank. We hav to send the owners a message they will understandand it seems to me all they understand is the bottom line.
Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 12:21 - Feb 4 with 3263 viewsWhiterockin

Did it a month ago always have why wouldn't I. Support the team not individuals.

EDIT
What about a yes but not yet option.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 12:43]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 14:20 - Feb 4 with 3177 viewsKeithHaynes

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 12:17 - Feb 4 by SullutaCreturned

We've been to 3 away games and enjoyed the day out more than the games, WBA aside which was a great game, over all.

I have decided not to renew our seats. The money can stay in the bank. We hav to send the owners a message they will understandand it seems to me all they understand is the bottom line.

Good lads you’ve recently met 👍

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 14:21 - Feb 4 with 3173 viewsKeithHaynes

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 12:21 - Feb 4 by Whiterockin

Did it a month ago always have why wouldn't I. Support the team not individuals.

EDIT
What about a yes but not yet option.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 12:43]

That’s a yes then 😂😉

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 17:31 - Feb 4 with 3032 viewsdantheswansman

Some people follow and others support, i support so will always renew
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 17:42 - Feb 4 with 3005 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 17:31 - Feb 4 by dantheswansman

Some people follow and others support, i support so will always renew

Marvellous.
If it makes you happy ,do it.
Fans who go to stadia lift players,like you did today .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 17:50 - Feb 4 with 2983 viewsfelixstowe_jack

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 17:42 - Feb 4 by onehunglow

Marvellous.
If it makes you happy ,do it.
Fans who go to stadia lift players,like you did today .

Unfortunately renewed mine earlier this week. After the clueless tactics by Martin and his inexplicable decision to take both our goal scorers off instead of going for a 4th to seal the game I wonder if it was right to go.

Birmingham in the first half were the worst team I have seen in a long time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 18:27 - Feb 4 with 2877 viewsDr_Winston

I'm going to. I like where I sit and most of the people around me (apart from one fella who is like the squeaky voiced teen on The Simpsons. 90 minutes of that slagging Latibeaudiere off gets tiresome). Plus there's always the hope that Russy buggers off before the end of the season.

Hope is what gets you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 18:31 - Feb 4 with 2849 viewsSTID2017

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 18:27 - Feb 4 by Dr_Winston

I'm going to. I like where I sit and most of the people around me (apart from one fella who is like the squeaky voiced teen on The Simpsons. 90 minutes of that slagging Latibeaudiere off gets tiresome). Plus there's always the hope that Russy buggers off before the end of the season.

Hope is what gets you.

Well done.
It will be our club always

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 18:34 - Feb 4 with 2838 viewsshingle

Have not renewed and doubt i will, i just think i am putting money in the pockets of those that own us whilst they are simply no good what so ever for the club, and that bugs me big time, just as much as the oh so gullible and dimwitted 50% of our fan base who have defended them and this smooth talking clown of a manager.
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 18:37 - Feb 4 with 2818 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 18:34 - Feb 4 by shingle

Have not renewed and doubt i will, i just think i am putting money in the pockets of those that own us whilst they are simply no good what so ever for the club, and that bugs me big time, just as much as the oh so gullible and dimwitted 50% of our fan base who have defended them and this smooth talking clown of a manager.

Shines.
Come the end of the season we will all see the damage Martin has caused
I just hope we avoid relegation and some club comes in for him ,him being a great coach .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 18:42 - Feb 4 with 2802 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 18:37 - Feb 4 by onehunglow

Shines.
Come the end of the season we will all see the damage Martin has caused
I just hope we avoid relegation and some club comes in for him ,him being a great coach .

The damage you talk about is nonsense, we won’t go down, he’s tried a way of playing with players who can’t do it. And they can’t deliver, try being less obsessed with one man and look at the bigger picture.

It’s isn’t and won’t work, we now know that.

But damage at the end of the season is just crazy. Apparently these players can perform under a different manager with different ideas, based on what you are saying everyone is rubbish.

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:10 - Feb 4 with 2727 viewsSullutaCreturned

Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 14:20 - Feb 4 by KeithHaynes

Good lads you’ve recently met 👍

They certainly are, Keith. We'll see this season out and see what happens but next season, if nothing changes we will try to get to away games and meet up with some more of the indy crew.

Even my son is saying the owners have to go and I've been explaining to him about Petty but hw it's different now because there's a lot more people to persuade to take action and despite the situation we are still in a much better position.
It's not even that I am desperate to get rid of the Yanks, I am just desperate for honest owners. If the Yanks would be honest then fair enough but I am tired of their BS.
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:17 - Feb 4 with 2710 viewsjack247

Absolutely. Supporting the team in adversity (and we’ve been in much worse situations than this) is much bigger than the board or the manager or the disconnect people feel with the players.

If you give up now, but come back in 5/10/whatever years when we’re successful, you’re not a supporter, you’re a consumer.

I know I’ll get grief for this.
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:24 - Feb 4 with 2677 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:17 - Feb 4 by jack247

Absolutely. Supporting the team in adversity (and we’ve been in much worse situations than this) is much bigger than the board or the manager or the disconnect people feel with the players.

If you give up now, but come back in 5/10/whatever years when we’re successful, you’re not a supporter, you’re a consumer.

Are they consumers or plastics.

No grief from me I totally get it.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:39 - Feb 4 with 2630 views1462jack

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 18:42 - Feb 4 by KeithHaynes

The damage you talk about is nonsense, we won’t go down, he’s tried a way of playing with players who can’t do it. And they can’t deliver, try being less obsessed with one man and look at the bigger picture.

It’s isn’t and won’t work, we now know that.

But damage at the end of the season is just crazy. Apparently these players can perform under a different manager with different ideas, based on what you are saying everyone is rubbish.

Keith don’t rise to him he’s got nothing good to say about the swans he’s probably salty the wolves had a good result today also
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:41 - Feb 4 with 2623 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:39 - Feb 4 by 1462jack

Keith don’t rise to him he’s got nothing good to say about the swans he’s probably salty the wolves had a good result today also

Love it when I’m in a corner, unlike Levien. Your dad knows amigo 😉

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:43 - Feb 4 with 2601 viewsjack247

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:24 - Feb 4 by Whiterockin

Are they consumers or plastics.

No grief from me I totally get it.

Whatever label you want to put on it, if people want to wait until we get another Rodgers or Martinez, or get taken over by the Swansea version of Steve Gibson, they may miss an awful lot of football in the next couple of years.
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:49 - Feb 4 with 2577 viewslibertyx

I havent yet, but can I change the habit of a lifetime, dont think so. Seventy years of watching them, season ticket holder 45 years prior to that you didnt need one. The away games are becoming much more enjoyable, we attend all Saturday away games but since covid we dont attend mid week away. We are just ordinary fans who love the Swans, so think all hope is lost for us.
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 20:07 - Feb 4 with 2534 viewsSullutaCreturned

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 19:17 - Feb 4 by jack247

Maybe I became a consumer then? 50 years I've been going, I marched against Petty, with my mate, we were 100% back then but age, other priorities (famiy) and a lack of patience with BS mean I see things differently now.

Honestly, if the owners would cut out the BS around transfers and Martin was replaced by a more pragmatic manager who can at least see when he's wrong and will change his idealistic approach then ok I'll renew. The truth is though, us fans have limited power and there is only a very short list of ways to tell our owners we are unhappy and I won't boo in the stadium so unless we ca organise a mass protest, a walk out, a sit in, whatever it is, then my only choice is to stay away.
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 20:13 - Feb 4 with 2507 viewsvetchonian

despite today's shambles ,an incompetent manager and disconnect owners I will be renewing

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 20:14 - Feb 4 with 2507 viewsSkewenMitch

I listened to Lee Trundle’s summarising on the stream today. Lee could see this result coming and was Pauling his hair out at our game management
🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 20:17 - Feb 4 with 2477 viewsjack247

🔴 Will you be renewing your 2023/24 season ticket ? on 20:07 - Feb 4 by SullutaCreturned

Maybe I became a consumer then? 50 years I've been going, I marched against Petty, with my mate, we were 100% back then but age, other priorities (famiy) and a lack of patience with BS mean I see things differently now.

Honestly, if the owners would cut out the BS around transfers and Martin was replaced by a more pragmatic manager who can at least see when he's wrong and will change his idealistic approach then ok I'll renew. The truth is though, us fans have limited power and there is only a very short list of ways to tell our owners we are unhappy and I won't boo in the stadium so unless we ca organise a mass protest, a walk out, a sit in, whatever it is, then my only choice is to stay away.

This is a genuine concern. Long term fans, 40/50/60 years whatever, who’ve happily watched us playing 442 in the lower leagues for decades becoming so disillusioned they just drift away from supporting the club.

Family, work commitments etc I completely get.

When people just decide to stop going to games purely because they don’t like the owners/manager/playing style and will quickly return when it’s more to their liking, then I feel justified in calling them consumers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024