Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest... 18:23 - Mar 12 with 2372 viewsSTID2017

Just two points above the relegation zone.
Just saying ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Forest... on 18:25 - Mar 12 with 1822 viewsKeithHaynes

Shouldn’t be so the amount of money they have spent.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Forest... on 18:43 - Mar 12 with 1771 viewsvetchonian

You are obsessed let it go
Concentraste on the Swans and the clown currently mananging us doubt he could even get a team to the PL

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Forest... on 18:55 - Mar 12 with 1748 viewsbuilthjack

Any of the bottom half of the table could go down.
Forest lucky they have the Welsh lad scoring a few for them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Forest... on 18:59 - Mar 12 with 1745 viewsSTID2017

Forest... on 18:43 - Mar 12 by vetchonian

You are obsessed let it go
Concentraste on the Swans and the clown currently mananging us doubt he could even get a team to the PL

Reel them in ...

Forest... on 19:38 - Mar 12 with 1711 viewsonehunglow

Forest... on 18:59 - Mar 12 by STID2017

Reel them in ...

We are eminently capable of not getting another win

Prove to me that we can

Notts Forest however are a nonentity ,to me.

People should be cramping themselves with our current coach.
Looking at other clubs isn’t helpful

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Forest... on 19:40 - Mar 12 with 1714 viewsvetchonian

Forest... on 19:38 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

Prove to me that we can

its called deflection OHL......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Forest... on 19:44 - Mar 12 with 1703 viewsonehunglow

Forest... on 19:40 - Mar 12 by vetchonian

Schadenfreude ,mun.

I am on the verge of giving up on us mainly because of why the current coach is still in situ.
Frankly,it matters not what players we have,he will destroy them .

Until we are free of him,we fall further ,as I predicted over twelve months ago. I’m in genious ,just a very good listener and observer of men .
Martin,from the first month looked trouble ,to me.
The Piroe episode right at the start the portent ,then the ludicrous garbage vis a vis Paterson.

Forest... on 19:54 - Mar 12 with 1699 viewslifelong

Forest... on 19:38 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

Prove to me that we can

People suffering with cramp should drink more water.
Login to get fewer ads

Forest... on 20:25 - Mar 12 with 1672 viewsbuilthjack

Forest... on 19:54 - Mar 12 by lifelong

People suffering with cramp should drink more water.

With salt

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Forest... on 20:26 - Mar 12 with 1656 viewsDr_Parnassus

Forest... on 18:25 - Mar 12 by KeithHaynes

Shouldn’t be so the amount of money they have spent.

They have only spent an amount to bring them in line with the rest of the bottom 6 or so in teams of squad value.

They have the 14th most valuable squad and sit 14th with a game in hand on the team directly above and below.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Forest... on 20:37 - Mar 12 with 1663 viewsguthrieintherain

Forest... on 20:26 - Mar 12 by Dr_Parnassus

They have only spent an amount to bring them in line with the rest of the bottom 6 or so in teams of squad value.

They have the 14th most valuable squad and sit 14th with a game in hand on the team directly above and below.

Hope they go down though then bust shortly after.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Forest... on 21:01 - Mar 12 with 1637 viewsSTID2017

Forest... on 19:40 - Mar 12 by vetchonian

It is called having a life outside Swans
If I was constantly worrying about how poor our performance and results are, I would drive myself to distraction.
Did not post this as distraction from our situation, merely pointing out that Forest are on a slippery slope
Is my Burnley post the same - distraction?

Forest... on 21:01 - Mar 12 with 1637 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andre Ayew could have broken a 20 game Premier league goal scoring duck with his penalty but Foster saved 12 games Swansea no goals another 8 for Forest.

Minor decisions have major consequences, Swansea should have given 31 year old Llorente a three year deal not a two year deal and not sacked Guidolin.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Forest... on 21:23 - Mar 12 with 1607 viewscadleigh

Whatever anyone thinks about Steve Cooper, I would hope that any Swans supporter would wish the best for Nottingham Forest because of their assistant manager Alan Tate, a true club legend who - unlike Rodgers or Potter - did not walk to further his career but was pushed out. I don’t know whether that was at Martin’s behest or if Winter decided to do it, but whoever it was is not fit to lace the boots of Tatey, a genuine JB.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Forest... on 21:29 - Mar 12 with 1595 viewsSTID2017

Forest... on 21:23 - Mar 12 by cadleigh

Whatever anyone thinks about Steve Cooper, I would hope that any Swans supporter would wish the best for Nottingham Forest because of their assistant manager Alan Tate, a true club legend who - unlike Rodgers or Potter - did not walk to further his career but was pushed out. I don’t know whether that was at Martin’s behest or if Winter decided to do it, but whoever it was is not fit to lace the boots of Tatey, a genuine JB.

Totally agree about Tatey.
However imagine if he and Cooper had gone to Cardiff instead ?
No one would be wishing them or their team the best

Forest... on 21:32 - Mar 12 with 1590 viewsguthrieintherain

Forest... on 21:23 - Mar 12 by cadleigh

Can't stand Forest nothing to do with Cooper or Tate.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Forest... on 22:31 - Mar 12 with 1537 viewscadleigh

Forest... on 21:29 - Mar 12 by STID2017

Totally agree about Tatey.
However imagine if he and Cooper had gone to Cardiff instead ?
No one would be wishing them or their team the best

He didn’t, though (nor can I imagine Tatey ever doing so in a million years) so I’m going to file that under improbable hypotheticals along with If My Grandmother Had Wheels…

Says a lot for Cooper that he went back for Tate when the club forced him out, and it says a lot for Tate that he is still there, at a Premier League club, nearly two seasons on.

We should be proud of the fact that there are three former Swans managers and one assistant manager in the most competitive leave in the world.

Forest... on 22:39 - Mar 12 with 1527 viewsmagicdaps10

Forest... on 22:31 - Mar 12 by cadleigh

He didn’t, though (nor can I imagine Tatey ever doing so in a million years) so I’m going to file that under improbable hypotheticals along with If My Grandmother Had Wheels…

Says a lot for Cooper that he went back for Tate when the club forced him out, and it says a lot for Tate that he is still there, at a Premier League club, nearly two seasons on.

We should be proud of the fact that there are three former Swans managers and one assistant manager in the most competitive leave in the world.

Yep, all us Swans fans can't stand here today and put our hand on our hearts and say......we are so proud to have 3 ex managers and an ex assistant manager in the best league in the world.

🙈 Our fanbase is truly on the single road to despair!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Forest... on 02:59 - Mar 13 with 1471 viewsSTID2017

Forest... on 22:31 - Mar 12 by cadleigh

With respect, Tate is lad from the North East and owes no affiliation to us.
If Cardiff had come calling and it was the best offer on the table, he would have gone there like a shot. Same with Cooper.
Sorry, as a Swans fan, don't get the admiration, love in, whatever for a former manager and a team 200 miles away.
Not bitter at all.
Just hope the club and their high spending owners come crashing down at the end of the season

Forest... on 06:01 - Mar 13 with 1453 viewsWhiterockin

Forest... on 02:59 - Mar 13 by STID2017

If Cardiff had come calling and it was the best offer on the table, he would have gone there like a shot. Same with Cooper.
Sorry, as a Swans fan, don't get the admiration, love in, whatever for a former manager and a team 200 miles away.
Not bitter at all.
Just hope the club and their high spending owners come crashing down at the end of the season

If Cardiff come calling, I hope he remembers to take the T shirt.
Forest... on 07:45 - Mar 13 with 1428 viewscadleigh

Forest... on 02:59 - Mar 13 by STID2017

Not bitter at all.

I can’t speak for anyone else on here, but personally I don’t admire Forest, I certainly don’t care whether they finish 1st or 17th in the Premier League this season. But for Tatey’s sake I certainly don’t wish to see them relegated. There are at least three teams I dislike enough to wish that on them, due to past experiences following the Swans. I don’t recall Forest ever qualifying for that list.

As to Tatey, he - along with Leon Britton and Angel Rangel - made Swansea his home and would clearly have spent the rest of his career with us if we’d allowed him. I am genuinely surprised that posters think he would have gone to Cardiff. Is this just anti-Cooperism using Tate as a proxy?

Forest... on 08:28 - Mar 13 with 1404 viewscadleigh

PS If Forest are relegated, I’d have thought there’s a fair chance Tatey will be sacked. Does anyone really wish that on a Swans legend?

The moment that I realised I had had enough of ‘Russ’ was when Tate was pushed out of the club. At the time, a lot of Martin enthusiasts insisted that the new manager had a right to pick his own top team, that the new asst manager was an upgrade on Tate, that it didn’t matter that Tate understood the culture and history of the club because every manager reinvents that anyway.

Since then we have been in a spiral of decline under a manager who promised to make us a ‘proper’ club, has alienated a substantial number of players and turned us from a first choice loan destination to the pariahs of the Championship.

I derived more pleasure from watching Tatey in goal against QPR than I have in the entirety of Russell Martin’s games as Swansea manager. He’s a legend.

Forest... on 08:54 - Mar 13 with 1371 viewsKeithHaynes

Forest... on 08:28 - Mar 13 by cadleigh

PS If Forest are relegated, I’d have thought there’s a fair chance Tatey will be sacked. Does anyone really wish that on a Swans legend?

The moment that I realised I had had enough of ‘Russ’ was when Tate was pushed out of the club. At the time, a lot of Martin enthusiasts insisted that the new manager had a right to pick his own top team, that the new asst manager was an upgrade on Tate, that it didn’t matter that Tate understood the culture and history of the club because every manager reinvents that anyway.

Since then we have been in a spiral of decline under a manager who promised to make us a ‘proper’ club, has alienated a substantial number of players and turned us from a first choice loan destination to the pariahs of the Championship.

I derived more pleasure from watching Tatey in goal against QPR than I have in the entirety of Russell Martin’s games as Swansea manager. He’s a legend.

That wasn’t one of Martin’s finest moments.
Pretty certain we reported his removal with the Brendan Rodgers picture on Tateys way to Forest that day.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Forest... on 09:05 - Mar 13 with 1364 viewsonehunglow

Forest... on 21:01 - Mar 12 by STID2017

It is called having a life outside Swans
If I was constantly worrying about how poor our performance and results are, I would drive myself to distraction.
Did not post this as distraction from our situation, merely pointing out that Forest are on a slippery slope
Is my Burnley post the same - distraction?

Most have.
However,never underestimate the significance of your local football club.
It is intertwined with family in many cases .
It’s why people have wreaths of their club to see them off into the Dust Bowl in the sky.

It’s why many wear the shirt in the coffin.

Forest... on 09:32 - Mar 13 with 1343 viewsWhiterockin

Forest... on 08:28 - Mar 13 by cadleigh

I wouldn't mind if he came back as head coach. I know we shouldn't just look at former players but I think Tate could do a decent job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024