Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm 09:00 - Apr 19 with 8801 viewsAnotherJohn

This may amuse some of our regular posters.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1759446/millwall-football-hooligan-cardiff-cit

Personally I would rather go back to that time in ancient history when Swans and Bluebirds supporters got along amicably. However, some dark memories of being waylaid en route to a cup-tie against Crystal Palace at Ninian Park mean that I understand why some might think ill of our cousins.
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 15:37 - Apr 21 with 1262 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 15:10 - Apr 21 by KeithHaynes

Never upset anyone who is making you food and you can’t see them 😉

Exactly….the stuff they did to their food was frightening but totally deserving……lol
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 15:44 - Apr 21 with 1240 viewsonehunglow

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 14:39 - Apr 21 by bennytheblue

Yeah they are just weird people…..I’d love to meet some decent Russians but no luck as yet. The few in France who were normal were just that, and very subdued almost (maybe it was coz we trounced them 3-0), the ones I saw in Cuba were like Tony Soprano and just grunted at you whilst puffing a breakfast cigar, and the ones in India (goa) were total nightmares, so rude and racist to the Indian people is was unreal. The locals hated them, but got them back in their own ways……

I’ve been in Mexico when they were some Ruskies there.
The hotel entertainer chappie who became chums with me told me they really upset him.
Racism doesn’t come near

We re talking full on hatred and contempt

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:33 - Apr 23 with 1050 viewsguthrieintherain

Is it just me or did anyone else laugh at the thread title.

Retired football hooligan.

Making out it's an occupation did he get a decent pension after he retired.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 16:37]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:26 - Apr 24 with 960 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 15:44 - Apr 21 by onehunglow

I’ve been in Mexico when they were some Ruskies there.
The hotel entertainer chappie who became chums with me told me they really upset him.
Racism doesn’t come near

We re talking full on hatred and contempt

Same in India…..the Russians have ruined the vibe in certain parts of Goa….wonder how well they getting on with all the Israelis in Arombol to the north…..what a combo
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 17:35 - Apr 24 with 874 viewscontroversial_jack

I've been to the red sea resorts in Egypt a few times, and it's full of Russians.The locals didn't like them, but they kept themselves to themselves.
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:14 - Apr 24 with 852 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 17:35 - Apr 24 by controversial_jack

I've been to the red sea resorts in Egypt a few times, and it's full of Russians.The locals didn't like them, but they kept themselves to themselves.

Done Egypt twice, they don’t like anyone.
Couldn’t leave my daughters alone for two minutes without one of them trying it on with twelve year old girls.

I got in to a bit of trouble the second time. But worth it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:22 - Apr 24 with 823 viewsonehunglow

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:14 - Apr 24 by KeithHaynes

Couldn’t leave my daughters alone for two minutes without one of them trying it on with twelve year old girls.

I don’t like Islam
I don’t likecIslamic countries but I’m thinks of a Middle East cruise this winter for a bit of sun.

I did Sharm and they had floods there

Wales lost to Engiand at rugby

15 old boy carried my missus across a flooded street .
Think he had a hard on for 48 hours after .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:27 - Apr 24 with 819 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:22 - Apr 24 by onehunglow

I don’t like Islam
I don’t likecIslamic countries but I’m thinks of a Middle East cruise this winter for a bit of sun.

I did Sharm and they had floods there

Wales lost to Engiand at rugby

15 old boy carried my missus across a flooded street .
Think he had a hard on for 48 hours after .

Choose carefully did a Middle East cruise just before covid, January time, awful weather.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 00:16 - Apr 25 with 776 viewscontroversial_jack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:14 - Apr 24 by KeithHaynes

I didn't like it either. Food not for me, Mrs CJ and I both had bad squits.

They were trying to chat up my daughter too. A serious glare was enough to see them off though.

I Didn't like the expectation of tipping either. Lovely dry climate though
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 07:54 - Apr 25 with 734 viewsKilkennyjack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:08 - Apr 21 by raynor94

You went to France?

Yes it was easy back in 2016 before the thickos voted for Johnsons Brexit lies.

Wales superb, with Bale at his best.
Calon Lan echoing around the Toulouse stadium.

Wales Away at its best.

The Russian fans were giving out vodka from an office water dispenser on the walk to the stadium.
No hint of any trouble.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 15:13 - Apr 25 with 660 viewsraynor94

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 07:54 - Apr 25 by Kilkennyjack

Yes it was easy back in 2016 before the thickos voted for Johnsons Brexit lies.

Wales superb, with Bale at his best.
Calon Lan echoing around the Toulouse stadium.

Wales Away at its best.

The Russian fans were giving out vodka from an office water dispenser on the walk to the stadium.
No hint of any trouble.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

But you are an Irishman

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024