Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Cullen to leave???? 15:28 - Apr 23 with 2830 viewsRhonnda_Jack

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-celtic-and-sunderland-race-to-sign-li

Apparently there are clubs circling our lad. Liam please stay mush.
We lose Piroe, Manning , Cullen and whittiker next year we will be back to square one.
If the club sells all our best again we will be in another transition season ... excuses for not challenging . The base of this team is class, we need to keep our lads together.
Do you think there is any substance to this article?
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 15:30 - Apr 23 with 2811 viewsKeithHaynes

I think it’s time to look at the context if the article.

You could add ten more teams to that list as most clubs watch most players most weeks.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 15:30 - Apr 23 with 2807 viewsmax936

Nah!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 15:40 - Apr 23 with 2792 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 15:30 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

I think it’s time to look at the context if the article.

You could add ten more teams to that list as most clubs watch most players most weeks.

100% I hope this new investment comes and we can lose the tag as Swansea Bargin Basement, top players for low prices.
Show the work Russ has done with this squad!
Wood and Cullen especially. At the start of the season you would have thaght this was a joke. Arsenal and Tottenham for Wood and Celtic for Cullen.
I hope the owners see that with some investment, we would be back in the promise land.
We can't go overboard but we need to be able to have a team that doesn't regress every year. Bounce back and then when we are making progress get tore apart again.
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 17:15 - Apr 23 with 2599 viewsSullutaCreturned

This team needs building on, not tearing down and starting again.

We will always be a trading club, we will always sell so we know 1-3 players we'd prefer to keep will move on but we need to strengthen the team in the end.

Manning is almost certainly gone, Piroe is most likley gone and Whittaker too if Rangers are serious. Put them in with Sorinola (definitely gone) Naughton, Latibeaudiere and the fact we needed 3-4 players before any of them are gone and the next window already looks massive.
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 17:49 - Apr 23 with 2520 viewsWhiterockin

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 17:15 - Apr 23 by SullutaCreturned

This team needs building on, not tearing down and starting again.

We will always be a trading club, we will always sell so we know 1-3 players we'd prefer to keep will move on but we need to strengthen the team in the end.

Manning is almost certainly gone, Piroe is most likley gone and Whittaker too if Rangers are serious. Put them in with Sorinola (definitely gone) Naughton, Latibeaudiere and the fact we needed 3-4 players before any of them are gone and the next window already looks massive.

I'll be honest I was all against Latibeaudiere but the last couple of games I can see why the management like him. I wouldn't mind if he stays or has he just been playing for a contract, here or elsewhere.
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 17:58 - Apr 23 with 2505 viewspencoedjack

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 17:49 - Apr 23 by Whiterockin

I'll be honest I was all against Latibeaudiere but the last couple of games I can see why the management like him. I wouldn't mind if he stays or has he just been playing for a contract, here or elsewhere.

I find it bizarre that a player has a couple of decent games & everything changes.

Latibeaudiere has been awful for 90% of the season ( regularly been posted on here) & after 2 decent games he’s now worthy of a new contract.

I hope Sorinola doesn’t have a decent game before the end of the season otherwise he’ll be getting a 4 year contract.
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 18:02 - Apr 23 with 2484 viewsWhiterockin

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 17:58 - Apr 23 by pencoedjack

I find it bizarre that a player has a couple of decent games & everything changes.

Latibeaudiere has been awful for 90% of the season ( regularly been posted on here) & after 2 decent games he’s now worthy of a new contract.

I hope Sorinola doesn’t have a decent game before the end of the season otherwise he’ll be getting a 4 year contract.

Both Latibeaudiere and Manning have had contracts on the table for months they just haven't signed. Note I questioned whether Latibeaudiere is playing for a contract here or elsewhere.
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 18:05 - Apr 23 with 2473 viewspencoedjack

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 18:02 - Apr 23 by Whiterockin

Both Latibeaudiere and Manning have had contracts on the table for months they just haven't signed. Note I questioned whether Latibeaudiere is playing for a contract here or elsewhere.

Really?

Latibeaudiere has been dogshite & certainly not one I’d want here next season unfortunately Manning will have more lucrative offers than ours.
Login to get fewer ads

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 18:08 - Apr 23 with 2466 viewspencoedjack

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 18:02 - Apr 23 by Whiterockin

Really?

Latibeaudiere has been dogshite & certainly not one I’d want here next season unfortunately Manning will have more lucrative offers than ours.
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 18:16 - Apr 23 with 2428 viewsonehunglow

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 18:08 - Apr 23 by pencoedjack

Really?

These latest wins has seen objectivity all but vanish.
Lati is absolutely one we need to see go.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 22:01 - Apr 23 with 2226 viewsmajorraglan

Cullen is out of contract June 2024 so the Club needs to make its decision and pretty quickly. New contract or sell as hell be able to walk next summer. Lads done well, I think a decent new contract is the order of the day.
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 22:06 - Apr 23 with 2208 viewsWhiterockin

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 22:01 - Apr 23 by majorraglan

Cullen is out of contract June 2024 so the Club needs to make its decision and pretty quickly. New contract or sell as hell be able to walk next summer. Lads done well, I think a decent new contract is the order of the day.

We have an opinion for another 12 months until the summer of 2025.
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 22:12 - Apr 23 with 2190 viewspencoedjack

Didn’t he get sent back from a loan at Lincoln because they didn’t want him?

A decent squad player who being a local lad we all want to do well but the reality is (at the moment) I can’t imagine him having many options away from us until he’s a free agent.
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 22:15 - Apr 23 with 2172 viewsKeithHaynes

New contracts seem to be off the agenda all round.

It’s coming right on the pitch - but what the hell is going on off it ? 23rd Apr 2023 21:52
As the Swans prove their competence at last on the pitch with their sixth win in seven on the weekend, a well timed mention of things away from the field of play has been made by Russell Martin. News reached us on Sunday afternoon that plans for the closed season that were agreed in February seem now to have been ‘adjusted’ leaving Martin extremely annoyed. 2

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 21:54 - Apr 24 with 1836 viewsmajorraglan

Liam Cullen to leave???? on 22:15 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

New contracts seem to be off the agenda all round.

It’s coming right on the pitch - but what the hell is going on off it ? 23rd Apr 2023 21:52
As the Swans prove their competence at last on the pitch with their sixth win in seven on the weekend, a well timed mention of things away from the field of play has been made by Russell Martin. News reached us on Sunday afternoon that plans for the closed season that were agreed in February seem now to have been ‘adjusted’ leaving Martin extremely annoyed. 2

Then he’ll probably be off ski for nowt at the end of next season, club needs to try and keep its up and coming players.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 21:54]
Liam Cullen to leave???? on 10:48 - Apr 25 with 1690 viewsBadlands

I'd have liked to see Cullen get more minutes partnering Whittaker.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024