Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ 11:40 - Apr 22 with 4408 viewsSwansIndependent

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ 22nd Apr 2023 11:39
David Wagner is trying to manage his Norwich side out of a pretty poor run with todays game being a must win if his Canaries are to fly in to play off contention. And he sounds confident enough to beat the Swans this afternoon. 0

Last chance saloon for Wagner and his group, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 11:47 - Apr 22 with 2431 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Sounds like he’s calling us sheep shagging bastards by that title.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 12:11 - Apr 22 with 2395 viewsKeithHaynes

We knew that already 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 13:06 - Apr 22 with 2344 viewsmax936

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 11:47 - Apr 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Love it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 13:06 - Apr 22 with 2335 viewsonehunglow

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 11:47 - Apr 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I am what I am

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 13:29 - Apr 22 with 2323 viewsmax936

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 13:06 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

I am what I am

no wonder you're a leg end

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 13:45 - Apr 22 with 2290 viewsonehunglow

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 13:29 - Apr 22 by max936

no wonder you're a leg end

True.
Sadly season almost done and no more lively banter for a while .
Enjoy the summer Ste

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 14:06 - Apr 22 with 2261 viewsmax936

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 13:45 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

True.
Sadly season almost done and no more lively banter for a while .
Enjoy the summer Ste

I hope to, R

23/24 season will be better, keep the faith

You and Mag enjoy to R

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 14:08 - Apr 22 with 2259 viewsKeithHaynes

Plenty still to come 😉

Login to get fewer ads

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 14:33 - Apr 22 with 2216 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 14:08 - Apr 22 by KeithHaynes

Plenty still to come 😉

The fat lady hasn’t started singing yet. I’ll keep a firm watchful eye on her until the injunction arrives.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 16:25 - Apr 22 with 2116 viewsvetchonian

oops bet he wishes hed kept his mouth shut

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 17:01 - Apr 22 with 2064 viewsunion_jack

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 16:25 - Apr 22 by vetchonian

Didn’t age well did it?😂😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 17:28 - Apr 22 with 2004 viewsThrasher6

Raising a beer here in Gib to the thread....you knew?...you thought you knew....Jacks win.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 17:48 - Apr 22 with 1941 viewsmax936

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 16:25 - Apr 22 by vetchonian

Yep, be lucky to still have a job come Monday morning.

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 18:00 - Apr 22 with 1893 viewsbuilthjack

Wagner should stick to composing music, but there again he couldn’t get a tune out of Norwich today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 1845 viewsmagicdaps10

No dealing with it today sorry David, Martin is building a team that is fluid and comfortable on the ball.......defensively we are getting better.

Bad day Wagner, stick to singing mate 👍

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 19:24 - Apr 22 with 1774 viewsSTID2017

That went well David ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 19:51 - Apr 22 with 1735 viewsmax936

How wonder how his humble pie is tasting tonight,

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:17 - Apr 22 with 1571 viewsDr_Parnassus

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 18:39 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

No dealing with it today sorry David, Martin is building a team that is fluid and comfortable on the ball.......defensively we are getting better.

Bad day Wagner, stick to singing mate 👍

My word

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:23 - Apr 22 with 1562 viewsmagicdaps10

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:17 - Apr 22 by Dr_Parnassus

My word

I take it back......the manager is great.

Becoming the. Darling in the eyes of the fans.

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:26 - Apr 22 with 1554 viewsKeithHaynes

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:17 - Apr 22 by Dr_Parnassus

My word

I think it’s all coming together. The owners have their eyes on a positive season ahead ( which includes the player trading model ) a manager who is clearly getting better and a focus overall of betterment throughout. It’s not just the owners, it’s the man they employed to coach and manage the Swans and everything that now, albeit too late for promotion, possibly, can hold nothing but on the surface a very rosey future.

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:29 - Apr 22 with 1537 viewsDr_Parnassus

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:23 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

I take it back......the manager is great.

Becoming the. Darling in the eyes of the fans.

Backtracking a lot of late I’ve noticed. That’s not even the tip of the iceberg - is it…

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:31 - Apr 22 with 1533 viewsDr_Parnassus

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:26 - Apr 22 by KeithHaynes

I think it’s all coming together. The owners have their eyes on a positive season ahead ( which includes the player trading model ) a manager who is clearly getting better and a focus overall of betterment throughout. It’s not just the owners, it’s the man they employed to coach and manage the Swans and everything that now, albeit too late for promotion, possibly, can hold nothing but on the surface a very rosey future.

Agreed, trending the right way.

But needs to be closely monitored going into next season. We can’t have another season where we only perform in parts and waste large parts of it.

We can’t have a repeat of this season again.

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:34 - Apr 22 with 1538 viewsmagicdaps10

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:26 - Apr 22 by KeithHaynes

That's football Keith, it can change quickly and understanding is key.

We have a Manager who is capable.....very capable and able to play in a way that can make others stand up and take note, some of the football has been something we haven't seen for a few seasons now.

It was enough to make Wagner come out and make this statement and he had egg in his face.

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:36 - Apr 22 with 1516 viewsDr_Parnassus

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 23:34 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

That's football Keith, it can change quickly and understanding is key.

We have a Manager who is capable.....very capable and able to play in a way that can make others stand up and take note, some of the football has been something we haven't seen for a few seasons now.

It was enough to make Wagner come out and make this statement and he had egg in his face.

Our football has largely been poor.

Since he has relented and played a wider berth, narrower defensive possession platform, 4 at the back and less silly passing around the back we have been vastly improved. His ways prior were ludicrous, I already showed you the relationship between results and Martinball, the further away we get from it, the better we become.

But yes, playing good football now. A shame he didn’t take on board much of what many of us were crying out for far sooner. My only hope is he’s realised it himself, otherwise it’s hard to trust it will stay once he feels safe again.

David Wagner ‘ We can deal with Swansea City - We know what they are ‘ on 07:02 - Apr 23 with 1426 viewsbuilthjack

As I said, and you did too, its work in progress. Russ has now laid the foundations and its time to build the house. Some wanted a house without foundations, which would have fallen down.
Patience was needed, which a few beauts on here don't have.
The future is bright, the future is Russy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024