Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Wood endorsement 10:56 - May 6 with 2681 viewsNotLoyal

“I’ve loved it here, especially with the culture I’m in on a daily basis. The style of play, and everything about it, I absolutely love it.

“It’s been a great season; I couldn’t be more grateful for all the staff and all my team-mates because they’ve been amazing from day one.

“I was speaking to one of the lads today about it, and when you’re in it playing week-in, week-out for the first time it’s not what you’re going to think it's going to be.

“The games, the mentality and the lifestyle are just all learning. Everything I’ve been through this season has been new for me.

“It was a bit different for me to what I expected in terms of lifestyle and mentality. I’ve learnt a lot, and it’s been massive for me.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Nathan Wood endorsement on 17:08 - May 6 with 2524 viewsDr_Parnassus

And yet we can’t get into the playoffs and go on runs of half a season with barely a win vs an opposition with 11 men.

The endorsements can keep coming, the reality is however that we are under performing and a team doesn’t win games by “reviews”, sadly football is not Holiday Inn Bracknell.

Everyone needs to knuckle down and prove these sound bites are believed and act upon them rather than just mouthed.

Win games, get contracts signed - that will do all the talking.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Nathan Wood endorsement on 17:41 - May 6 with 2492 viewsNotLoyal

This a thread for Nathan wood and his comments yesterday.

Two threads have already been closed because they’ve been turned in to attacks on Russell Martin. Not only that made by people who haven’t kicked a ball professionally for for one second.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Nathan Wood endorsement on 17:45 - May 6 with 2469 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nathan Wood endorsement on 17:41 - May 6 by NotLoyal

Two threads have already been closed because they’ve been turned in to attacks on Russell Martin. Not only that made by people who haven’t kicked a ball professionally for for one second.

It’s not an attack, it’s a response to his comments.

I’ve never been a leader of a country either, but I’m pretty sure Chairman Mao was a bad one.

Closing threads because people aren’t allowed to correct truths or have a view others don’t like on the manager is bonkers.

But each to their own.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Nathan Wood endorsement on 18:00 - May 6 with 2441 viewsbuilthjack

Wood has flourished under Russ. Someone will be offering big money in the next 12 months.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nathan Wood endorsement on 21:14 - May 6 with 2328 viewsSTID2017

Nathan Wood endorsement on 18:00 - May 6 by builthjack

Wood has flourished under Russ. Someone will be offering big money in the next 12 months.

Indeed.
Another ringing endorsement of RM''s abilities as a coach.
And a manager of men
Keep them coming

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Nathan Wood endorsement on 22:18 - May 6 with 2272 viewsWhiterockin

I really can't understand why any person can be so obsessed with trying to convince complete strangers that they are always right.
Nathan Wood endorsement on 09:05 - May 7 with 2086 viewsModeratorD

Great to see positive news and comments coming out of the club.
Also shows the respect that players ( permanent and loan ) have for Russell Martin
Nathan Wood endorsement on 09:33 - May 7 with 2061 viewsbuilthjack

Nathan Wood endorsement on 09:05 - May 7 by ModeratorD

Great to see positive news and comments coming out of the club.
Also shows the respect that players ( permanent and loan ) have for Russell Martin

The players talk highly of Russ and his team. Keep this squad together, make a few key additions, and we will be up there next season.
[Post edited 7 May 2023 9:34]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024